Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserving one spot for gender-neutral cyborg ninja with a pretty face.

Boss, in what category do I put a cyborg ninja that isn't helping the humans out of self-volition but an "Absolute Directive" left by its maker? AIBO or Mashin?

Reserving one spot for gender-neutral cyborg ninja with a pretty face.

Boss, in what category do I put a cyborg ninja that isn't helping the humans out of self-volition but an "Absolute Directive" left by its maker? AIBO or Mashin?

AIBO is more of an affiliation than a seperate race from the Mashin, so AIBO.

Well boys and girls, application templates are all up for rolling. I'll be analysing the apps after I'm done with at least one of my own, plus completing the other RESERVE posts.

Alright my characters are done. Decided to go with polar opposites. One who's fragile and sneaky, the other who's essentially the Aggro Tank of the party - Such a high Armor Value that it can be as loud and as obnoxious as it wants.

Oh so we can have two characters then I have to think on what my second one will be. Not much into robots, maybe a human or a nature spirt.

(will have the bad bot up later)
tumblr_mtzg4mdFjE1qm3vs7o2_r2_500.png

Name:Waldo
Race:AIBO
Skills:N/A He would need to learn
Appearance:Waldo is a Humanoid size Bipedal Robot Height of 6.7 FT tall coverd in thin Black Alloy Platings,on his back are a set of "spines" that act as transmiters for signals,He has 1 Single Bright Blue Optic connected to a thin Neck,Has Long Limbs and Inveted Legs.Waldo is not the Bot you call "War Machine" In anyway.
In-built equipment/abilities:Waldo has Not much of Deadly Equipment but dose has a Universal Translater,and Night Vision,but aswell he i abble to go "Invisible" with Clocking.
External Equipment:Waldo has No Wepon to hurt anybody

Energy Source:Waldo is Solar powerd and aswell Hydro-powerd {with water} if there is no sun.
History:Waldo,s real name is APRB Or "All Porpus Repair Bot"he was Part of the EVIL machine once in his part,he use to be a Repair Bot,"Healing" Those down Bots that were Hurt or Torn apart in battle,he was not the strongest and not the smartest but he was a expert wen it came to reparing machines,But that all change wen one Accident happend,wille he was wating to repair a Nother Bot he saw one that was Missing 2 limbs and was in really bad shape and was His Duty to repair him,he did his best to help but as he did the Bot Gave him a Rumple of paper...seemd to be Human like,as he reasive the pice the Robot shut down as his core faild,With the Curius Bot he was he Opend it only to see it was a map made by the Humans,surely human because of all the bad art....the map was how they leade themselfs around to daftey without geting spoted.

The robot that have Shit down was a AIBO Making Himself look like a EVIL bot,but all got worse wen a warrior came in and saw him with the Map,amidiatly...he was thought to be a Traitor,Waldos Memory Core was Erase Compleatly and Thrown away not remembering Anything that happend....he would have been Killd but they knew He could not do anything as waldo was Unarmd....the question is...were is Waldo?
Personality: Waldo is in all nature a very curius Bot,he i mute but he dose comunicate with gestures,Inoccent and would not even hurt a Fly,not having much of his memory because of his memory wipe he ussualy Learns and Mimics other people Or thing,He is Very nice and like i said Very Curius,he even Gets Himself Hurt trying to Mimic Other.
Others:He get VERY distracted with Shiny Things

Last edited by a moderator:
-_- That entire character was designed purely to get in that pun at the end of the history, wasn't it.

well atfirst just like the name but then thought about it and did it........I think its better i change his name ._.

Can our nature spirit's Animal Motif be a plant?
[Wip]

5181617_9523341_lz.jpg

Name: Ien (I-in)
Race: Nature Spirit
Skills: Woodcarving and identifying plants
Appearance: A description, in case the above didn't match. Include height and size.
Human Form: http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/21146/green elf girl beautiful forest.jpeg
Animal Motif: Lily and Tree
Spirit Magic: Ien can send out magical pollen that when inhaled causes paralyzation. When exposed to it for a longtime it can inter your bloodstream and cause damage to internal organs that may cause them to stop working. Ien also can do many parlor tricks like controlling vine's rapid growth, which could be used to bind people. She can also shift from her bark skin to her pale human skin

History:
Personality: Ien is vary rash about humans going head on into villages not listening to her guardian back in the jungle. But she is curious and wanting to play with the humans. Ien is vary rebellious which luckily hasn't caused her her life, she does thing by often not going in her true form like her mothers intended. But she often say to them "Then I can't walk. And what then someone is going to come and cut me down," though this is true walking among the humans can be even more dangerous. Ien holds a bitter resentment for all trees mostly because her parents want her to be one. Despite the fact she is a tree as a pastime her carves wood and sells it to the locals for a food and other things.
Others:

Considering "animal" motif, I doubt a plant would work. I thought the whole idea of Earth Spirits was that they had the form of animals...

Let's wait a see, when I think earth I think plants as will has animals :\

Earth and Earth Spirit are different though. Earth Spirits have existed in various mythologies for centuries, but have always taken the form of animals, and never as plants. In some religions, Earth Spirits are actually evil entities, rather than benevolent ones, too.

