Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you managed to dodge the projectiles, though the worst they did was shove you around, feeling almost like baseballs. Junko screamed as one flew through her big head of hair, but she was fine.

The pistol and nail gun bullets slammed into the figure, black matter breaking off it and dissipating in the air. It looked like it had chunks missing out of it now. "T̡his̕ doe̷s̵n't fȩe͘l righ̨t͞.́.. Wh̷e͜r̨e̡ a͢m I? Wḩo ͜a̛m͘ I?" This brief existential crisis was accompanied by the appearance of what seemed to be a holographic projection above the figure's head. Names and what appeared to be folders scrolled through a list. "I̷ ca̷n̨'̨t find ̴me!"

One folder stopped, and from it another projection began to form before the figure. Blue lights converged in one place to form more humanoids. These ones were familiar to you, as they formed the undead you'd encountered within the facility.

D2b0sqK.jpg

But that wasn't all. The sound of metal grinding against itself and being twisted out of place could be heard behind you. If you turned around to take a look, you'd find the mutant Nanami breaking through the wall. More boils covered her skin, presumably covering the burns she would have sustained in the cabin explosion.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @siontalk @Ryu Keiko @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Arcadium @Lissamel @C.T. @Lizzy

"Seems like we have one final test before we can get out of here." Cap lamented as the shield formed on her wrist. "No one else dies! Everybody! Give it your all!" Cap would make her way towards the mutated Nanami end let off a vicious haymaker over the monsters face.

Rhonda meanwhile would direct her attention towards the zombies attacking and set off a stream of fire towards them. "Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph! I thought we were done with this shit!"

Some of you managed to dodge the projectiles, though the worst they did was shove you around, feeling almost like baseballs. Junko screamed as one flew through her big head of hair, but she was fine.

The pistol and nail gun bullets slammed into the figure, black matter breaking off it and dissipating in the air. It looked like it had chunks missing out of it now. "T̡his̕ doe̷s̵n't fȩe͘l righ̨t͞.́.. Wh̷e͜r̨e̡ a͢m I? Wḩo ͜a̛m͘ I?" This brief existential crisis was accompanied by the appearance of what seemed to be a holographic projection above the figure's head. Names and what appeared to be folders scrolled through a list. "I̷ ca̷n̨'̨t find ̴me!"

One folder stopped, and from it another projection began to form before the figure. Blue lights converged in one place to form more humanoids. These ones were familiar to you, as they formed the undead you'd encountered within the facility.

D2b0sqK.jpg

But that wasn't all. The sound of metal grinding against itself and being twisted out of place could be heard behind you. If you turned around to take a look, you'd find the mutant Nanami breaking through the wall. More boils covered her skin, presumably covering the burns she would have sustained in the cabin explosion.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @siontalk @Ryu Keiko @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Arcadium @Lissamel @C.T. @Lizzy
Jean Kirstein
@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @siontalk @Ryu Keiko @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Arcadium @Lissamel @C.T. @Lizzy @Atomyk

72ae3570-s.jpg

"... Her again?" Jean muttered under his breath, raising his pistol again... As he prepared to fire upon mutand Nanami, backing up quickly as he did so, it looked like he was a little more... Prepared to deal with this sort of thing, but, clearly... He still wasn't exactly happy with this at all...

D2b0sqK.jpg

Daniel sighed at the undead. "Dammit again!!??" He cried out as he balled his fist. Fuck it, go down swinging. He thought, though he still shook. He wasn't sure if he was shaking from adrenaline or fear, as this was all still new for him. But one thing he did know. He knew that he needed to fight and help the group. Otherwise, that would be the end.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @siontalk @Atomyk @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Arcadium @Lissamel @C.T. @Lizzy

The zombies caught be Rhonda's flames didn't melt, but burst into the blue lights from before. These lights dissipated in the air in a flash of blue and white. The remaining zombies combatted those note facing the mutant Nanami, not biting but clawing at the survivors with their hands.

Meanwhile, the mutant was slammed backward by Captain America. She slid across the ground and skidded to a stop, shaking herself when it was over. Jean's shots then rang out, slamming into the girl, though she didn't seem to care. "Hey, you!" Alvin yelled, looking Jean's way. He was still behind the mysterious figure and away from the attacking zombies. "Throw me the antidote before you drop it!" As if to add to this worry, Nanami suddenly jumped into the air and slammed down into the middle of the group. Her large muscled arms swung around her, swiping at Shion, Nezumi, and Junko. Junko screamed out as one of the arms slammed into her and sent her flying. She went so fast, there was no time to stop her as she slammed into the wall Nanami had broken through.

c7PlOsy.png

"N-No way..." Looking down, the girl was fixated on a piece of metal jutting right through her right shoulder. "Just... my luck." Before she could say any more, Junko flashed green, before disappearing before your eyes, leaving only her blood splattered on to the jagged metal.

