Tree Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Morris-Ellington
Giant Cow
Tagged: @Charlie Vasilyev @andrew21234
Mentioned: @Icystorm @Finhawk @Sasha Bliss

Jason was anything but happy, but he was at least slightly happier than Jack. They were outside instead of in the car, which honestly, with such a large amount of family, could get pretty stuffy. He noticed how disappointed his sister was getting, and his smile widened slightly. It was nice to know he wasn't the only glum one. He smiled for the picture, humouring his younger sister, and said, "Cheese," when asked, but if he was telling the truth, he was slightly disheartened at Phil and Dante not joining them. And that Daisy had gone to Randy, of all people, for hand holding. Don't be jealous, he's ridiculous anyway, he mentally told himself, his smile widening until it hurt his cheekbones. His expression dropped to neutral when Daisy mentioned that she was done with photographs.

Making his way back to Phil, Jason bent down to be level with him before asking the question, "What's wrong?"

vigWqQq.png
gXPxAu5.gif
⚫HEX CODE⚫
#f01405

⚫LOCATION⚫
Near the giant cow statue.

⚫MOOD⚫
Optimistic and somewhat feeling better.

⚫OUTFIT⚫
Scarlet's Outfit

⚫INTERACTION(S)⚫
Daisy, Jack, Ashley, Dante

⚫MENTIONED⚫
Daisy, Jack, Ashley, Dante
[fieldbox=, #f01405, solid]
After taking the picture and making sure the picture was perfect, Scarlet smirked at Jack, Ashley, and Daisy. "I think we can take the picture of you three when we get to the motel... maybe even at the Magic Show!" She clapped, she was starting to become her normal overly happy self again... maybe. She took out her phone taking a few selfies before moving over to where Dante was. "Hey, why didn't you get in the family photo?" She said, at the same looking at herself in her phone. She went over to look at what Dante was drawing, she thought about sitting on the rock next to her... but she was NOT going to get her skirt dirty, no way. "What are you drawing D?" She had an intrigued look on her face, wanting to really know what her younger sister was drawing. "You should draw me someday, like with a Crown and I could look like a Princess!" She laughed as she pretended to be wearing a Tiara.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
tumblr_mocacaO7Me1rrlw41o1_500.gif

Dante Chrismond:
Dante kept drawing on her drawing pad. It was then her adoptive sister came over to her. "Do you not remember the other times we have taken family photos?" She looked over to Scarlet. She chuckled slightly. "You haven't called me 'D' since I was 14." she looked down onto her drawing pad, the pencil lightly dancing across the top of the page. "I'm also a step ahead of you, see here." She flipped back through a ton of pages all the way back to the third page in the sketch book. It showed a girl in a red dress who did look a lot like scarlet. She wore a crown that had red jewels. She was currently in a pose with her arms crossed a bubble of gum was being blown out of her mouth. The date on this drawing was from February, the day and year were smeared off. "It's a little old though" she looked at it, clearly parts of it were smeared and beginning to dull. "Maybe it's time I re-draw it" she chuckled.

Randy
Outfit
Tagged:
@Charlie Vasilyev
Mentioned: @Thingtastic @Icystorm @Sasha Bliss

Content with Daisy's promise not to go around running around on her own anymore, Randy shifted from one foot to another as the rest of the so called family gathered around for the picture. Well, almost everyone did. Apparently Dante was hugely displeased with the cramped family trip as well. As they were waiting for the damned picture to be taken already, Randy was busy rolling his eyes at Angelica's mention about some magician convention. Though at least that would get Jack out of everyone's hair for a while. Or, a horrid thought entered Randy's head, the whole lot would be dragged along. Nah, no one sane would let a miscellaneous bunch of kids and teens into any conventions, right? While he was lost in his thoughts, he almost missed the change in Daisy. Almost. Her struggles with taking the picture eventually drew his attention and a frown overtook his face. She had been excited enough about the picture to almost run under a car. What changed? Did he cause that? Or was she just upset that Dante didn't bother getting into the picture? Not knowing the cause kind of irritated him.

