Trinity's Commissions (OPEN)

Yo Trin, Jason sent me your way on recommendation for art commissions.

Admittedly I can't afford any work yet but if it's alright I'll send a PM once I have money to send.
Totally fine, I'll probably be open for a while. :D

Just tossing a satisfied duded report. Yo I noticed your no go list doesn't have that old no go that we discussed about following that wolfo commish. DOES THAT MEAN...?

Just tossing a satisfied duded report. Yo I noticed your no go list doesn't have that old no go that we discussed about following that wolfo commish. DOES THAT MEAN...?
Of course Fur, you know I love tentacles. <3

I'd just like to say you have very nice art and I may ask of your services in the future depending on how things go on my end, but really just came to say that your art is amazing.

I'd just like to say you have very nice art and I may ask of your services in the future depending on how things go on my end, but really just came to say that your art is amazing.
I appreciate the compliment! Feel free to message me anytime. <3

@GlassTrinity Hey I needs your pencil whenever you has time!

I has the time now! O:
Then I'll have to pm you later on! Hopefully I'll get some sort of word out tomorrow... Still brainstorming the idea.

Surprised you don't have more requests.

Do you have any samples featuring muscled men?

Surprised you don't have more requests.

Do you have any samples featuring muscled men?
Oh sure, here are a few samples of some beefier built characters.

36AR7Sz.png

bDNNIOj.png

6SghJTA.png

sJCqQSy.png

Mmm, very nice. Is there a particular format for commission requests?

Mmm, very nice. Is there a particular format for commission requests?
Not really, just send me a PM with what you wanted drawn and we can talk over all the details.

So do you have a website where people can pay you? or is this a Pay Pal thing? because the Latter doesn't like to work with me

So do you have a website where people can pay you? or is this a Pay Pal thing? because the Latter doesn't like to work with me
Sorry but I only work through Paypal. Though if you can manage to work out paypal then I'd gladly take your commission. O:

I would love to get a commission going if you don't mind receiving PMs from sneks~

Your art is drool worthy O.O

How long will you be taking commissions?