Last edited:
The zombies caught be Rhonda's flames didn't melt, but burst into the blue lights from before. These lights dissipated in the air in a flash of blue and white. The remaining zombies combatted those note facing the mutant Nanami, not biting but clawing at the survivors with their hands.

Meanwhile, the mutant was slammed backward by Captain America. She slid across the ground and skidded to a stop, shaking herself when it was over. Jean's shots then rang out, slamming into the girl, though she didn't seem to care. "Hey, you!" Alvin yelled, looking Jean's way. He was still behind the mysterious figure and away from the attacking zombies. "Throw me the antidote before you drop it!" As if to add to this worry, Nanmi suddenly jumped into the air and slammed down into the middle of the group. Her large muscled arms swung around her, swiping at Shion, Nezumi, and Junko. Junko screamed out as one of the arms slammed into her and sent her flying. She went so fast, there was no time to stop her as she slammed into the wall Nanami had broken through.

c7PlOsy.png

"N-No way..." Looking down, the girl was fixated on a piece of metal jutting right through her right shoulder. "Just... my luck." Before she could say any more, Junko flashed green, before disappearing before your eyes, leaving only her blood splattered on to the jagged metal.

With a roar Cap would leap unto Nanami's back the shield on her arm changing shape into wings. Holding unto the monsters neck Cap would attempt to use the wings to sever the head from the monsters body.

Rhonda would still keep her attention on the zombies and continued to pour on the flame.

Meanwhile, the mutant was slammed backward by Captain America. She slid across the ground and skidded to a stop, shaking herself when it was over. Jean's shots then rang out, slamming into the girl, though she didn't seem to care. "Hey, you!" Alvin yelled, looking Jean's way. He was still behind the mysterious figure and away from the attacking zombies. "Throw me the antidote before you drop it!" As if to add to this worry, Nanmi suddenly jumped into the air and slammed down into the middle of the group. Her large muscled arms swung around her, swiping at Shion, Nezumi, and Junko. Junko screamed out as one of the arms slammed into her and sent her flying. She went so fast, there was no time to stop her as she slammed into the wall Nanami had broken through.

c7PlOsy.png

With a roar Cap would leap unto Nanami's back the shield on her arm changing shape into wings. Holding unto the monsters neck Cap would attempt to use the wings to sever the head from the monsters body.

Rhonda would still keep her attention on the zombies and continued to pour on the flame.

Daniel still shook, his fist still balled up, knuckles almost white. Come on dammit, move! He thought, as he turned towards Rhonda. I said.... "MOVE!!" He shouted as he began to rush towards Rhonda. He knew he wouldn't be much help again Nanami, but he could at least help with the zombies. He swung towards a couple stragglers, his fist seeming to give of more strength than ever as adrenaline rushed through him. He may not have been as strong as some of the others, or as brave, but he could try dammit.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @siontalk @Atomyk @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Arcadium @Lissamel @C.T. @Lizzy

c7PlOsy.png

Jean Kirstein
@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @siontalk @Ryu Keiko @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Arcadium @Lissamel @C.T. @Lizzy @Atomyk

shingeki-7-23-jean-kirstein.jpg

"Shit... But what the hell did I expect..." Jean muttered, he looked a little uncertain when Alvin called out for him to throw him the antidote, and, well... Junko appeared to have suddenly disappeard when she got impaled through the shoulder, which caused him to cock his head in confusion for a moment "... What... Even..." he trailed off, looking towards Alvin, he figured it wouldn't hurt to do this... So he tossed Alvin a single tube of the antidote, looking towards the mutant Nanami that was still quite clearly, in a murderous frenzy, and suddenly, looking down at the rest of the antidote he had, he got an idea. "Hey! Could this stuff work on.... Her?!" He shouted, gesturing with his free hand towards mutant Nanami.​

c7PlOsy.png

Nezumi quickly sheilded Shion from Nanami's blow, taking it himself. The two bounced off the ground a few times until they hit a wall with an audible thud. For Shion, he still had Nezumi's scarf/cloak wrapped around him so it absorbed most of the impacts from hitting the ground so many times. Nezumi wasn't as lucky since Shion couldn't react fast enough to also wrap Nezumi up safely.

Once they stopped moving Nezumi slowly got to his feet. His body ached terribly but there was no way he was staying down. Shion got to his own feet and helped Nezumi steady himself.