Randy didn't dignify the occasion with a 'cheese'. He promised to pose for pictures, not to let stupid things out of his mouth. Once the pictures was finally taken with and everyone started scattering around, Randy didn't make it far before Daisy came over and took his hand, or few fingers at least. Feeling self-conscious and slightly embarrassed, he almost pulled his limb free from the smaller creature's grip but in the end, he decided not to be douche that time. So he closed his hand around the smaller one as he started heading back towards the car. Pictures had been taken, they were done, he hoped. "So how was the cow?" Randy asked nonchalantly before glancing at Dante who was drawing on a rock while Scarlet pestered her about something. "I could kidnap Dante and tie her up for you so you can take as much pictures of her as you want." he then offered half seriously since he wasn't sure if it had been Dante's absence that had upset Daisy or not.

[fieldbox="DAISY PETERS, magenta, dashed, 10, Book Antiqua"]
Tagged: @Finhawk
Mentioned: @Sasha Bliss, @Icystorm, @andrew21234, @Thingtastic, and everyone else
Fashion: Daisy's Travel Clothes & Daisy's Travel Clothes (2nd Day)

Daisy gripped Randy's hand as they walked back to the car. Once they got in she grabbed her backpack and purposefully sat next to Randy. She looked up at him with a serious and confused look.

Dante and Philip wouldn't get in the picture and I think I got Jack mad. She signed to Randy frowning. She crossed her arms on her chest and pouted sitting back in her seat. She waited for someone to help her buckle up before they drove. They drove for hours more and sometime well after dinner they pulled into a motel parking lot of a motel. Daisy had fallen asleep on Randy's shoulder by then.

The next morning everyone was hurried up bright and early. They had a three hour drive into St. Louis and then another four hours to Chicago to pick up their cousin. After that they were supposed to start heading home. They had one more motel night though before they got home.

Daisy dragged herself into the car sleepily. The motel had had a complimentary breakfast which the family had eaten so they didn't have to stop to eat on their way. She sat down and waited for everyone else to get situated. Daisy hadn't slept too well in the motel. She and Ashley were on the pull out couch in the girls room and it had creaked every time she moved, but she'd eventually fallen to sleep.

Daisy sat down in the window seat of the front row and pulled her coloring book out and crayons. She started to work on another picture in her coloring book. This one was of a shocked looking seal with snorkel goggles. The snorkel goggles were filled with watter and had a little fish in them. Daisy smiled to herself as she colored the fish green. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="TYM GRAY, orange, solid, 7, Courier New"]
Tagged: N/A
Mentoned: Everyone
Fashion: Tym's Ourfit

Tym wasn't happy. Her social worker had apologized for mixing the days up and had promised her that her family was coming today. Tym didn't believe him and honestly wasn't sure how she felt about spending another long day at the courthouse watching everyone else get picked up by families and then having to go back to the girls home at the end of the day.

"Look, Tymber, I'm sorry you had to stay here yesterday, but it was a simple mix up in the dates. I promise they're coming today...they are a reliable family and have never given up on a kid. You'll get a long with them just fine." her social worker explained as he sat down at one of the small desks in the little CPS office that was near the front of the court house.

Tymber slumped into one of the chairs that was in a 'waiting room' type section of the CPS office, she was wearing the same clothes as yesterday because she didn't see the need to change them...it wasn't like she'd gotten them dirty of anything and they'd been washed the day before.

"They're not coming. They didn't come tomorrow, they won't come today, and they're not coming tomorrow." Tym grumbled pessimistically. She had had a small breakfast this morning and had slept poorly due to some girls fighting and nightmares which only added to her grumpy attitude.

She shrugged looking around the drab little room. The room was small. When you first walked in there were four chairs against the left wall and a small desk right in front of your. There were two more desks behind the first desk and a door to a private office.

The courthouse was currently under construction so many different offices were displaced while the rooms they were supposed to be was being worked on. Social Services, at least the Foster Care part of it, was pushed into this room for now. Tym wasn't sure what this room was originally for, but at least it had a window out to the front of the court house.

It was almost lunch time, Tym had started practicing doing push ups with her feet on the chair and her hands floor when her social worker looked up,

"I told you they'd come. There they are now." he said pointing to a large family walking towards the courthouse. You couldn't park right in front of the courthouse so anyone wanting to come in had to go find the parking garage and then walk here.

