FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
A new year arrives, along with fresh new faces of surgical interns and surgical nurses. Welcome to Seattle's Trinity Vale Hospital, a top of the line teaching hospital known for teaching and holding some of the best surgeons in the nation. However everything may not be as it seems with all the competition to the top of this surgical food chain. Trust, passion, love friendship and betrayal are only the beginning of trying to make a name for yourself. Once you walk though those doors only time will tell how things end up.

Okay so this randomness came to mind while watching Grey's Anatomy, The Good Doctor and House. So those are my inspirations. And don't worry if you don't know all the surgical terms or treatments googling and looking them up is fine. Please for everyone else, do explain what it is somewhere in your posts even if it's in a spoiler.

Note their will be more interns then anything else.
Say their are 10 people. 5 will be interns, 3 residents, 1 fellow and 1 Attending. That 1 attending could have all 9 on his/her serves for that day.
Also if I do not get a head for the Deperment you will not be able to pick it as a speciality.

Specialities/Head of Departments:

•Cardiac:
•General:
•Neuro: Dimitrius Kazee
•Orthopedics:
•OB/GYN:
•Pediatric:
•Plastic:
•Trama:

Rankings:

Interns
After completing medical school, the doctor completes their first year of post-medical school training. This year is referred to as the intern year. The intern does not have the right to practice unsupervised medicine, and must practice within the confines of the training program in which they are enrolled.

Residents
Residency follows the intern year. At this point, when the internship year has been completed and a third level exam has been passed, the physician may practice as a general practitioner. While practicing independently is possible, the vast majority of physicians choose to pursue a residency for further training. Residency can range from an additional two years of education to an additional seven years of training, depending on the specialty. For example, a family practice residency would be two years of residency while a surgery residency may last five, seven or more years.

Fellows
A fellow is a physician who has completed their residency and elects to complete further training in a specialty.

Attendings
An attending physician has completed their training and is practicing independently in their chosen specialty. This term is typically used at teaching facilities to differentiate fully credentialed senior level physicians from junior physicians who are still completing their higher education. In the hierarchy of physicians, the attending is at the top under only the physicians who run the hospital itself, while the medical student is at the bottom.

pixlr_20170916200131665_20170916200313906.jpg

@Denali if your not up for it that's fine maybe you'll know someone who might be.

This seems really interesting! I was wondering though, if I could possibly make a patient OC who pretty much lives at the hospital due to some sickness or issue?

This seems AWESOME
I was just wondering if there was a hospital RP somewhere around here and I click on groups and wouldn't you know. This is the first thing that comes up.

This seems really interesting! I was wondering though, if I could possibly make a patient OC who pretty much lives at the hospital due to some sickness or issue?

I wouldn't see a problem with that so long as you play a doctor too. That's my condition if you can handle two characters. If not you could have a doctor who has an incurable condition but they still try to work as much as they can.

This seems AWESOME
I was just wondering if there was a hospital RP somewhere around here and I click on groups and wouldn't you know. This is the first thing that comes up.

XD Well that's great to hear. I believe I am the only one who has posted one in last few years but you never know with so many people.

I wouldn't see a problem with that so long as you play a doctor too. That's my condition if you can handle two characters. If not you could have a doctor who has an incurable condition but they still try to work as much as they can.
I can do two characters for sure! Thank you so much!

Not a problem I'm always will to hear ideas and even compromise.

Do you have a character sheet or anything? Or do I just kinda make my own?

Reactions: PhantomThief715

Do you have a character sheet or anything? Or do I just kinda make my own?
I do but you will not be posting it here but I can give it to you plus the example I did with my character.

Registering interest, It's enough outside my normal groudns to be that little bit uncomfortable but I have seen all the shows listed. :)

Reactions: PhantomThief715
Registering interest, It's enough outside my normal groudns to be that little bit uncomfortable but I have seen all the shows listed. :)
Well that is good. ^-^ glade to have you intrested. Later today I'll add a Sign up

Last edited:
along. Reminder to those who where intrested that sign up are now opened.