Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
well but a small Energy blade for self defense,I mean others have elergy lances and all so small energy blade or kinetic would be ok for selfe defense

Well, energy blades that are akin to combat knives or swiss army knives are definitely alright.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Done! go check if that is alright,welp cant wait to start this RP!
I just imagen Anantolio playing chess with the emperor...

O.O We can have energy blades? In that case, Fortress's axe is now a Light-axe.

Sorry man, I know I put in a bit of a word here, but things have been going downhill a bit. I don't know if I can measure up to the task with continuing to apply for this RP, but I wanted you to know that I had a good time brainstorming fun things about it.

If I'd played in this, it would've been with a super-quick pretty-faced cyborg ninja AIBO who hates the biological races and his/her/its "affiliation", and a person-sized Mashin who uses sniper rifles at point-blank and enjoys the hobby of painting using the biological people's body parts.

I just wish you guys a great time, since I certainly did with what time I had. Again, sorry. This was a really good idea...

I looked through all the pages, and it looks like you guys haven't started yet. Perfect! I really dislike joining roleplays late.... Assuming sign-ups are still open, I'll be whipping up one (maybe two, haven't decided yet) characters sometime today or tomorrow ♥

Is there anything I need to fix for my character other than the lack of a picture?

Color Ref: 5733f5
"I know where my loyalties lie."
aicaya_by_genzoman-d12umxt.jpg

Name:
"I prefer to be called Matty."
. Mattaline Lena Nelson .

"Well, considering all mermaids are girls..."
. Female .

. 16 .

Race:
"I have the best of both worlds!"
. Mermaid .

Known Weaponry:
"Weapons? Please."
. N/A .

Skills:
"I've got plenty of skill."
. Matty is a natural born hunter. She's very stealthy, and is good with secrets. She's light on her feet, and is good at blending in with the crowd. She's also a quick thinker, and has always been a good liar. Lastly, she has a good eye for detail .

Clothing:
"I don't really think of it as clothing..."
. If she hadn't gotten so many complaints, Mattaline would still walk around naked. But, many thought of it as 'indecent', so now she puts seaweed over her breasts, and when she comes on land she has a skirt made from leaves that she wears. .

Animal Form:
"Eight arms are better than two."
. [spoili]
octopus_by_deskridge-d7xxqo2.jpg
[/spoili] .

Spirit Magic:
"Octopuses are wicked cool."
. Other than taking the form of an Octopus, Mattaline can communicate with other octopus's telepathically. She can also squirt ink from the palms of her hands. .

History:
"I've lived a pretty average life."
. Mattaline lived with her family until she turned fourteen. Because of the altered aging process for a mermaid, she was considered mentally matured enough to live on her own. At first she thought she might want to live on land, but she quickly found out that while she enjoyed walking on two legs, her heart belonged to the sea. So, she found herself a nice little cave, with an underwater entrance. It has a bit of land in it, so it suits her well.

Because she is an only child she has always been close with her parents. She used to have dinner with them once a month, but her mother became ill shortly after she turned sixteen, so she's been having dinner with them more often.

She makes a living selling things between the tribes. She mostly sells pearls, which are easily accessible for mermaids... but not so much for other species.

Personality:
"I just like to have fun."
. Mattaline is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Matty will be exceptionally nice to you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Matty is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Mattaline lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Matty is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else. .

Others:
"What else could you possibly want to know?"
. She loves to dance, and makes a point to go to any tribe party .
. Like most mermaids, she's good at singing, but doesn't do it often .
. She usually wears flowers in her hair .

"In youth we learn; In age we understand."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crow
I really hope you don't go and underline everything in the IC too...

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I really hope you don't go and underline everything in the IC too...
I won't... That's just how I format my CS's.

Alrighty, I'm going to reanalyse this thread to see if we can start. Plus accept more.

Who's ready?

I'm ready. Finally...

Is there anything I need to fix for my character other than the lack of a picture?
@Crow

Edit: don't wait on me if other people are ready to start. Less inspiration than usual to post in the RPs that I already have probably doesn't bode well for joining new ones anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm good and ready

(Super late) Ready!

It's alright, I'm real busy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.