True Selves [Lithël Aelfwine x LunaValentine]

His easygoing demeanor and gentlemanly act got to her a lot more than the previous hormone-filled dandy. Even then, touching was a bit much for her, so she doubted as she prepared to go out. Yeah... so, what is around? i've only been around downtown. She said as she looked at his arm, trying to bring herself to take it.
Maybe to him this was normal, but to her it was practically like going taking his hand, as a couple. Sorry, no, i'm not confortalbe with that She said almost in a sigh. Too much, for now. She was practically red and the day had been great, but maybe too intense, and she didn't feel like she was up to more feels. Please don't get upset

Reginald laughed when she said no. "Why would I be angry?" He said with a smile, "You are a free person who is perfectly capable of saying no to me." He stood up properly and relaxed. "Let me think....there are a few cafes though they're mostly for coffee drinkers, I'm not certain of your tastes so I'm not sure how interested in them you would be. There's a bookstore where you can find textbooks, it's where I buy my magazines...." he looked thoughtful as he slipped off the shoes he was wearing and switched to a different pair. "hmmm there are a few boutiques as they call themselves but really they're just consignment shops. We'd have to go to Uptown to find the more fashionable clothes...." He let out a sigh, "But only a quarter of them are worth your time. Clothes are worthless if they fall apart after one proper wash."

Well, you could consider it rude... She explained, a little shamed. I actually like tea and coffee, but i know most people are a one of a kind people. SHe said as she stepped out What would you actually like to go? Do you have a favourite place around to go? I suppose we could try anything, i'm exited to know the place! I actually was quite streetwise in Athens

He looked at her and smiled. "Oh you like tea do you? Excellent." He chuckled a bit and followed after her. "Oh I know a lovely little tea room though normally I don't let anyone know I go to them. I'll make an exception just for you. After all we're roommates. However we'd have to take a bus to get there. It's not in the neighborhood. For now we'll stick to the local area. I think most of the little cafes around here are nice enough." He said with a nod. "Athens eh? Big city girl." He teased lightly. He started to lead her out as he ran a hand through his hair, trying to rough it up a bit. He then adjusted his tie in a mirror before they got outside.

He began to lead her around, pointing out various things for her, including houses to avoid due to 'ruffians' and the like. He pointed out a few cafes as they passed and gave her his opinion on them. He seemed surprisingly knowledgeable about the places. Mostly about the quality of what they had and how busy it got. After all those were all important things to take into account on a date.

I like big cities. Make you anonymous, and also have countless stories to watch. And they actually are really lively She nodded as they got moving into the street. It was a nice autumn day morning and the neighborhood actually looked pretty nice, with random middle aged people comming and going and nice houses. She couldn't help but notice there were little businesses and the ones that existed here known to her roommate, so it was a clearly residential area.
So, why don't you tell me about you? it's pretty clear this far that there's nothing else we'll find here

He smiled and shook his head as they walked. It was certainly a nice day with bright sunshine and crisp air. The trees still had their leaves in full display. "About me? My dear there is much I could tell you but the more important question is what do you want to know?" He chuckled a little as they walked, "I am a demon, an Incubus to be exact. But fear not, I'm far more restrained than other.....commoners," He said that with a little venom in his voice, "Giving us more dignified families a bad reputation. Oh but that should not concern you my dear. I am of the family Von Karma, a quite powerful family but rest assured I've no need of my parents power and influence. I can get by just fine on my own. Oh, how do you feel about cats?"

So, how is deamon society? Really have like noble counts and marquis fighting each other or is it more like a... random assortment of people as other ethnic groups? There were a lot of rumors but as was the case with her own familly, most fo that might be just disinformation and prejudice.
I love cats, but i like the company of a dog more. Why?

"Hmmm that's an interesting question to ask," He chuckled a bit, "A question I'm more reluctant to answer after all it can certainly ruin the fun to explain it all. However yes, there are nobles fighting amongst one another. I take slight offence to the random assortment. We are quite organized." He smiled at her and whistled. A black cat seemed to run out of nowhere and jumped onto his shoulders. "This is Marth. My feline companion." He scratched the cat's chin causing it to purr happily. "He's a very friendly boy most of the time. He's very intelligent."

Helen felt more confortable now, and shrugged mischieviously I know we are, maybe it was the case for everyone else. she justified herself with a smile. The sudden appeareance of a cat stratled her for a moment but then she cautiously started aproaching him with her hand to allow him to smell her and give her the all clear to pamper the little blob of darkness Awww is so beautyful! Did you train him or something? never heard of a cat answering to a whistle like a dog.

Reginald chuckled a bit as she justified her question. "Interesting." He said as she started to make friends with Marth. "He is trained and has a little of my energy on him. It does help to exert a bit of magic. However he's been my companion for some time now. He's a good boy and quite smart." He said as he stood there letting her pet the cat. Marth began to purr as she started to pet and pamper him. He was a fairly affectionate cat at least when his master was around. The purring was something he really loved to hear. It put him in a calm state and it was just a pleasant sound all around to hear. "Seems he likes you. that's good seeing as you're my roommate."