That familiar warm sensation found it's way in Shion's core and the pit of his stomach again. He was tired of this. The last thing he ever wanted was to end up in another dumb facility. Especially with more threats then the one they broke into! Knowing that they couldn't take down Nanami like this he nudged Nezumi and motioned towards the undead that Rhonda and some others were taking care of.

"Gotcha." Nezumi said with a nod of understanding, taking out a few scalpels and aiming to throw them at any stragglers' the others missed heads. Shion even shot a few nails from the nail gun at any Nezumi missed.

Shion.(No.6).full.728111.jpg

He wasn't going to let Nezumi get hurt again after this. At least, that was his plan.

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @C.T. @Jeremi @siontalk @Ryu Keiko @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Lissamel @Arcadium

Alvin caught the sample with ease, though he didn't look pleased that he'd only been given one. He stepped back now that a large spherical pod was rising from the floor. It spun so that the entrance pointed toward your group. It appeared to lock into the track that would take it straight into the wall at the far end of the room. As this was happening, Alvin looked back to Jean.

m9LoLNH.png

"The virus infecting her is different. I doubt it would do anything at all!"

As more of the zombies fell, the hooded figure seemed to be affected negatively by this. Its blades disappearing, the figure reached up and clasped its hands over its head, as if in pain. It seemed to try and speak, but nothing but static could be heard from it. It took a few stumbling step backwards, closer toward Alvin and the pod. Alvin said something under his breath, but none of you could hear him.

Meanwhile, with the combined efforts of Nezumi and Shion, Nanami was distracted enough that Captain America was able to climb on to her back. As Cap pulled on Nanami's head, the mutant girl roared. Her large arms reached up to grasp at Cap, but neither was giving. It seemed for a moment, Nanami was paralyzed.

Alvin caught the sample with ease, though he didn't look pleased that he'd only been given one. He stepped back now that a large spherical pod was rising from the floor. It spun so that the entrance pointed toward your group. It appeared to lock into the track that would take it straight into the wall at the far end of the room. As this was happening, Alvin looked back to Jean.

m9LoLNH.png

As more of the zombies fell, the hooded figure seemed to be affected negatively by this. Its blades disappearing, the figure reached up and clasped its hands over its head, as if in pain. It seemed to try and speak, but nothing but static could be heard from it. It took a few stumbling step backwards, closer toward Alvin and the pod. Alvin said something under his breath, but none of you could hear him.

Meanwhile, with the combined efforts of Nezumi and Shion, Nanami was distracted enough that Captain America was able to climb on to her back. As Cap pulled on Nanami's head, the mutant girl roared. Her large arms reached up to grasp at Cap, but neither was giving. It seemed for a moment, Nanami was paralyzed.

'Well, sucks to be us right now if that antidote won't do anything for her. Enough of that though, she's paralyzed for now that could probably buy us some time...' Nezumi thought. Any zombies that got close would be kicked back then either receive a nail or scalpel to the head if the two males were successful. They did notice the hooded figure's reaction Shion seemed to think of a few possibilities of what they could do next.

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @C.T. @Jeremi @siontalk @Ryu Keiko @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Lissamel @Arcadium

m9LoLNH.png

Cap would use the opportunity and all of her strength to cut Nanami's head clear from her shoulders to finally put an end to her.

m9LoLNH.png

'Well, sucks to be us right now if that antidote won't do anything for her. Enough of that though, she's paralyzed for now that could probably buy us some time...' Nezumi thought. Any zombies that got close would be kicked back then either receive a nail or scalpel to the head if the two males were successful. They did notice the hooded figure's reaction Shion seemed to think of a few possibilities of what they could do next.

Cap would use the opportunity and all of her strength to cut Nanami's head clear from her shoulders to finally put an end to her.

Jean Kirstein

1028794_1375339376225_500_281.jpg

"Doesn't mean we shouldn't try... Right?" Jean said, a concentrated look crossing his face as he looked at the remaining vails of the cure he was still carrying. "We don't know if more like her might show up..." He added under his breath, frowning a little as he wondered if Nanami could infect others with her strain of that strange virus...​

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
EPILOGUE
"Probability's End"

In response to Jeen's suggestion to try and inject Nanami with the antidote, Alvin's voice was heard clearly.

"You won't get the chance."

Blue lights exploded out from the remaining zombies and danced around the group. Everyone's vision was obscured, but a resounding snap could be heard over the din of the rowdy scene. Nanami's head was twisted at a strange angle. Though Captain America had not managed to pull her head off, it seemed the girl's spine had been broken, killing her. Hopefully for good this time. The mutant girl crumpled to the ground as the blue lights jumped around the group. They let out a strange melody, though it was marred by static.