"Huh." Tym said standing up and peeking at the large family that was walking towards the courthouse. There were a lot of kids in that family..a lot. That wasn't necessarily a good thing though, maybe they were just in it for the check. Tym grabbed her Wal*Mart bag and made sure it was tied shut while her social worker started printing and putting together her paperwork.

Tym nervously gripped and ungripped her bag. She wasn't sure how this family would receive her. The last 'family' hadn't been a very pleasant experience for her and neither had any of the other homes really. However there were some kids that were around her age...maybe she could make friends here. Her stomach growled...hopefully this family would be getting lunch soon. She was hungry, but she tried to look less grumpy.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante Chrismond; Outfit; Interactions: N/a; Mentions:@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™
Dante was quite irritated, the night before seemed like any other night, but the morning was like none other since as soon as she woke up her older sister scarlet had begun to dress her up and make her look 'nice'. Not a single piece of fabric she wore was even her own. All Dante could remember was her sister going on about something on first impressions. She looked down at her self, she couldn't believe it, her sister pretty much 'Girlified' her without her knowing, since she was half asleep during most of it.

'At least she didn't make me wear heels' She thought looking at her hand her eyes widened slightly.

'she even painted my nails ughh' she internally complained.

'I guess I'll let it slide this once, I mean we are getting a new sibling'

Dante crossed her legs, and picked up her drawing pad. Eyeing at Scarlet as she drew. As they drove making their way to the court house, she had almost finished her new drawing of Scarlet. By the time they arrived Dante had pretty much forgotten about her current attire. Setting down her drawing pad she got up out of the van. Not used to wearing skirts she felt an abnormal cold sensation from underneath, that gave her goosebumps. She acted as if it hadn't happened though.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
cooltext159910558151136_zpsfeg2tnuh.png

624e0f17-3f1f-4c33-95c8-f6f241f9524a-2060x1236.jpeg

Outfit
Tagged: @Charlie Vasilyev @everyone else
Theme Song

As much as it pained her, Angelica just had to play the song that she and Robert had decided on when they first started to expand their family, on the ride to the courthouse. She had tapped her fingers to the beat on the steering wheel and even 'elbowed' some of her kids into seeing in, although some remained adorably stubborn. Maybe it was the lumpy bed she had slept in at the motel or maybe it was that freakish cow that she had taken a picture in front of, but Angelica was feeling better than ever. And as she strode into that courthouse towards the new addition to her family, Angelina began to feel more like herself than she had in a long while.

"Tymber!" She squealed in lieu of greeting, when she spotted her newest child. She didn't go for a hug immediately, instead choosing to flash a large smile and held one finger up. "I'm going to speak with your social worker really quick, but please, feel free to chat with your new siblings! I'm sure everyone wants to introduce themselves on their own, so I won't do it for them. Before I step away though, my name is Angelica Ellington and I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Okay? Two secs, guys!" She called out to her family before disappearing into the social workers office.

cooltext159910548029980_zpssolwrhrx.png

tumblr_inline_mxilw7bQbn1rkkmoo.gif

Outfit
Tagged: @Charlie Vasilyev
Ashley stepped forward immediately to greet her new sister but stopped suddenly for two reasons. One because she wasn't sure if this new one would be just like Phil and also...How would she be able to talk to her anyway? Unless by some miracle she knew ASL, Ashley hadn't brought her notepad with her and she didn't want to relay all of her information through everyone else. So with a shy smile, Ashley settled on a wave.

Jason Morris-Ellington
Van>Courthouse
@Charlie Vasilyev
Mentioned: @Thingtastic @andrew21234

Jason was feeling much better than yesterday. To start with, he had really liked the motel. The uncomfortable bed had actually been somewhat comforting to Jason, and he had enjoyed staying there, even though Phil was unusually quiet. Along with this, Jason was excited for the new sibling. Last time, he had been given Phil... he hoped the new sibling- Tymber- was nice too.

There was, however, the moment of sadness had arrived. On the drive, Mum had put on a song familiar to Jason. It was the song that had came out of the speakers years ago when he too was picked up from the courthouse. It was the song Angelica and Robert had sang together when they had got a new child. It reminded him of Robert, and then he really missed his dad. He wanted Robert more than he wanted a new sibling. Much, much more. She wanted them all to sing along (singing was not Jason's thing, but he certainly murmured the lines).