Look at this little fella, so beautiful and smart! She talked to the cat as if it was a human baby, and caressed it in all it's lenght. Why doesn't he live with you? She wanted to know. In her familly's house she had three dogs and a cat, as they had a big state in one of the islands next to the athens bay, Fleves, but she always liked more her dogs. The cat was an old grumpy lady, although she slept over her side every night.

Reginald chuckled. "Why do you think I asked about your feelings towards cats? He does live in the room. But he spends a lot of time outside when he can." He said with a smile. Marth stretched our around the demon's shoulders acting a bit like a fur stole. It was clear that he was a cat that loved his master and he purred as he seemed to fall asleep. "Look at this little fierce minion of darkness. So fierce." He chuckled more as he picked up and moved the cat into his arms rather than around his shoulders.

Well, there was a notorious lack of fur and loose hair for an apartment with a kitty cat like thish Helen noted giving the kitten all her scratches. A true minion of slaughter. Death incarnate! she joked happily Well i felt a little intimidated by sharing my room with a guy, but if this little fella will be there i feel much more safe. And she meant it, in her mind, no one that would love their animals like this could be too bad.

Reginald couldn't help but laugh. "As if I would let fur land on any of my clothing. He is brushed daily to prevent this. Besides he is easy enough to clean up after." He said as he held the cat. He was actually pleased with the way she seemed to be taking him having a cat. "At least now I know I do not need to worry for his safety with you around. My little minion won't be terrorized but instead pampered as he should be." He chuckled.

SHould i feel indangered at it's side? Have you trained him for slaughter and carnage? She jested in a worried tone Na, i love animals. I'd eat meat, but i'd never want to cause them unnecesary discomfort Helen never had many friends, but she had interests in common with them they could talk about, so she actually had no idea what she could talk about with her new roomie So, what kind of demon are you? Can you tell me if there's a god? Is there heaven and hell? Do we actually have an immortal soul?

Reginald chuckled. "He's much too small for slaughter and carnage. and much too young." He answered with a smile. But when she started to ask a bunch of questions he couldn't help but sigh with a smile. "You mortals are all so cute with your questions. My dear lady I am an Inccubus. A male demon of lust. I've never seen that guy myself but they say he's pretty real. And believe me honey, there's a hell. There's a heaven too from what I hear. Angel bastards always ruining my fun." He pouted a bit. Up ahead were a couple of upperclass demons who dressed well like Reginald but looked far less human. They didn't try to blend in.

"Von Karma." One with black shaggy hair and red skin with black eyes shouted to him. "Playing with mortals again? How below you. You shouldn't be wasting your time with a creature like that. Why not feast on a human soul like any decent demon would do?"

Reginald snapped to attention and seemed mad. He gritted his teeth. "I'll have you know I have a different little play toy every fortnight!" He growled in reply.

Now Helen was curious to ask more. What kind of hell? Every mythology has their own or it's just one? I mean, that implies lots of stuff about our origins and how souls work... She tried to ignore the thing about him being a lusty demon, how he was not hard all the time trying to rape and seduce everything in his reach for she was pretty sure that was racist to say the least.
And talking on the Emperor of Rome himself, people started to shout at them. Her first instinct was to flee, as she usually did from the bullies at home, but she felt stuck there since she was with Vince and she thought she should not abandon anyone. Doubtingly, she whispered him Let's just go...

Reginald glared at the demons now shouting at them, they seemed to be mocking him. Not much of what they said seemed to be aimed at her. "Anyone can see you're lowering yourself for no real reason!" He mocked, "Your father would be so disappointed. I mean come on a little thing like that?"

He glared at them starting to step towards them. "I can play with whatever I wish, whenever I wish, for however long I wish! If I want to play with this creature then I will!" He roared in response, his skin had a slightly red tone now as he was losing track of his temper. "If I want to lure in an inferior creature, which I will remind you is every other creature to me, I can! So you shut your holes before I shut them for you!" Little Marth puffed up in anger hissing at the two demons.

SO he was trying to seduce her and use her... well, nothing surprising for a lust demon, but she thought maybe it was not as blatant, maybe he had other means to satisfy his nature.... and now she was stuck with him.
Well, she was not up for this and it certainly was none of her business how demons talked about each other, so she bailed. SHe turned around after shooting glances all around her and started to walk back towards the dorm. Maybe if she made no fuss no one would notice her going back...

Reginald didn't even notice her leave. The two demons taunting him laughed at his anger flaring up like that. "Seems you've lost your cool Von Karma. Did we touch a nerve?" The leader between the two started to laugh before Reginald got right in his face and grabbed his shirt.

"If you weren't the son of Vanderbelt I would kill you right here, right now. Silence yourself before I silence you eternally." he growled. The look in his eyes was a murderous one causing the "Vanderbelt" to shut up and back off.

"Okay okay geeze. We were just trying to remind you of your place." He said before the other piped up. "Yeah why are you living in the mixed heaven hole? You should be with your own kind!"

"Because of guys like you. Your too loud and your taste in fashion is a disaster at BEST. You reflect poorly on your families with the way you dress yourselves like common human trash."
He retorted as he started to return to normal. By the time he turned away he realized she was gone. He frowned and walked off with his head held high to prevent the other two from continuing to prod at his pride as a demon.