Then, a shot rang out, shattering the samples of the antidote in Jeen's hands.

5qgBTJq.gif

Quick as a flash, Alvin hopped into the transport that was already set up. There was no way to get to him in time with the blue lights dancing around you. As the door of the transport sealed shut, a great white light overtook the wall at the end of the hangar. As the transport began to move toward this, the radio in Cap's possession gave a burst of static. Though his voice sounded distant, Alvin's words were clear.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I really am. The virus could be remade using the antidote, so I couldn't leave it in your possession. As you probably imagine now, I lied. I never worked here. I infiltrated the facility in the first place to get the antidote. You don't need to know who I'm working for. As for why I'm leaving without you..." In the moment Alvin paused, his voice sounded even further away. His transport was entering the portal now. "... To leave this place, you need a specific set of coordinates. As you were all pulled here randomly, there's no way I'd know how to get you back. And taking you back with me was not possible, for I could not compromise my people. Just... good luck to all of--"

Alvin's voice cut off once his transport had moved all the way through the portal. The light dissipated, and the radio went dead. Still, there was the matter of the hooded figure and his strange blue lights. The droning of the lights was only getting more obnoxious, the sound feeling as if it was drilling into your heads. The lights jumped and flickered, blinding you all harshly. A great roar was heard from one in your group: the hulking Nemesis, who charged through the lights and aimed himself toward the hooded figure who still seemed to be silently freaking out.

RksAYB9.jpg

Thankfully, Nemesis managed to do this without causing any collateral damage. As Nemesis slammed into the figure, it was sent flying into the wall, hitting some sort of pipe hard enough to cause an explosion. As the figure was enveloped in flames, the blue lights flashing around you suddenly stopped and crashed to the floor, shattering like glass on impact. You were left with a strange silence with only the crackling of flames to accompany you.

But things weren't over just yet. Out of the flames came the hooded figure, his dark blades at his sides. Lights danced around him once again, but for some reason, they seemed different now. The lights passed through his form, giving him a color to his face that was not just a blank darkness. The face of a boy could now be seen under the hood. He stopped and stared at you all.

Uy7oYQy.gif

"It̨'͢s̡ mǫre cle͞ar ņow.͡ ͞I ͞n͘e͡èd to ͠g̡o ̴to̸ him... I n̸ee͡d͏ to͏ re̡v͞er̀se wh̵a̷t he ̀d͜i̷d͏ ͢t͢o ̀m͏e."

The lights then spun around the boy, creating a funnel around him. They moved faster and faster, becoming a solid beacon that lit up the area around the boy.

K7nluj6.png

Then... he was gone. The boy disappeared, swallowed into what appeared to be a portal of his making.

FNNoQtb.gif

It stood before you silently, showing no signs of disappearing. It seemed all that was left as an option for any of you was to step inside. Considering random portals brought you to this place, it was very likely this portal would take you to somewhere just as random. Still, it was better than staying and being killed, right?

You had traversed Aether, and only a few more steps were between you and leaving this place.

---

OOC NOTE: That's it! Sorry for this ending being horribly delayed, but finally you are free of me. Where/When/Whatever your characters will end up once they enter the portal is "random", meaning you get to choose whatever you want. They could end up exactly where they left, or to a new world entirely.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Locus [Red vs Blue]
@Mighty Roman as Leo Elster [Humans] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Ash Williams [Evil Dead] and Johnny [The Room]
@C.T. as Doctor Emily Grey [Red vs Blue]
@Gibbons as Sendo Takeshi [Hajime no Ippo]
@The Silver Paladin as Yuriko Omega [Command and Conquer: Red Alert]
@OrlandoBloomers as Max Rockatansky [Mad Max]
@Kaykay as Huang Rong [Legend of the Condor Heroes]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Carl Grimes [The Walking Dead]
@Jeremi as Rhonda Kerske [Dead Rising] and Roberta Mendez/Captain America [Marvel Comics]
@york as Jean Kirstein [Attack on Titan]
@The Great Detective as William "Will" Owen Herondale [Infernal Devices]
@Lizzy as Shion and Nezumi "Rat" [No. 6]
@BarrenThin as Jean-Luc Picard [Star Trek]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as The Master [Doctor Who]
@Lissamel as Catherine [Gregory Horror Show]
@CookieMonster as Jenny [Doctor Who]
@Ryu Keiko as Daniel Angelle [Original Character]

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Alan Wake [Alan Wake] and Sherlock Holmes [Sherlock Holmes]
@Arcadium as Travis [Mother 4]
@Saint Guillotine as Emily Kaldwin [Dishonored]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Cleo Price [Life is Strange (AU)]
@siontalk as Ayano Tateyama [Kagerou Project]​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and York
EPILOGUE
"Probability's End"

In response to Jeen's suggestion to try and inject Nanami with the antidote, Alvin's voice was heard clearly.

