1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, and things with Dark Themes
Current Spotlight: A Djinn from my group roleplay.
:
OCSGilO.png

Oh, hey there. Your looking nice today. Is that a new pungent cologne your wearing? No? You haven't bathed in weeks you say? That's OK because I'm not here to judge, just to take your money in return for my services.

Anyway, that foolishness aside I'd like to welcome you to my page were I can hopefully bring in some extra money and you can make out with art of your characters. I guess lets get on with the details of what you can expect from me!

What I specialize in is OC Art!
I love drawing OC's, but I can draw fandom characters as well.

DIGITAL LINE ART!
1-X
2-X

DIGITALLY COLORED LINE ART!
1-X
2-X
3-X

And if Chibi's are your thing: X - X

What I wont do...
A. Ponies
B. Vore/Scat stuff
C. Umm... I'll expand this if I can think of something else later. >.>

What I will do...
A. Anime related things including fanart.
B. Original Characters <3
C. 18+ NSFW art (so long as your of age)
D. Some Anthro/Furry, but I'm not amazing at it.
E. Gore is cool :D

If you just wanna see most of the stuff I've done then check out my deviantart: GlassTrinity's DeviantArt Gallery
PRICES!
As far as how my pricing works, its simple. I have a set price for each type of service that I list. What's that, you want a discount? Well then, by all means send me a PM and explain to me why I should cut a few bucks off your bill you selfless swi-... I'm getting ahead of myself. If you send me a PM with something I find interesting, which could be anything (and I mean ANYTHING) then I might consider a special discount because my aren't you just precious. ;3

Digitally Line Art -Colored-
Headshot- $20
Waist- $40
Full Body- $60

(NEW) Character Sheet
Full body, multiple expressions, and action pose with full color- $100 or more.

Now, as far as how to pay me for a commission I only accept Paypal.

Things to Keep in Mind!
EDIT: I've recently removed Traditional Pencil Drawings from my options as my scanner has crapped out on me! D:
If you'd like uncolored line art then that shouldn't take me more than a day or two once I start. Now doing your line art WITH color... That could take me up to a week, depending on complexity and such. I'm not saying I won't get your order done sooner than that, but keep in mind it might take me that long. Also, if this somehow gets a lot of attention and I get busy I might change my status to closed. I don't want to get really backed up and keep a lot of people waiting. Nobody would want that! D:

I will also provide you with samples, yay! I don't expect you to pay me if I can't deliver, I mean it seems only fair. Once I know what your looking for I'll draw up a sketch for you, watermark it (probably with adorable sheep and or pigs IDK), and then if I need to make an adjustment then just tell me, we'll work it out. Don't make me redraw something like 6 times though or I swear to christ I'll... Anyway, moving on! I should also note that I tend to delete links to images in order to free up space, so make sure to save your commissions!

~

Recently Finished Works & Examples
f2EYYNf.png

z7hw8JU.png

3ec425I.png

BclieB8.png

P0Qukr9.png

TRTjE38.png

ITI1Kcz.png

Last edited:
Hey! I see this has been up for a while but I do hope you see this!

I've been trying to get a character or two of mine drawn if you don't mind! Interested in the Digitally Colored Lineart, Full option! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey! I see this has been up for a while but I do hope you see this!

I've been trying to get a character or two of mine drawn if you don't mind! Interested in the Digitally Colored Lineart, Full option! Hope to hear from you soon!
PM'd!

If this is still active, I'd like a character to be drawn in full as digital colored line art.

However, I do not own a PayPal, so is there any way I'll be able to pay you?

If this is still active, I'd like a character to be drawn in full as digital colored line art.

However, I do not own a PayPal, so is there any way I'll be able to pay you?

Yep, I'm still open for business and would love to accept your commission. Sadly I don't accept any other means than PayPal. That being said its super easy to signup for PayPal and its free, so if you do find yourself making an account then I'd gladly still agree to your commission. <3

I'd love to get some art done! I won't have payment until September first, however! Do you draw couples?

Do you draw couples?
bby I'm not gay but $20 is $20...

... But yes, I can most certainly do couples. Feel free to send me a PM when your ready to talk about the details. :3

• Love
Reactions: Opossum My Possum
May I ask, would you be willing to cut a good price for buying in bulk? I would like to speak to you more about it, if you are considering. I have about 14-15 characters in mind, hopefully in the same image as well . . .

I think I'm interested in a commission. Are you still open?

I think I'm interested in a commission. Are you still open?
Of course! Feel free to send me a PM of the details. :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Before I shoot you a PM, can I ask if you require reference images or a description? Will either do?

Before I shoot you a PM, can I ask if you require reference images or a description? Will either do?
A description would be fine if you don't have a reference yet. Sometimes describing things can be confusing though so I always encourage people to send me reference images of clothing, hair styles, and other features that they want to make sure I have a clear image of before drawing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
This one took a while but I'm glad it came out good (I think)

commission___phoenix_rising_by_glasstrinity-db3tjfn.png

Commission done for @Melon

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yo! You're back to it!? Got a request if you've got time ^^

Yo Trin, Jason sent me your way on recommendation for art commissions.

Admittedly I can't afford any work yet but if it's alright I'll send a PM once I have money to send.