FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
STILL OPEN FOR SIGN UPS!

A new year arrives, along with fresh new faces of surgical interns and surgical nurses. Welcome to Seattle's Trinity Vale Hospital, a top of the line teaching hospital known for teaching and holding some of the best surgeons in the nation. However everything may not be as it seems with all the competition to the top of this surgical food chain. Trust, passion, love friendship and betrayal are only the beginning of trying to make a name for yourself. Once you walk though those doors only time will tell how things end up.

Okay so this randomness came to mind while watching Grey's Anatomy, The Good Doctor and House. So those are my inspirations. And don't worry if you don't know all the surgical terms or treatments googling and looking them up is fine. Please for everyone else, do explain what it is somewhere in your posts even if it's in a spoiler.

Note their will be more interns then anything else.
Say their are 10 people. 5 will be interns, 3 residents, 1 fellow and 1 Attending. That 1 attending could have all 9 on his/her serves for that day.
Also if I do not get a head/attending for the Deperment you will not be able to pick it as a speciality for fellow.

Residents might have a speciality that they want however they do not always do things in that area. Interns usually do basics and general where residents go from Attanding to attending. Fellow stays under one attending.

Generally most people graduate college at age 22 and medical school at 26. Then after 3 years of internship and residency, many physicians begin their career at age 29. However, the training for some specialties can last until the physician's early to mid 30's.

There will be no changes to your uniform but you can add like pins, and patches to your coats and have crazy lanyards or things to hold ID's

Patients are NPC unless I say other wise. This is an rp of doctors not patient. So if you wish to be patient consult me first. Nurses are playable characters HOWEVER if you plan to make a nurse you must make intern surgeon as well.

Specialities/Head of Departments:

•Cardiac:
•General:
•Neuro: Dimitrius Kazee
•Orthopedics:
•OB/GYN:
•Pediatric:
•Plastic:
•Trama:

Surgeon Rankings:

Interns
After completing medical school, the doctor completes their first year of post-medical school training. This year is referred to as the intern year. The intern does not have the right to practice unsupervised medicine, and must practice within the confines of the training program in which they are enrolled.

Residents
Residency follows the intern year. At this point, when the internship year has been completed and a third level exam has been passed, the physician may practice as a general practitioner. While practicing independently is possible, the vast majority of physicians choose to pursue a residency for further training. Residency can range from an additional two years of education to an additional seven years of training, depending on the specialty. For example, a family practice residency would be two years of residency while a surgery residency may last five, seven or more years.

Fellows
A fellow is a physician who has completed their residency and elects to complete further training in a specialty.

Attendings
An attending physician has completed their training and is practicing independently in their chosen specialty. This term is typically used at teaching facilities to differentiate fully credentialed senior level physicians from junior physicians who are still completing their higher education. In the hierarchy of physicians, the attending is at the top under only the physicians who run the hospital itself, while the medical student is at the bottom.

Nurse Rankings:

Nursing Aid / Nursing Assistant (not technically considered a ‘nurse’)

Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (certified, but not technically considered a ‘nurse’)

Licensed Professional Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)

Registered Nurse (RN)

Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)(includes Nurse Practitioner, Certified Nurse Mid-Wife, and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist)

Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)

pixlr_20170916200131665_20170916200313906.jpg
Nurses wear any color scrubs other then the dark blues of an attendanting and Fellow.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Specialty: (If you are Nurse put that here)
Character Name:
Alias:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Distinguishing Marks:
General Appearance:
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
Aspirations:
Inabilities:
Fears:
General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Before/ Present Life:

(Feel free to add more things but these are a must have.)

In Character

Last edited:

Specialty: Nero/Plastic
Character Name: Dimitrius Kazee
Alias:
Ethnicity: European American
Sexuality: Straight

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'5
Hair: Raven
Eyes: Hazel
Distinguishing Marks:

simple-tattoos-06-jpg.145580

This tattoo is dedicated too his little sister, an amazing artist.

General Appearance:
Screenshot_20181228-211251_Google.jpgMore:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Purpose: To finish his research.

Aspirations: To find a medical enwonderment and go down in history.
Inabilities:

Fears: Failure, his father, heights,

General Personality:
Dimitrius comes across as cold and only cares about his work. However he's not that bad of a person, he's kind, stubborn and one of the biggest mysteries.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Most of his life the boy would spend studying, his family owners of many hospitals and some of the leading doctors in the world expected nothing less of him. Growing up he had a little sister, Lizzy. Lizzy and him where very close and when she passed away and he couldn't save her it crushed him. The effect was alot more on him then anyone would have thought. Because if her he strived harder at his work and even got a tattoo on his arm in her memory.

