Trump and his very...er

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is great. The Republican nomination has already been more entertaining than most other things on TV, but this recent debate took it to a whole new level. I want the fight to drag on until the very end of the primary cycle so we get more delicious drama to enjoy. :D

Reactions: Mid
Yes, this is great. The Republican nomination has already been more entertaining than most other things on TV, but this recent debate took it to a whole new level. I want the fight to drag on until the very end of the primary cycle so we get more delicious drama to enjoy. :D

To be honest, I don't watch the debates. Omo Never found interests in them.

To be honest, I don't watch the debates. Omo Never found interests in them.
Fair enough, most debates are usually boring. The last two Republican ones have been pretty solid entertainment with the mud flinging though. Definitely worth looking up a video of the highlights at least.

• Thank You
How can anything about Drumpf's penis be funny! -Shudders is disgust-

Since he's open to frivolous lawsuits (At least filing them...) I wonder if I can sue him for the mental trauma that caused. Probably the only person in the country who gives a damn about Donald Drumpf's penis is Drumpf himself. He's probably the only one who's seen it, except for maybe his daughter if this picture is suggestive of their relationship.....Don't know if it's real or photoshopped, but it still creepy as hell! And yes, that is a statue of two parrots doing the nasty. o.o

As for the debate, the whole thing made the Republican candidates look like a bunch of five year olds on a playground. It's troubling that these are the people who want to run our country....

As a contributor to the campaigns of Rand Paul and Marco Rubio, I am currently wallowing in the remains of political integrity.

Reactions: Brovo and Mid
Trump could perform a striptease to the tune of 'Too Sexy For My Shirt' live on stage, and his polls would still increase.

The man is untouchable. Behold your future leader, America.

Reactions: Windsong and Wen
I don't know how to feel anymore. This election is going to kill us, no matter which way it goes.

At least he isn't the zodiac killer

Reactions: Mid and Dervish
Trump could perform a striptease to the tune of 'Too Sexy For My Shirt' live on stage, and his polls would still increase.

The man is untouchable. Behold your future leader, America.
Please don't give that bastard any ideas.....

Nah, man. That's Cruz.

CahmBwYUMAA2191.jpg

*X-FILES THEME INTENSIFIES*

To be fair, Huffington Post kinda started it. Then they get to post this garbage and act like they're taking some moral high ground. American media everyone, unbiased as all get out. Let's not forget how it's okay when his opponents do it.

But of course it's the regressive lefts blatant obsession with dicks..

All this fiasco is doing besides showing American's don't want what the establishment wants. Showing they'd rather destroy their own reputation than let Trump be in charge and change things.

Every single ad hom attack against Trump just makes more people turn to him. It's great!

Edit: There are hundreds of links of garbage each side has done. These were the first I could scrounge up as basic examples. The point is it's not the first time Trump's size has come into question, only the first time he's brought it up himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, Huffington Post kinda started it. Then they get to post this garbage and act like they're taking some moral high ground. American media everyone, unbiased as all get out. Let's not forget how it's okay when his opponents do it.

But of course it's the regressive lefts blatant obsession with dicks..

All this fiasco is doing besides showing American's don't want what the establishment wants. Showing they'd rather destroy their own reputation than let Trump be in charge and change things.

Every single ad hom attack against Trump just makes more people turn to him. It's great!

Edit: There are hundreds of links of garbage each side has done. These were the first I could scrounge up as basic examples. The point is it's not the first time Trump's size has come into question, only the first time he's brought it up himself.

Y U DO DIS?! /cry cry

I can't tell if @Windsong actually believes most of the stuff he posts, or if he just tries really hard to get a rise out of most of the posters here. We will never know.

I can't tell if @Windsong actually believes most of the stuff he posts, or if he just tries really hard to get a rise out of most of the posters here. We will never know.
What's the matter? Never see someone with a differing opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.