True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover gasped softly and covered her mouth with her hand in shocked "oh my god. W..what the hell? Why on earth would he try and kill you?" she asked horrified

Reactions: 2 people
He shrugged and looked down. "He had always been violent towards me, and I'm that age where enough is enough.. It's the first and only time I hit him.." He turned a little and lifted the back of his shirt, revealing scars and bruises. "That's why I had to go."

Clover gasped softly again at the sight of the scars and bruises, she stood up and walked over to him where she wrapped her arms around him silently, she couldn't understand why anyone was violent kids especially their own and ESPECIALLY when they were as nice as Brendan

He looked up and closed his eyes as he felt her arms around him, he put his arms around her and smiled. "Do you.. Do you feel that?"

Clover smiled softly, it was strange to be so instantly close to someone "feel what?" she asked softly, just to make sure they were on the same page

He smiled and whispered "it feels like home.."

Clover smiled and nodded before closely pulling back "yeah, it does" she said softly then looked at her watch and sighed "I have to go, I have classes"

He looked down, then back up "Will I see you again?"

Clover smiled and pulled out a pen, took Brendan's hand and write down her number on it "give me a call tonight when you get a chance" she said softly and quickly kissed him on the cheek before heading back off to college

He nodded and looked at his hand "I will. Promise." He watched her leave and noticed she forgot her bag, he ran out of the door and yelled "clover! Your bag!"

Clover looked back and blushed at her mistake, she took the bag and pulled it on before smiling bashfully "thanks Bren"she said sweetly, trying out the nick name

He smiled and gave her the bag "don't mention it, I'll talk to you tonight, cutie." He quickly gave her a hug and kissed her cheek "I think you're all set now."

Clover blushed at the name and nodded with a bright smile before looking at her watch and swore loudly before running down the street telling people to get the hell out of the way as she went

He chuckled and went home, not a moment went by that he didn't think of her and how crazy it was that out of nowhere, he found his match. He watched some tv and made some food, then decided to ring her

Clover hardly focused on her work that day and when she got home for the first time in a long time she felt like baking. The teen had just put the cookies in the oven when her phone rang and she basically dived for it "hello?" she greeted happily

"Hey, it's brendan" he said happily "you wanted me to call you, so that's what I'm doing, how was your day?"

Clovers heart jumped and she grinned "hey, yeah thanks. Sorry I had to run off like that. Its been really good thanks, how was yours?"

He chuckled "oh, don't worry, I understand, you had to go to college. My day was great, missed talking to you though." He facepalmed himself "not in a creepy stalker kind of way."

Clover giggled as she flopped herself down on her sofa "missed talking to you too. You could come over you know, the place is a bit of a mess but I've just put some cookies" she said as casually as she could manage

"You, you want me to come over?" He stuttered, trying to remain calm. "What kind of cookies?"

Status
Not open for further replies.