Blue lights exploded out from the remaining zombies and danced around the group. Everyone's vision was obscured, but a resounding snap could be heard over the din of the rowdy scene. Nanami's head was twisted at a strange angle. Though Captain America had not managed to pull her head off, it seemed the girl's spine had been broken, killing her. Hopefully for good this time. The mutant girl crumpled to the ground as the blue lights jumped around the group. They let out a strange melody, though it was marred by static.

5qgBTJq.gif

Quick as a flash, Alvin hopped into the transport that was already set up. There was no way to get to him in time with the blue lights dancing around you. As the door of the transport sealed shut, a great white light overtook the wall at the end of the hangar. As the transport began to move toward this, the radio in Cap's possession gave a burst of static. Though his voice sounded distant, Alvin's words were clear.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I really am. The virus could be remade using the antidote, so I couldn't leave it in your possession. As you probably imagine now, I lied. I never worked here. I infiltrated the facility in the first place to get the antidote. You don't need to know who I'm working for. As for why I'm leaving without you..." In the moment Alvin paused, his voice sounded even further away. His transport was entering the portal now. "... To leave this place, you need a specific set of coordinates. As you were all pulled here randomly, there's no way I'd know how to get you back. And taking you back with me was not possible, for I could not compromise my people. Just... good luck to all of--"

Alvin's voice cut off once his transport had moved all the way through the portal. The light dissipated, and the radio went dead. Still, there was the matter of the hooded figure and his strange blue lights. The droning of the lights was only getting more obnoxious, the sound feeling as if it was drilling into your heads. The lights jumped and flickered, blinding you all harshly. A great roar was heard from one in your group: the hulking Nemesis, who charged through the lights and aimed himself toward the hooded figure who still seemed to be silently freaking out.

RksAYB9.jpg

Thankfully, Nemesis managed to do this without causing any collateral damage. As Nemesis slammed into the figure, it was sent flying into the wall, hitting some sort of pipe hard enough to cause an explosion. As the figure was enveloped in flames, the blue lights flashing around you suddenly stopped and crashed to the floor, shattering like glass on impact. You were left with a strange silence with only the crackling of flames to accompany you.

But things weren't over just yet. Out of the flames came the hooded figure, his dark blades at his sides. Lights danced around him once again, but for some reason, they seemed different now. The lights passed through his form, giving him a color to his face that was not just a blank darkness. The face of a boy could now be seen under the hood. He stopped and stared at you all.

Uy7oYQy.gif

"It̨'͢s̡ mǫre cle͞ar ņow.͡ ͞I ͞n͘e͡èd to ͠g̡o ̴to̸ him... I n̸ee͡d͏ to͏ re̡v͞er̀se wh̵a̷t he ̀d͜i̷d͏ ͢t͢o ̀m͏e."

The lights then spun around the boy, creating a funnel around the boy. They moved faster and faster, becoming a solid beacon that lit up the area around the boy.

K7nluj6.png

Then... he was gone. The boy disappeared, swallowed into what appeared to be a portal of his making.

FNNoQtb.gif

It stood before you silently, showing no signs of disappearing. It seemed all that was left as an option for any of you was to step inside. Considering random portals brought you to this place, it was very likely this portal would take you to somewhere just as random. Still, it was better than staying and being killed, right?

You had traversed Aether, and only a few more steps were between you and leaving this place.

---

OOC NOTE: That's it! Sorry for this ending being horribly delayed, but finally you are free of me. Where/When/Whatever your characters will end up once they enter the portal is "random", meaning you get to choose whatever you want. They could end up exactly where they left, or to a new world entirely.

~CAST LIST~
@Jeremi as Rhonda Kerske [Dead Rising] and Roberta Mendez/Captain America [Marvel Comics]

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Alan Wake [Alan Wake] and Sherlock Holmes [Sherlock Holmes]

Cap would walk towards the portal. "We have no idea if this will bring us home, but right now anywhere else is better than here."

Rhonda would walk up next to her. "Hey better not forget me, we came here together and we're going to finish this together."

Locking hands signifying the fact that they would appear together on the other side the two would step into the portal, and as they did their world went black.

Cap would wake up the sound of car honking. Disoriented and confused she'd look around and find Rhonda laying next to her on what seemed to be the road.

"Hey! Get oftha road ya crazy broad!"

