Troubled Minds Of Cypress Lake(Thriller/Conspiracy/Mystery)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Chris_Reaper, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "It's so freakin strange, I can't remember anything that's gone on in the last two days. I just suddenly woke up on a seemingly ordinary Monday morning, my head pounding from a seriously delayed hangover. I try to get through my normal routine and head off to school at good ole' Cypress Lake High, but things just seem off. I mean hell I didn't snort that much dust Saturday night, at least no more than usual. All I remember is heading out to the lake for a late night bonfire rave and meeting up with the usual doped out crowd I usually chill with. There was about five or six of us out there, we drank and talked a little before we broke out the powder, than everything goes fuzzy. I mean shit, I've done a few bad lines before but never anything that would floor me for damn near two days. We must've gotten a screwed up batch or something.

Well anyway, I was tryin my best to make through my classes, when we got the shock of our lives, when a gaggle of cops show up at school. Turns out that one of the chicks we had been partyin with that night had been found murdered near the lake. The little rich girl, Cassie Rushton, had been strangled to death the night of the party. Now everyone who was there that night is a suspect, including yours truly. The police are bearing down hard and no one knows who to trust anymore. Odd thing is no one can exactly recall what happened that night. The heat is on to figure out who done it and a lot of strange things have been happening surrounding the investigation. Somehow I get the feeling this is just the beginning..."

The moderate suburb of Cypress Lake is a quaint and picturesque town in upstate New York. But for a group of troubled teens who attend Cypress Lake High, a night of partying and drugs has turned their lives into a waking nightmare. The daughter of a prominent family has been discovered savagely murdered and all suspicion has focused on them. On top of the relentless police scrutiny they have begun to experience odd phenomena, such as missing time, vivid hallucinations, terrifying nightmares and the eerie feeling of being watched. Things are about to get even worse as they are about to be thrust into a shadow world of intrigue, secret societies, conspiracy and murder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.