He shook this off when they got out of the car. He still hated that, even if he knew it was important. At least the school bus was wide enough. Still, as he walked to the courthouse, he couldn't help but smile. Every new sibling was a chance to make a good impression, and he was going to start with Tymber. When they reached the courthouse, he took in the small, slim female with hair that was bright blue. Great, this could work. He could see Scarlet's Dante 2.0 and a timid Ashley, but he was more interested in Tymber, and so, he walked towards her.

"Hi." He remembered she could be pretty nervous at the sheer size of the family. "I'm Jason." He was quiet and gentle, a small smile spread across his face.

Reactions: andrew21234
Phil
Van -> courthouse
@OlympusBlood
Phil sat next to Jason in the van. He was just in a bad mood recently and hadn't felt like talking, he was nervous about the new sibling and he hoped it would be a boy and not another girl. They had plenty of those already in this house and he didn't want anymore. At least he had Jason, without him he would have runaway a long time ago leaving this so called "family".

He didn't really know why everyone seemed so sad when a song came on. Being the newest he had never heard this song before, it wasn't a great song but was okay. He looked over at Jason and saw how sad he looked which in turn made Phil even sadder. He wanted to ask what was wrong but decided it wasn't a good idea and just sat there not sure what to do.

When they got to the courthouse he got out of the van and quickly grabbed Jason's hand and gave him a big smile as if to say he was okay. Really he wasn't but he knew that if he acted like he was in a good mood then maybe the other would be a little happier .

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Tagged: @Thingtastic, @OlympusBlood
Mentioned: @andrew21234, Everyone Else

Tym gripped her plastic bag nervously as the small office space filled with all the people that were part of her new...temporary family. They were all bigger than she was, though that didn't surprise her she was normally the smallest kid unless there were babies and toddlers. She started to feel a touch overwhelmed at the sheer size of the family she was being put in,

"Tymber!" Someone squealed, one of the reasons Tymber went by Tyn was it always sounded like someone was felling a tree when they said her actual name, which to Tym sounded really stupid. The young girl looked around to see who squealed and saw a tall woman, probably the mother, "I'm going to speak with your social worker really quick, but please, feel free to chat with your new siblings! I'm sure everyone wants to introduce themselves on their own, so I won't do it for them. Before I step away though, my name is Angelica Ellington and I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Okay? Two secs, guys!" the woman said. Tym nodded in response,

"OK, ma'am." Tym responded, she turned back to the group of kids. There was a younger looking girl who came forward excitedly but then stopped and just waved shyly instead of saying anything. Tym smiled and waved back confused as to why the girl hadn't said anything,

"Hi." a young man's voice said, Tym looked up and saw a tallish young man with dark hair and pale skin, "I'm Jason." he continued.

"Hi! I'm Tym." Tym introduced herself she stuck her hand out towards Jason and looked him straight in the eye. Next to Jason was a smaller boy who was clinging to Jason's hand and around them were the rest of the family.

While Tym was looking at Jason and the family members and greeting them she was straining to hear what her social worker was telling her new mother. Tym wondered what the new mother would think of her after she heard that Tym was still in the 2nd grade and was regularly suspended for fighting and being disruptive in class.

Right now she heard the social worker telling her new mom that Tym needed to gain weight and that if she didn't start growing soon a doctor's visit was in order.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="DAISY PETERS, magenta, dashed, 10, Book Antiqua"]
Tagged: @Sasha Bliss
Mentioned: @Finhawk, @Thingtastic

Daisy had covered her ears during the song, because of her brain injury she couldn't properly process music it just sounded like noise to her and sometimes would hurt her ears. Daisy didn't complain though, she knew her mommy really liked this song so she just sat in the back with her had pressed over her ear until the song was over.

When they got out Daisy eagerly jumped out and grabbed Dante's hand. She glanced at Randy to see if he'd seen her remember to hold someone's hand before they started crossing roads. Daisy made sure her camera was in her pocket before they left the car and headed to the courthouse.

