Trinity's Commissions (OPEN)

Your art is drool worthy O.O

How long will you be taking commissions?
Just until I make it big and can support myself with my art, so judging by how realistic my expectations are I'd say that averages out to me taking commissions... Probably till I die. :D

Just until I make it big and can support myself with my art, so judging by how realistic my expectations are I'd say that averages out to me taking commissions... Probably till I die. :D
I'm definitely going to look into commissioning you... once I get a little more money :D Totally worth the price.

Was just browsing and holy s*** this looks epic.
P0Qukr9.png

"Must have" is an understatement to how I really feel. I'm in.

Hoi, I'd definitely like to commission a drawering! It'll take me a little while to write up, what I hope to be a good description of what you need to know. I'm looking for one of those 25 dollar pieces.

Hoi, I'd definitely like to commission a drawering! It'll take me a little while to write up, what I hope to be a good description of what you need to know. I'm looking for one of those 25 dollar pieces.
Sure thing! Just send me a PM whenever you get ready. :3

T.T I need to be at your level T.T but digital seems to elude me.... in the "can do" Department...

Haello! I'd like to post my satisfaction for a recent commission *done 3 weeks ago I just never gotten around to talking about it* that was done by this individual!

*Insert very nice video/meme here, I couldn't find one at the time other than a Borat picture**

• Love
Reactions: GlassTrinity
Hello there! I would love to commission a digital drawing from you. I will send you a private message with details once you're ready.

Hello there! I would love to commission a digital drawing from you. I will send you a private message with details once you're ready.

Whenever you want, I'm just finishing up another persons commission right now! :D

• Love
Reactions: Glostechk
Are you still taking commissions?

I'd love to get a commission from you so I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. :/

I'd love to get a commission from you so I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. :/
Sorry about that! I didn't even realize it was full. I cleared it out so feel free to send me a message. :D

Art looks great.

Currently running on only a student maintenence grant and saving up to upgrade to an Xbox One S.

When I have the money, I may consider getting you to comission some art for me, maybe a character sheet. :P

• Love
Reactions: GlassTrinity