It seemed their appearance in this place had caused a minor traffic jam. Not saying anything to the agitated driver Cap would just calmly pick Rhona up in her arms and leave the road and sit down in a bus stop.

As she waited for Rhonda to wake up Cap would ask a nearby old lady a question. "Excuse me, but can you tell me where we are?"

The old lady was ready to give Cap the stink eye but noticing her imposing physique she'd reconsider and answer Cap's question. "Is this a trick question? You're in Metro City honey."

Oh...that didn't sound familiar at all...well once Rhonda woke up they'd try to figure out what to do. On a nearby newspaper box Cap could read the headline of something called the Metro City Times.

Mysterious Men In Green Kidnapped the Mayor Mike Haggar!
Well that sounded like something that should be taken care off. Never a dull day with Captain America.

~The End~

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk and Takumi
EPILOGUE
"Probability's End"

5qgBTJq.gif

RksAYB9.jpg

Uy7oYQy.gif

The lights then spun around the boy, creating a funnel around the boy. They moved faster and faster, becoming a solid beacon that lit up the area around the boy.

K7nluj6.png

FNNoQtb.gif

---

~CAST LIST~

EPILOGUE (Part 1/2): Time Moves On and People Come Together

"Looks like we can finally leave this hellhole." Nezumi sighed, about ready to collapse.

"No point in staying." Shion nodded.

"I guess this means bye to the rest of you." Nezumi turned to the rest and gave a playful and almost sarcastic tone as he gave them a bow with his own theatrical flourish. Shion rolled his eye as he dragged Nezumi through the portal.

Both ended up being spit out of the other side unconscious, falling next to each other onto a wooden floor with two heavy thuds.

(Part 2 will come later~)

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomyk

Epilogue:
"Remember, he mustn't recover, but he mustn't die."

Catherine hadn't been so lucky.

She didn't remember when she lost herself in Aether. She didn't remember her precious needles breaking. She never recalled even catching sight of the other Catherine in the facility. She couldn't even recall seeing everyone else's faces as the ending approached. The nurse had perished--Somehow; presumably from one of the monster attacks, one of the infestations. Her corpse was still on the facility floor, the blood from her one good needle remaining staining her nurse's gown. Someone might clean up the cadaver later. Or, perhaps, nobody would.

It didn't matter in the end, for Catherine, if she died or if she lived. Sure, Ash was gone now. And Travis. And that brute in the metal suit who dared judge her...Ahem, methods. But in the end, she knew, she didn't miss them.

The nurse woke up.

tumblr_mbdixp3FiF1rn9495o1_400.gif

"Where've 'ya been, nurse? Boss has been reeeeeal antsy losin' 'ya. And y'should've heard mama's shouts!"

"Oh my, did you all miss me?~ You're all so flattering...I must have just gotten lost on my way back from the Bloody Karte, ahahah..."

She didn't dare tell them. She didn't dare even imply to Hell's Taxi that she had turned human again. They didn't need to know about the frightening dead bodies, or her affairs with other such people, or even her own death. It wasn't worth it--Not to mention, some guests in the hotel might find the proposition of getting their old self back rather...Tempting. Gregory wouldn't like losing his guests by such large numbers. So the lizard--Once again a lizard--Just sat in the taxi's back seat, eyes idly looking out the window as the car drove her back up to the front doors of Gregory House.

The remarkable wooden hotel stood tall and proud, making her smile. She thanked the taxi, giving him a wink and a little blown kiss (not that she'd ever consider dating the taxi--It was a taxi, for death's sake) before she went up to the double-doors and opened them. Catherine barely got two steps in before she heard a voice from the counter.

"Ca-Catherine!? Where have you been? I almost thought we lost you, my dear..."

She laughed again, coming up to the front desk and leaning on it. "Oh, Gregory, it's almost as though you missed me...~"

"Of course I did. It would be foolish to take our health for granted...And how can we attend to all our guests without such a reputable nurse, hmm?" Gregory gave a smile, picking up his candle and looking to Catherine expectantly. "Let's get you back to your room. I have a feeling we're going to get a new guest..."

"A new guest?" That piqued Catherine's interest, but Gregory only gave his old little chuckle in return. What did she expect? "Well, if that is the case, I'd better make sure everything's...In order for their arrival."

Catherine didn't mind dying. In fact, she welcomed it with open arms. The death of the nurse meant a return to purgatory. The death of the nurse meant everything was as it should be. Truth be told, she wished she never lived again--Even if it did mean missing out on such interesting adventures. Here, in Gregory House, she had her work. And that was all she would ever need in her life. Work...Satisfaction...And love.