Daisy kept her hand in Dante's as they entered the building and headed to a little office. She only let go when they got in and she moved up to see the new kid. She smiled at the new kid who introduced herself as Tym. Her hair was pretty like a girls would be though her clothes were boys clothes, which confused Daisy a little, but she didn't care she was getting a new friend! Maybe Tym would play with her more and be nicer than Phil was.

"H-Hi...I'm Dai-aisy." She chirped nervously waving. Tym waved back at her and then turned to look at the other kids,

"How o-old ar-re you?" Daisy asked Tym curiously.

"I'm 9." Tym responded.

[/fieldbox]

vigWqQq.png
gXPxAu5.gif
[fieldbox=, #f01405, solid]

SCARLET'S INFO

HEX CODE
#f01405

FEELING
Excited about meeting the new member of the family but a bit annoyed and ready to go home.
Distracted by taking pictures of herself and Dante.

OUTFIT
Scarlet's Outfit

INTERACTION(S)
Dante, Daisy, Tymber

MENTIONED
Dante, Angelica, Daisy, Tymber

TAGGED
@Sasha Bliss @Charlie Vasilyev @Thingtastic

Scarlet had decided to sleep inside of the family's van, she was not about to sleep on some sheets that probably had God knows what on them. She pictured how disgusting those rooms were and it just made her itch, she had a better time sleeping in the van then she would of have in the hotel room. She was happy that Dante finally let her dress her up like a girl for once. The outfit she picked out for the Tomboy was beautiful and perfect, she wanted to put heels on her... but that could wait until Dante felt more comfortable in the outfits Scarlet picks for her. There would be a next time for sure when Scarlet gets to pick an outfit for her younger sister. Once she heard the other family members coming towards the Van, after unlocking the door for them, she went into the gross hotel to take a shower and get dressed. "This place is sooo gross." She shook her head, making sure that none of her clothes touched the dirty room. She brought a plastic bag with her into the room to keep her things in. "Let's just get this over with."

It took Scarlet almost and hour to get dressed and ready but the rest of the family was use to her taking this long and sometimes even longer to get ready for everything. She got into the Passenger Seat of the Van, taking out her phone and headphones. She went on Snapchat and started to make a video, she was listening to a new song and started to lip synch the song and then she posted it on her Snap. She ignored the annoying nudge from her dearest mother, Scarlet knew what song she was playing... which is why she had her own music on full blast. After being on Snapchat for a few more minutes, she finally turned off her music and at the same time the Van stopped and everyone got out.

Scarlet loved how Dante tried to hide her realization that her legs were not covered by jeans and other boyish clothing and now she looked like a beautiful girl. She hooked her arm into Dante's, also smiling at Daisy who came over and grabbed Dante's hand. "Let's go sisters." She smirked. She whispered into Dante's ear. "You look stunning, just imagine if we went around the Mall together like this... ALL the guys would want our numbers." She gave a small squeal of excitement.

Once Daisy left Dante's side and went to greet their new sibling, Tymber, Scarlet pulled Dante to the side. "Let's take a picture together." Scarlet posed with her arm around Dante's waist and her hip moving inward and bending sideways slightly, the usual conceited girl pose. "This is going to get soo many likes on Instagram." She took the picture and posted on her Instagram with the Hashtag: "#BeautifulSistersFTW" She had forgotten about introducing herself to Tymber, more focused on taking as many pictures as she could with Dante... before the girl ran away from her or something like that.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Jack
Tagged: No one

Jack hadn't cared for sleeping in the hotel, and he did not care to get back into the van. If one thought about it, there wasn't much he did care for. One thing did change his unhappy attitude, though. When Angelica turned on that specific song he found himself looking around at the reactions everyone else was having, and when he saw Jason he turned away to hide the smile that crossed his face. Too bad it did not last long, and a few minutes after the song got over he was back to his neutral self, but at least the sourness he had felt was gone.

By the time they got to the courthouse Jack was spaced out in his own little world and ended up being the last to get out of the van. He closed the door after hopping out and followed his family across the parking lot and into the building. As he walked he smoothed down his clothes and tilted his chin up, looking like he would be able to hold his own at a private party for the wealthy.

The new sibling was not what he expected. Jack studied her from his location behind everyone else, having to shift where he stood a few times so he could look over all of her. Her looks were nothing to be desired, but he could not help but notice the confidence she had. That could either be good or bad, he would just have to wait and see.

