Trinity Vale Hospital OOC/Sign Up

so hay. i was skimming this ooc and idk if you're starting over/resuming the rp or whaaaaat.

BUT

i wonder, could i interest you in letting me take a patient role?

I'm just kinda, coming back into the roleplay scene and thought it'd be a neat chance for me to do something short term, at least to start. :>

Patients would have to long turn. There wouldn't be much to RP as a patient which is why I had said they would be NPC'S unless you give me a reason to. If you come up with a patent who can actually be rped fine however you will need to give details on their condition

so hay. i was skimming this ooc and idk if you're starting over/resuming the rp or whaaaaat.

BUT

I'm just kinda, coming back into the roleplay scene and thought it'd be a neat chance for me to do something short term, at least to start. :>

Patients would have to long turn. There wouldn't be much to RP as a patient which is why I had said they would be NPC'S unless you give me a reason to. If you come up with a patent who can actually be rped fine however you will need to give details on their condition

i mean you dont sound 100% on it. and that cool, i just thought i'd ask about it uwu

genuinely tho i don't wanna make it a hassle for you or the RP if you aren't *at least* SUPER EXCITED about it yknow?

still might join this later tho, i love the idea :>

BUT

i mean you dont sound 100% on it. and that cool, i just thought i'd ask about it uwu

genuinely tho i don't wanna make it a hassle for you or the RP if you aren't *at least* SUPER EXCITED about it yknow?

still might join this later tho, i love the idea :>

I mean you can always join and if you desire to leave we can just say your character transferred hospitals.

@PhantomThief715 do you still have access to the last character thread if not I can just pull one of mine and use it and edit it to reflect here

Last edited:
Welp in other news I've made a banner and had it up but no one has responded so this rp might as well be dead if we dint get takers soon.