Before/ Present Life:
Dimitrius comes from a long line of surgeons and hospital owners. His family has some of the most prestigious doctors in the world. At a young age he'd been pushed into being a surgeon only really getting the choose as of which field he'd go into. Being the boy prodigy he was Dimitrius finished med school when most where finishing high school. By the time his residency was done he'd easily shot up being the best in the field he'd choosen, Neuro and Plastic. Before the age of 26 he'd already been dubed top best in the country and won many awards and started his own surgical trial. Currently he is working with a few others on a clinical trial. Most who dont know him tend to think hes a mean old man that hates teaching due to the rumors told about him. However things tend to change when people relies how young he really is.

Last edited:
3isy65v3dvR7xTQjuzKWpugQBfgJNGH-JCLqm46KhKerwgZRWQZZ6N504OZt3kQTXSiir9vS_pSJV_eNmBnj12JTjhpdkLfZARxAkhUkhXUtnNoA1GRrI-ZLYT7n3i8NmObjg1gL

Specialty: Patient

Character Name: Nefertiti Essam

Alias: None

Ethnicity: Egyptian

Hospitalization Reason: Nefe has chronic anemia. (Anemia can cause extreme fatigue and weakness. The Mayo Clinic website reports that anemia occurs when a person lacks sufficient red blood cells or iron to carry oxygen to her tissues and organs and that a person with anemia will experience weakness and fatigue. Anemia can be caused by many factors, and there are numerous types of anemia. The Mayo Clinic website states that, along with fatigue and weakness, common symptoms associated with anemia include the following: pale skin, a fast or irregular heartbeat, dyspnea or shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, cognitive problems, cold extremities, and headache. Anemia can be caused by iron deficiency, vitamin deficiency, chronic disease, bone marrow disease, autoimmune disorders and sickle cell anemia, among other causes. Anemia can be temporary or chronic, and its severity ranges from mild to marked.)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5’4

Hair: Ash Brown

Eyes: Brown

Distinguishing Marks: None

General Appearance: She has lightly tanned skin with unique ash brown hair. Her eyes are brown as well with a tint of gold to them. She generally has a hospital gown on as she doesn’t leave her bed that often…

More: She loves roses and flowers in general.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To get out of the hospital

Aspirations: She wants to spend one day outside of a hospital. Just one.

Inabilities: Walking is extremely dangerous for her as she’s very weak most of the time. It doesn’t stop her from wandering off and giving nurses a heart attack though!

Fears: She’s afraid of dying and bugs! No bugs!

General Personality: Nefe is very sweet and kind hearted but also extremely timid. She’s not trusting of many people while also having a habit of hiding her face if anyone knew comes in. Her eyes will always follow the person around the room up until they leave which is why doctors and nurses avoid bringing in several people as she can panic pretty quickly. If they do they always stay close together so she knows where they are at all times. On top of this Nefe is very quiet and doesn’t take well to answering questions or talking about how she’s feeling. To make matters worse for doctors she’s an extremely curious girl…

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Nefe has been in the hospital since she was a child and has known no other homes than hospitals. She also has a history of disappearing from her room to explore despite the risk of her having a panic attack. Despite people’s beliefs she’s mentally sound, just a really nervous person.

Before/ Present Life: Currently, she’s at Trinity Vale hospital, where she’s remained for the last 2 years. She grew to trust an old doctor named Dr. Gabriella who unfortunately died recently of old age… Which means she’ll have to get a new doctor.

Attachments

• http___www.top-beautiful-women.com_images_10_Amal-Maher_Amal%20Maher%20picture%20(5).jpg
    http___www.top-beautiful-women.com_images_10_Amal-Maher_Amal%20Maher%20picture%20(5).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ah Seen It
Reactions: PhantomThief715
http___www.pinoytutorial.com_bestandworst_wp-content_uploads_2009_08_BoysoverflowersMeteorGard...jpg

Specialty: Pediatrics

Character Name: Haru Yamamoto

Alias: Nurse Haru, Nurse Yamamoto

Ethnicity: Japanese

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5’7

Hair: Long black

Eyes: Brown

Distinguishing Marks: None

General Appearance: His long charcoal black hair is usually kept up in a ponytail while a white jacket adorns his shoulders. He looks like a pretty average doctor. His skin a fair which compliments his dark chocolate eyes.

More: He’s very good with kids but can still be strict.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: He just wants to take care of the kids and live happy life. Hopefully have kids of his own.

Aspirations: Become one of the best pediatric doctors.

Inabilities: He can’t perform surgery at all because of his fear of blood. It’s more of a fear of a lot of blood not just a pin prick.

Fears: He gets nervous when a patient is doing something risky, blood

General Personality: Haru is kind of a blank faced person when he’s busy. If he’s focused he’ll zone out and get his work done. His personality becomes very cheery when kids enter the room so he can make them more comfortable.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: He’s always been interested in becoming a doctor since he was a kid. At a young age he even showed how well he got along with younger children. Haru is the rare case of a kid keeping the same dream their whole life and accomplishing it. The whole way his parents supported him

Before/ Present Life: Currently, he works at Trinity Hospital working with kids. Nothing much exciting happens to him as he doesn’t crave fame or anything, He’s just a nurse who loves his job.