She turned to the door of the hotel and blew a kiss.

That one's for you, Ash~ <3

Then, smiling and a bit of warmth in her cold-blooded cheeks, she walked with a little flounce back towards her own room in the hotel. Gregory watched her from behind, laughing to himself.

"It seems she's back to the way she was. Though I wonder what secrets she's keeping from me...Are secrets lively? Or are they as cold and hopeless as a dead body on the floor of a facility...? Heheheh..."

tumblr_nf7t25Ija51rn9495o1_400.gif

{End}

Epilogue:
Lost Inside And Found Out

Where was he headed? Even he wasn't sure himself. Maybe he was already gone.

Travis, by now, had been traveling by himself for the longest time, occasionally plagued by headaches along the way, having more of a pattern to them this time-- on, off, on, off.. It was getting a bit distressing, if not annoying. And this persisted throughout the adventure, yet he persevered. He thought the living nightmare went on so long that it'd bring about the death of him, that he'd never get back home ever again. He'd clung to others for a good while just to survive, more often than not being stuck behind their shadows.. Not that he minded, of course. But soon, when the portal came, he had this feeling. He was free-- completely free. Taking those first steps towards the way out gave him such an uplifting feeling that he felt like he could just take off into flight without the use of PK.

Then, suddenly, a violent pulse pounded at Travis' cranium when he had gotten there, causing the boy to clutch his head with an alarming shout. He clenched his teeth as he tried focusing his vision, which seemed to dim slowly. He tried to ignore it and press onwards, but even his feet had trouble picking up signals. Left.. Right.. Left.. Right..

And soon, he lost consciousness and practically plummeted headfirst into the portal.

~

"Travis? Oh, gosh, please wake up!"

"C'mon, you can't be dead! I can't help you there; money can't buy life back, y'know!"

"The hell even happened to 'em? Hey, kid, don't head towards the light!"

All of the voices shouting at Travis, funnily enough, didn't wake him up; the most they did was make him stir in his sleep. He could hear the voices clearly, almost as if they were in a dream. One was feminine, soothing, caring, and from the sounds of it, worried for his well-being. The other was unmistakably male, sounded a tad uppity, and seemingly joking about his current condition, but ultimately sounded concerned as well. The final one, having a more gruff tone of voice and certainly older in age than the other two, sounded rather confident that he'd be alright. The final participant in helping him come to, however, was a very slight tickle at his nose.

The boy opened his eyes, seeing a small butterfly perched on his nose. The moment he picked himself up, it fluttered off, with a trail of sparkling dust following behind. Once his eyes lost track of where it went, that's when he noticed the three figures to which the voices belonged.

"Meryl? Floyd? And.. Leo..?" Travis said their names as he slowly regained his sight, his previous migraine subsiding-- no doubt because of the butterfly. It's been so long since he'd seen them! The last time was when he told them he needed to process the possible fate of the world at the hands of.. what were their names again? The Modern Men. That title will cause a pain in his head even worse than the actual regular headaches.

"Though, I ain't sure how you'd go about goin' into the light, anyways. Y'got plenty of shade here." Leo, the man decked in biker gear, cracked at the boy as he pointed at the tree all four of them were standing under.

"Where have you been?! We've wasted so much time looking for you! And you know what that time could've been?!" Floyd shouted at his friend, practically getting in his face as he had done so, much to Travis's visible astonishment.

"..Mon--"

"Money! Yes!"
Floyd grabbed him by the shirt, going knee-deep in his theatrics. "The long greens! The good 'ol sponduli! Tons of that, lost to time!"

"Floyd, please, you have enough of that as it is. Give him some air." Meryl grabbed Floyd's arm and pulled him away as Travis got to his feet, stumbling a bit before equilibrium did its job. "So, Travis.. Where were you? Do you remember anything? At all?"

"I remember Floyd's indestructible vocal chords.."
Travis picked at one of his ears before he looked at all three of them. "I.. Don't know, really. I think I might have had a nightmare, but it seemed all too real.."

"..What was it about?"

Travis contemplated telling them the truth. As a matter of fact, even the truth seemed like some sort of lie, even for nightmares' standards. Everyone he met, everything that happened.. They all could have been figments of his imagination, or it may not have happened at all. Sighing, he summed it up in a good sentence. "It's about how I can't carry myself in danger, I think. By myself, I couldn't do much use. Not even my PK powers worked; it only gave me a headache.. That, and.. I still have a lot to learn about the world." Despite his somber tone, or perhaps because of it, he looked on with an inspired smile. "But that's why you guys are with me, I guess."