Dante Chrismond;Outfit;Interactions: @Justin The Mad Prince @Charlie Vasilyev;Mentions: @Finhawk
A chill was sent up Dante's spine when her older sister whispered into her ear. "Don't be such a creep." She told her older sister, letting part of her British accent out. While walking, she was holding her younger sister's hand, and her being hooked by the older one. When they made it inside and Daisy let go of her hand, Scarlet pulled her to the side, and wanted to take pictures. Biting her lower lip with slightly pink tinged cheeks at the thought, she looked away from the camera, as her sister took a 'bajillion' photos. Getting out of Scarlet's grasp, Dante shuffled her way over to Randy since she knew Scarlet would go nowhere near him. Crossing her arms she took her usual 'Boyish' stance. Her flushed cheeks no longer apparent.

• Love
Jason Morris-Ellington
Courthouse
@Charlie Vasilyev @andrew21234 @Icystorm
Mentioned: @Thingtastic @Justin The Mad Prince @Sasha Bliss

Jason mentally nodded at Tym's confidence. It was clear she could voice her opinions. For a few moments, he'd meet her eyes, his own brown ones containing a small, unsettling glint, but the calm and kind smile still plastered on his face. He shook her hand, before squeezing Phil's hand, hinting that he too should introduce himself to the girl.

At that moment, Daisy came over and introduced herself to Tym. He let the two girls get acquainted by curiously trying to eavesdrop on Angelica and Tym's social worker, knowing that they often gave away important details around this time, and he wanted to know why Tym was so small, considering she looked slightly younger that nine. Unfortunately, he couldn't hear, and instead focused on poor Dante, who'd be dragged into Scarlet's selfie addiction. No doubt every social media would soon be updated.

It was, once again, Jack who had been the final subject of Jason's focus. He assumed that Jack was too polite and sophisticated to ask people to move so he could see Tym, but Jason had never suspected that Jack was shy, and so he felt obliged to momentarily let go of Phil's hand, and venture to Jack. "You can't say hi from over here you know." He smiled, not once did it cross his mind that Jack didn't want to talk to their new sibling. "Come on."

Jack
Tagged: @OlympusBlood @Charlie Vasilyev

Jack turned his head to see Jason approach him. This brother of his certainly had issues with looking at him. First in the van and now here, but at least here Jason looked like he might actually say something. That proved to be the case, although they were words he did not care to hear. He wasn't done with his observation of the new sibling, but if he must go and talk then so be it. He could learn whatever else he needed and more by speaking.

"I suppose you are right." he told Jason. Although why were you staring at me yesterday? What was going through your mind? Jack kept an eye on Jason as he walked over to the new sibling. He could have pushed passed all of the others and not have cared about what they thought, but it was easier to follow Jason. The one thing he did notice is that he was not the only one who hadn't introduced himself, so why had Jason come to him instead of someone else?

Stopping in front of the new girl Jack gave a low bow and had put on a small smile. "My name is Jack. It is a pleasure to meet you." That was a lie. Why would he be pleased to meet anyone? It was other people that should be pleased to meet him. After all, he was going to be famous one day.

• Love
Jason Morris-Ellington
@Icystorm @Sasha Bliss @JUSTIN THE BLACK HIPPIE PRINCE

Jason smiled when Jack agreed with him and decided he would go and introduce himself, but couldn't help but notice the slight glances that Jack had given him. Right, so that means, Jack, Phil, Daisy, and I have introduced ourselves... which leaves Dante, Scarlett, Ashley and... Randy, I guess. He decided that next up on the agenda would be the two elder girls, and besides, it would rescue Dante from any more selfies with the selfie queen. He didn't know why he felt like he needed to drag everyone to say 'hi', but perhaps it was because he didn't want Tym to think the family were rude.

"Aren't you two going to say hello?" he asked them as he wandered towards them.

Dante Chrismond;Outfit;Interactions: @Charlie Vasilyev ;Mentions: @OlympusBlood
Dante looked over to Jason her arms still crossed from the previous incident. Dante walked 'boyishly' over to Tym and Jason. "Sup? I'm Dante" She casually stuck her hand out for a fist bump. Though it looked weird since her attire didn't match the way she acted."Nice hair by the way" she commented to the young girl honestly, giving a small smirk, as she kept glancing at the blue hair.

