Tremble brief mortals, for I return!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kehvarl

Original poster
Hey everyone. Most of you don't know me, though I believe all the staff and admins do. I'm Kehvarl or Kehv. The Code Dragon. I built our fancy chat system over a decade ago, and have been an on-again-off-again member with Diana's various forums since. I left Iwaku a while back because the forum just doesn't interest me, but hanging around in the chat without a forum account really isn't the proper thing to do.
I'm not a big RPer, though if you have something interesting going on I may be willing to join in. Aside from that, expect to see me around the forum at unpredictable posting intervals, and in one or another chat pretty much constantly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey everyone. Most of you don't know me, though I believe all the staff and admins do. I'm Kehvarl or Kehv. The Code Dragon. I built our fancy chat system over a decade ago, and have been an on-again-off-again member with Diana's various forums since. I left Iwaku a while back because the forum just doesn't interest me, but hanging around in the chat without a forum account really isn't the proper thing to do.
I'm not a big RPer, though if you have something interesting going on I may be willing to join in. Aside from that, expect to see me around the forum at unpredictable posting intervals, and in one or another chat pretty much constantly.
Welcome, Kehv :D

Hello my darling dragon, welcome back to the mess. <3

ive seen you in cbox quite a few times actually. i believe we may have even had a conversation or two. well, welcome to the forum half of iwaku lol

Status
Not open for further replies.