4a0b9c6658e7b8a1942082aea4d0dcff.jpg

Name: Epsilon

Race: AIBO

Skills: He was built for war but has since learned how to repair both machine and organic alike.

Appearance: Epsilon is a height of 14 feet, much of the symbols and paint that used to adorn his "body" has been stripped away through the years but the ever constant is paint on his "face". Along his arms he has words that reference the old Christian bible specifically Revelation 6:4.

In-built equipment/abilities: Organic medical suite inside of his armored chassis where he can put a injured organic be they human, spirit or anything in between to heal and be protected if combat ensues, ammo storage, an armored AI core.

External Equipment: Thermite rifle with two settings, a anti-armor setting for other machines that fires a five pound projectile made of solid thermite to burn through even the largest of his kind. The second setting is a anti-organic mode which switches to an automatic fire mode and fires small one ounce thermite projectiles meant to shred than incinerate a organic target. A radio antenna for communication. Large blade as a last resort when in combat. The rest is armor.

Energy Source: Primary: Fusion reactor. Secondary: Solar. Tertiary: Organic

Personality: Epsilon is a cold one, he is only focused on the objective much of the time which is to save any and all organics and destroy any and all Mashin he encounters. He can be kind and gentle to both animals and humans which both fascinate him to an extraordinary degree, he is also a roguish ABIO as in he is willing to kill organics that are interfering with the objective of human-machine unity. Overall Epsilon is a dedicated ABIO who has at times offered to raid the Mashin base and set his Fusion reactor into overload to destroy the lot of them but has tempered himself with his belief in the cause of unity between his people and organics.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crow
I'm still analysing the applications. And by that I mean skimming through. I'll do a proper revision when the weekend comes.

Well, I think I can consider one or two Plant Nature Spirits, but I really, really don't want almost all the Nature Spirits to be those.

the_great_thunderbird_by_sangel99-d3h5qdc.jpg

"I... I guess we should set our differences aside..."

Name:
Wakinyan

Race:
Nature Spirit

Skills:
Caring for young animals and children.
Teaching young animals and children.
Aerial combat

Appearance:
She resembles a great bird, with a beak-to-tail length of 4 metres and a maximum wingspan of 6 metres. Her body glows with electricity. She is feathery and purplish-grey like lightning clouds, and has blue markings that give an impression of glowing lightning.

Human Form:
bc5kQvi.jpg

Her hair is a slightly lighter hue than her true form's feathers. She is only 1.75 metres tall in this state, and is slender. Her chest size is average, perhaps a B to C. She chooses not to wear clothes, but that doesn't matter because she's always naked either way.

Animal Motif:
Thunderbird

Spirit Magic:
She is naturally capable of flight while in her animalistic form.
She possesses the ability to summon lightning from her body.
Her wings can release a powerful sonic force, much like thunder.

History:
Wakinyan is an inhabitant of the Feather Island in the AIBO Archipelago. She lives in her personal sanctuary, but will occasionally head out to seek and care for orphaned little animals, as well as find food for them. She had always seen machines walking around the island, feeling uncomfortable around them.
However, this was only actually relevant when she saw a machine running with a young human baby in his arms. She forced the machine to halt, telling him to hand over the baby, with him refusing politely and introducing himself as 'Akagarasu'. They argued for a bit, before Akagarasu mentioned that they had similiar goals, and should care for the baby together, the baby later known as Asuka.
Today, she and Akagarasu are still on rocky terms.

Personality:
Wakinyan is seen as a sweet, gentle giant who overlooks little animals until they grow old enough to fend for themselves. She puts them first before her, as their guardian.
She is not very fond towards machines, seeing them as 'destructive ones'. She isn't exactly wrong though. She still doesn't feel good around AIBO, even if she knows they mean well.
While she might treat one coldly, she might warm up to you if you get to know her, and you will find that she isn't a bad bird.

Others:
She is often seen taking care for animals in her little 'sanctuary'.​

Last edited:
gilX4rs.jpg

"Leave my parents alone!"

Name:
Asuka

Race:
Human

Tribe:
No affiliation

Tribe Position:
N/A

Known Weaponry:
She wields a bow and carries a number of arrows with her, up to 20 before a retreat to refill is required.
She also wields an obsidian sword.

Skills:
She is skilled in accuracy.
She can improvise items to launch from her bow, should she run out of arrows.

Appearance:
Additional details to add to the above picture, such as height in metres.

Clothing:
As depicted above.

Guardian Spirit:
Chameleon

Spirit Magic:
When she launches projectiles, their maximum range is enhanced by up to four times, and the attack trajectory can be altered with ease. Tossed ropes will extend and swords will increase in length when this ability is activated. She can channel this ability into others.
She can turn invisible, although her shadow can still be seen. Thus this ability is best used in darkness.
If hit by an 'elemental' blast as opposed to sheer physical force, she is temporarily imbued with said element. This effect is lost after a while.

History:
Optional

Personality:
A good paragraph.

Others:
Stuff that don't fit.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.