Tagged: @Sasha Bliss @Icystorm
Mentioned: @OlympusBlood, @andrew21234, @Mundane Monster, @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN, @Finhawk

"Hi." Tym said sticking her hand out to shake his, but then pulled it back and waved slightly awkwardly because Jack had bowed and honestly she didn't know how to respond to bows. After all who bowed anymore? Jack seemed odd and had a..cold air about him, but Tym put that down as just the normal awkwardness of meeting new people.

Tym looked around and studied the group. The little boy next to Jason hadn't introduced himself, one of the younger girls has waved to her, but hadn't said anything, the two girls taking pictures in the back hadn't said anything to her, and the young man with long hair has also said nothing. This family didn't seem very friendly right now. The mother had been very chipper, but the kids all seemed more reserved about her. Except Daisy she seemed pretty bouncy-happy too.

One of the girls who'd been taking photos in the back came froward and Tym looked up at her,

"Sup? I'm Dante." the girl said. "Nice hair by the way" Dante added.

"Hey, thanks!" Tym said returning the fist bump. Dante seemed nice...a little bit of a contradiction between her clothes and her mannerisms though. Her clothes were very...pretty and girly, but her personality seemed a lot more like Tym's and rather tomboy-ish. The whole family seemed like an odd mix of people which was cool. Getting to know different people was good, right?

Tym grinned looked around. She was starting to feel very antsy and wanted to get moving. She started to tap her fingers against her leg her focus wondering from the people and she looked outside. She'd been in this office all day yesterday and most of today and really was feeling cramped and hyper. She started to mindlessly bounce on her toes a little bit without even realizing it.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Stormi and Icystorm
Randy
Outfit
Tagged:
@Charlie Vasilyev
Mentioned: @OlympusBlood @Sasha Bliss @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN

To say that having worked as a pillow for Daisy on the way to the shabby motel the previous day hadn't obliterated at least some of Randy's bad mood would be a lie. The contrary was quite evident by the fact that Randy had only complained about the 'crappy shack' twice. Though it's not like he would admit to anything if asked. Furthermore, the lumpy motel bed wasn't that bad after all and surprisingly, he actually got some decent sleep, which resulted in him eating breakfast mostly in silence and not be an asshole, for the time being. When it came to his choice of clothes for the day, Randy had gone mostly with the same ones as the day before. It's not like he had rolled in some pile of shit or anything so they were still perfectly fine.

The car ride was as uneventful as ever, which was probably a good thing, nothing happening meant there was little to nothing to piss Randy off. Except that stupid song. But that was only a mere annoyance. It seemed to bum Jason out though and Randy would take what little joy he'd get from that. So that mostly canceled out the annoyance that was stirred within him. And Daisy had actually remembered what he had told her, that was great. Randy gave her a quick small smile as she ventured forward while latched onto Dante.

Dante, oh the poor soul. Scarlet had finally gotten her hideous painted claws on the defenseless little tomboy. How tragic. As much as the prissy little princess that was Scarlet and her stupid selfies annoyed Randy, he had to admit he was slightly amused by Dante's torment. He didn't expect the poor victim to come searching for refuge over to him but he had to admit it made a sliver of sense. Jason apparently trying to coax everyone to saying hi to the new kid, however, didn't really make sense. But when did the idiot ever make sense?

Speaking of the new kid, Randy finally bothered to take a look at her. The short blue hair stood out first, and the it registered in his head that this was the tomboy junior. Even though the senior wasn't living up to her title currently. The new kid was also thin, a small little kiddo. She looked like the wind could knock her over.

Not wanting to risk Jason pestering him, Randy dragged himself over to the newcomer himself. He probably wasn't going to manage weaseling out of the stupid 'hi, I'm [name]' so he might as well get it over with. He arrived on the scene with his hands in his pockets just in time to witness the fist bump. How cute. "Hey, shrimp. Name's Randy." He didn't extend his hand for a handshake or anything, that was lame, he just stood there, lazily, looking down at the kid. Who he just called a shrimp, probably not the best opening.

Reactions: Stormi
Status
Not open for further replies.