Tron and Marvel mashup

I tried clicking this.

My computer crashed.

I'm not going to click this again.

I think the Spider-man & Miss Marvel variant actually looks kind of cool. The Wolverine & Thor ones suck balls though.

Dunno...they're just variant covers...as long as they don't try to fucking tie it into the actual storyline then I guess I wouldn't get...too mad...

YOU GO TO THAT WEBSITE TOO?!?!?!

*SAMEHATFACE AT FLUFFY*

THEY ALL GLOW IN THE DARK NOW. FFFFFFFF

Yeah, I'd actually like the Spider Man one on my wall. It's pretty rad. XD

Jinx: YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME FOR IT.

Rory: FFFFFFFF I KNOW.

As cool as the pics look, and as good as the art is, this strikes me as a feeble attempt at cross-genre advertizement. It is not easy for Disney to sell a movie such as Tron:Legacy to the young crowd, many of whom have never SEEN the original Tron. Having said that, Kudos to Disney/Marvel for having the "cahones" enough to try this.

I don't think cahones had anything to do with it. If Disney has to advertise something, you bet your ass they're going to advertise it. I noticed that after the Disney/Marvel merger, there are cross-overs galore through all the different comics. It's like every story arc is becoming an advertisement for a different team/comic that has hardly anything to do at all with the other one...

Don't think the fact that younger people have never seen the original Tron will have anything to do with it's sales. It's got goddamn glowing suits and goddamnit those kids are going to want to see those glowing suits. I remember seeing the original Tron when I was a kid though...and to be honest it bored me out of my mind ._.

I mean I know cross-overs aren't anything new but damn, I don't even know who half of the people are they've started jamming into the X-Men.

*T.D.R.M activates*