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
christina.jpg

Specialty: Nurse

Character Name: Christina Chen

Alias: Nurse Tina

Ethnicity: Chinese American

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Black

Eyes: Dark brown/Black

Distinguishing Marks: Beauty marks on her face

General Appearance: Christina's hair is generally up in a ponytail or a bun, anything to keep it out of her face. To some, she may look "exotic" but she never truly thought that way. She considers herself to look about as normal as the next guy.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Helping people through possibly the worst time of their lives, guiding them and providing them with the love and support they deserve.

Aspirations: Becoming a nurse that even she could be proud of.

Inabilities: She's unable to hold liquor. Whenever a dog around she freezes even if it's small.

Fears: Dogs, bugs, her ex.

General Personality: Christina is very calm and collected, she loves to listen to the stories people tell her and almost always has a smile on her face. She tends to get lost in her work, whether it be a patient or paperwork, anything of the sort. Very strong headed, and a little stubborn.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: She always did well in school, her parents would always support her and be there for her when she needed them. Once she hit college she pretty much bloomed. From the generic shy flower, to a rambunctious young adult with big dreams. When she shit the age of twenty, she met someone who she believed that she loved. He'd bring her gifts, make her smile, and tell her that she was the only girl that he would ever love. Being naive and love blinded, she believed him. After three months of dating him, he began to show his true colors. It was slow, but she realized that he wasn't the sweet guy that she thought he was. He would come home angry, yelling at her and accuse her of not being faithful (or something of the sort). She lived in her own apartment and she had made a duplicate key for him, so he was able to come in whenever he wanted. Some nights she would wake up and find him staring at her, or he would barge in after her school/work hours just to check in and make sure there wasn't someone else with her. Around their sixth month anniversary is when he began to hit her. It could range from pulling her hair, to hitting her where others couldn't see. Christina dealt with him for another few months before she finally was able to leave. When it started getting rough, she had so desperately wanted to leave him, but he would threaten to hurt her family. Fate seemed to be on her side because shortly after the beatings started, her mother and father moved to another state. She hadn't told him where, and she knew that they would be safe, and she'd finally be free. She was able to break her lease and moved back in with her parents soon after.

Before/ Present Life: She currently works at Trinity Hospital and lives in a small, one story, one bedroom house in the suburbs. She spends most of her time at the Hospital, but despite that, her house is almost always a mess. Ever since her ex, nothing too interesting has happened and she hopes to keep it that way.

Attachments

• iwakurole.jpg
    iwakurole.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Ah Seen It
@Periwinkle Your character is all good to go but thos inabilities do not have to be strictly related to her work. For example she can't hold her liquor or can't siste. It doesn't have to be limited to what she is unable to do in her job.

Reactions: Periwinkle
@Periwinkle Your character is all good to go but thos inabilities do not have to be strictly related to her work. For example she can't hold her liquor or can't siste. It doesn't have to be limited to what she is unable to do in her job.
OH THANK GOD. I was even looking up things that people hate as nurses and I just– I was stuck.

OH THANK GOD. I was even looking up things that people hate as nurses and I just– I was stuck.

XD it's fine I get it. But it can more then just physical things or work it's anything everything she could have problems doing. If you ever have questions feel free to ask.

• Thank You
Reactions: Periwinkle

XD it's fine I get it. But it can more then just physical things or work it's anything everything she could have problems doing. If you ever have questions feel free to ask.
Welp, she can't hold her liquor & she's absolutely terrified of dogs! Thank you, and I'll definitely ask if anything pops up!

Welp, she can't hold her liquor & she's absolutely terrified of dogs! Thank you, and I'll definitely ask if anything pops up!

All dogs or dogs who are not like serious dogs who all calm and collect.

All dogs or dogs who are not like serious dogs who all calm and collect.
All dogs, doesn't matter if they're calm or not

Nope no form of advertising.

Maybe what we could do is have another tab and it's where the CS's will be and then this will be our little chat? I remember people used to be like

NURSES: FULL
DOCTORS: NEEDED
INTERNS: NEEDED
Or whatever it was, you know, so people still know that they can join if they're interested.

Also, @Kyatto, so you said that Nefe has others issues. What kind?

Maybe what we could do is have another tab and it's where the CS's will be and then this will be our little chat? I remember people used to be like

NURSES: FULL
DOCTORS: NEEDED
INTERNS: NEEDED
Or whatever it was, you know, so people still know that they can join if they're interested.

Also, @Kyatto, so you said that Nefe has others issues. What kind?

True but still none even say anything

I will come back with my charrie, cause I really liked her

but i am going to change her specialty to peds probably

so hay. i was skimming this ooc and idk if you're starting over/resuming the rp or whaaaaat.

BUT

i wonder, could i interest you in letting me take a patient role?

I'm just kinda, coming back into the roleplay scene and thought it'd be a neat chance for me to do something short term, at least to start. :>