Trigger

Well, I believe that is it. I will get started as soon as possible.
Thank you all.

NAME: Hades
PROFESSION BEFORE RAID: Ruler of hell
TITLE: Ruler of hell
GUN OF CHOICE:2 guns (either magnum, desert eagle or sawn off shotgun)
ATTACK STYLE: Accurate shoting, using the environment (for example, pretending I miss a shot but instead I hit the explosives in the back, or the bullet reflects on a mettalic surface and ends up hitting the target)
ANY OTHER BACKGROUND INFO: Taking advantage of the riot to gather an army.

FINALLY.

<---trying to make Tene look the bad guy when I have been gone for days on end. ;D

ABOUT TIME! :T

hehe! jokeess! *jumps into Trigger!*

Ah. There. It has started.
I vote we all meet in the building Kai is stuck in. It isn't wise to have a sniper running out on his own (desperate beg for protection).
Iliana- You're mean.
Rock- I love Hamlet. Though the fact that you're reading the story in which everyone dies in the role play does frighten me... (hidden symbolism? haha jk.)
Ice- Ha. An arm.

XD
Should we wait for Ori and Slyven before we re-post???
O.O

>:3

It's just one of my favorite Shakespeare plays *Whistles un-suspiciously* That's all

*wanders in* "Lot's of people now, could I take a shot at it?"

WOO! LET'S DO THIS!

<---is gonna eventually get shot or bitten or some shit.

Oh, and uh Hades, you were not approved honey! D: I'm sorry! The approvals were made a while ago!

2adcf8a6190d4c1a1c97bc60585ab5c7.jpg

NAME: Dizzy Farron

PROFESSION BEFORE RAID: high school student

TITLE: The Blue Glint (due to the fact she dyed her hair blue)

GUN OF CHOICE: Dual wields two TMP-M-497s with red dot sights.

ATTACK STYLE: CQC, Trap laying, gadget making, and sniping. (Currently has no rifle.)

ANY OTHER BACKGROUND INFO: Daughter of a survivalist father, she learned how to fight, hunt, shoot, and trap making. Inaddion, Dizzy has heightened hearing and smelling due to extreme training from her father.

The bodysuit she wears is a prototype body armor made to withstand, pointed bladed weapons and impacts; it hasn't been tested for bullets. The creator of the suit was Dizzy's mother who made contracts with the Army: the suit has saved dizzy's life 5 times sofar. Aside from gaining the suit from her mother, Dizzy gain knowledge of electronics and computers from her mother.

Dizzy owns a fully working DSI and with the means to charge it. It was originally going to be a birthday gift for here little brother, however the infected came to her city on that day making it impossible do so. Dizzy plays with the handheld whenever she wasn't hunting or killing infected. In doing so she is also as known as "The DS Girl".

She keeps her hair dyed blue as a sign of hope to find her family.

The plot here caught my interest pretty quickly, and the actual roleplay kept me long enough to read over the whole thing. Seems pretty nice so far. Was wondering if it's not too late to put a character together, I kinda have a couple of different ideas in mind. If not, I'll start screwing around with my base ideas and try to have something between a day and a week. If this is closed, I'll probably keep on reading anyway, because it's spiffers.

same, I asked but no one gave me a definite answer...

You guys should harass Tenebrae through PMs if it seems like he's not answering in here fast enough. He's the guy in charge.

I wouldn't want to be too much of a bother.

when Tenebre gets his ass back in the field -_-

<-------- breaks a car in half