True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover nodded "I know the feeling. My mum never found her guy so I was beyond scared it'd happen to me too" she admitted softly, it was weird because she had never told anyone that before. The red head nodded with a smile "I'm taking floristry at the college near here. It's really good and a beautiful place"

Reactions: 2 people
He looked at her "I'm sorry to hear that. Everybody deserves to find someone." He smiled and looked at her. "Ah, flowers huh? Are you any good?"

Clover nodded then smiled proudly and looked around the cafe "all the flower arrangements around the cafe were by yours truly. each stubent gets a shop to supply flowers too and this is mine"

He looked around and raised his eyebrows "very impressive, beauty and brains I see." His eyes widened "oh my god, I did not just say that."

Clover laughed softly at the sweet comment, how had she not ran in to him before? She shook her head "you're very sweet to say so. You're not too bad yourself" she said with a grin

He blushed for a second "Why thank you medamme." He studied her close, and procceeded. "So about me.. I'm Brendan, I'm 20 years old, or young, wichever way you'd like to see it. I live nearby, I play piano, I still believe that romance is something real, I'm kind of quiet, sometimes, and until today I felt really really lost."

Clover listened closely and nodded with a small smile "what kind of music do you play?" she asked curiously "I play the guitar and violin myself, my mum liked to keep me busy so she'd sign me up for any kind of club out there"

"I have no idea if you know Yiruma? Or Sergei Prokofiev? But other than that I also play modern songs. And that's really awesome, what kind of music do you play?" He smiled and took a sip

Clover grinned "I know Yiruma, he does river flows in you right?" she asked, it was a favorite of hers then she shrugged "to be honest, and this is probably really weird, but I love to play by Skillet and Rascal Flatts"

He smiled and nodded "yes! Exactly, I love to play that song.. And I like skillet, and Rascal Flatts. They make good music, can you sing?"

Clover grinned happily "it's one of my utmost favorites! I had no idea there was anyone around here new about them" she said cheerfully then shook her head "good god no, I'm really bad" she laughed

He smirked "of course, how could I now know them?" He started laughing "I'm sure it's not that bad."

Clover shook her head with a laugh "no, I really an terrible. I sound like a dying cat" she said with a grin "so, why are you in a tiny town like this?"

"Awe, don't be so hard on yourself!" He said as he looked at her. "I moved here 2 months ago, when things at home didn't really go well.. I just had to get away. Why are you here?"

Clover tilted her head "what do you mean didn't really go well?" she asked then paused "sorry, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I'm here because my mums a fashion designer she's here there and everywhere so it was just easier for me to get my own place"

He looked down and took a deep breathe. "Me and my dad didn't really see eye to eye.. And after.. Well.. After getting arrested, I just thought it would be best for me to pack my bags and go." He looked up, and felt slightly awkward. "Your mom's a fashion designer? That's so cool."

Clover stared at the lad "arrested? You were arrested?" she asked in utter shock then she nodded "er, yeah. My mum tends to send me most of the clothes she makes after she's done with them in a fashion show and stuff"

"That's awesome.." He looked down "it wasn't my fault.." He felt that the conversation hit one of those corners, this was make or break, she could always walk away.. He took another sip and kept staring down

Clover reached across and placed her hand on his arm "I never said it was" she said sweetly then pulled her hand away "what happened? I mean, if you don't mind telling me. I wont force you to or keep pestering if you don't want to say"

He looked at her hand, then looked into her eyes "He tried to kill me." He tried to chuckle it off, but knew that it wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.