True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover smiled at the nervousness in his voice "chocolate chip, it's my specialty" she said with a lUgh "of course I want you to come over"

Reactions: 2 people
"That sounds lovely, I got some pizza left.. I can take it with me, it's a full box" he tried to sound cool, but felt so happy and nervous that he knew she'd notice

Clover grinned at the idea "that sounds great! I've got a huge DVD collection, we could watch a film or something"

"Yeah, totally, uhm, where do you live?" He got up and walked to the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste "This is exciting."

Clover nodded with a smile "yeah, it is. I live in the small cottage, the one everyone thinks a witch lives in" she explained, her home was well known in the town

"Nahh, no witch, just the most amazing girl in the world!" He chuckled and looked around "I will see you in a bit, yeah?"

Clover blushed lightly and smiled "there's a key under the mat you can use. I might be out back in the garden so if you knock and I don't answer that's why"

He smiled "I'll use it if you don't answer. I'll hang up now and get the pizza and stuff, ok?"

Clover nodded then rolled her eyes at herself for doing so "yeah, see you soon bren" she said happily, trying to hide her excitement

"See you as soon as I can get
There!" He said excited, he hung up, and put his phone in his pocket and looked into the mirror "ok, you! You gotta pick up your game. She invited you, you need to be respectable." He turned on tap, and washed his face, he quickly shaved and cut himself. He grabbed a tissue and shook his head "ohyeah, real smooth, she won't notice that." He finished shaving and wet his face with water. After drying his face he took of his shirt and sprayed some deoderant, and then put on aftershave. He brushed his teeth and did his hair, he smiled and turned off the tap. "Ok, shirt.. I need a shirt." He rushed to his bedroom and started going through the wardrobe, he grabbed a blackshirt with teal tribal like prints on it. He shrugged "I really need to get fancy shirts." He put on his shirt, grabbed his jacket and the pizza. He started making his was and stopped at a florist, he bought a single rose and walked to the cottage. He knocked on the door nervously.

The moment she had put the phone down clover ran around the house tindying it before quickly curling her hair in to angel curls, changing in to a nice blue summer dress that reach just above her knees then put on some light sliver makeup. The teens heart jumped when the door went and she quickly put on some purfume then headed down the stairs to the door. Clover took a deep breath before opening it with a bright smile "hi"

He looked at her and smiled "wow.. You.. You look beautiful." He lifted the rose and showed her "here, for you." He said nervously

Clover blushed and accepted the rose "its lovely, thank you" she said gently as she smelled the rose then looked back at him and blushed brighter "you look really good" she said then stepped back to let him in "make yourself at home"

He smiled and stepped in, quickly giving her a hug and breathing in "you smell even better than the rose." He let go and looked around "wow.. Nice place."

Clover happily hugged him back and laughed softly "thank you, its a purfume I was given by one of my mums modules" she said with a shug and walked in to the kitchen "one we don't, the cookies are done"

He smiled and followed her "smells great, I love cookies." He laughing and remember the box "oh, here's the pizza by the way. I almost forgot."

Clover grinned as she pulled out the tray and set them on the side before taking the box "thanks, I'll but it in the microwave to warm it up" she said with a nod as she moved around the kitchen "want a drink?"

He looked around the kitchen "uhm, uhm.. I'll have water?" He was in place, yet he could swear his heart would jump put of his chest any minute now.

Clover laughed "you sure? I've pretty much got every drink under the sun around here" she said with a grin, it was so nice to really talk to someone for once and actually enjoy their company

He smiled "mhm, as sure as a.." He started laughing "I have no idea where I was going with that." He looked at her and just enjoyed the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.