While Meryl, initially concerned, began to shine a smile rivaling Travis', Floyd shrugged while looking away (he wasn't fooling anyone with that subtle smirk at the side of his face, though), and Leo only shook his head, holding a cigar between two fingers. He didn't really have the stomach for that kind of talk, nor the kind of mind for that insight. But all the same, he was glad the kid was alright.

Travis, in a way, was right. In Aether, and out of it, he was never really alone. He never had any drive to stand out, yet he was willing to cooperate as much as anyone else. He never reacted to the call of adventure with fear, but with eagerness. And finally, despite everything, he knew, somehow, that he'd be alright. Because he had people with him that would make sure of that. And that's all that mattered, especially now in his hometown.

"Now, should we head off?"

"Gah! No, wait! I think a pest made off with a 50!"

"What, Floyd, again?"

"Dammit, kid, this is why stashes exist."

"Well, let's help him out, everyone.."

15%2B-%2B1

~Fin~

• Love
Reactions: Lissamel and Atomyk
EPILOGUE (Part 2/2): Time Moves On and People Come Together

Shion was in that place between being awake and being asleep, when he heard something.

'That voice...'

It's soothing. It's familiar.

'Nezumi...it's dark here...but it's warm and safe...unlike...'

The facility.

The place where the dead walk, spit acid, and talk.

'Maybe I should-' Shion's thoughts were cut off by Nezumi's voice.

"Oi, get up already. We can't keep everyone waiting any longer." The slate haired male didn't come off as irritated like one may have expected.

Then another voice piped up. A familiar female one...

Karen, Shion's mother.

"Now Nezumi, you've both had it rough so I'm sure the rest don't mind waiting a little longer. Besides, I'm not done patching you up!" The woman sounded a bit worried. Nezumi sighed.

Shion smiled. So, they made it back after all.

"I see that. Get up will you?" Nezumi said fondly and Shion felt a poke to his cheek.

Shion finally woke up; realizing that he was holding Nezumi's hand. Wow Nezumi was covered in quite a few bandages.

"I hope you're well rested Shion because you have some explaining to do after giving me a scare like that! I almost thought..." Karen couldn't even finish. After both males got to their feet she did something she would've done earlier had they been conscious when they came through the portal.

tumblr_mx2kc1tGGT1rryg3io1_500.png

"Never again! You hear me? Don't you ever give me a scare like that again!" She said as her tears of relief made slow decents down her cheeks.

Nezumi was a bit surprised while Shion definitely returned her hug.

"Never again. Promise." He replied softly.

"Oh, that reminds me! The others are waiting downstairs..." She spoke up after a moment of comfortable silence between the three. With that, she led the two downstairs where three others were waiting.

Inukashi, otherwise known as Dogkeeper. With their trusty dog by their side and a sleeping baby in their arms.

Rikiga, who looked relieved to see them both (mostly Shion) well.

"Oi where the hell have you been?" Inukashi growled.

"Aw, worried?" Nezumi teased, earning a glare from the other.

"Psh, me worried for you of all people? Yeah right. If anything I was curious about what happened to Shion. Last I checked this was his brat and I'm just a babysitter!" Inukashi huffed, turning their nose up to Nezumi in an attempt to hide the fact that they were very very worried.

"But really, where DID you go?" Rikiga spoke up, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You guys might want to sit down for this one." Nezumi sighed while Shion quietly interlocked their fingers, giving the taller male's hand a gentle squeeze.

Shion lowered his head for a moment.
no-6-1004.png

'I don't ever want to go to another facility again.' Shion thought as his expression changed, 'I don't want Nezumi to go through all that trouble again...'

Nezumi felt Shion's grip on his hand tighten. Both him and the others noticed a slight change take place with Shion, the hairs on the back of his and Inukashi's neck stood on end before Shion even lifted his gaze.

Shion lifted his head and Karen grew concernand.

4df7ff86937a0ede5ec940825002cff4.jpg

"We went through hell on earth in a facility called Aether."

---END---

EPILOGUE
"Probability's End"

5qgBTJq.gif

RksAYB9.jpg

Uy7oYQy.gif

K7nluj6.png

FNNoQtb.gif

---

~CAST LIST~

Jean Kirstein - Epilogue; The Omelette Strikes Back
@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @The Great Detective @Lizzy @BarrenThin @Gen. Magic Senpai @Lissamel @CookieMonster @Ryu Keiko@ResistingTheEnlightened@Arcadium @Saint Guillotine @TheColourlessRainbow @siontalk

Jean stood there in shock for a moment as the rest of the antidote had suddenly been destroyed by an calculated gunshot, thanks to Alvin's "handiwork", not just that, but, they had NO way out! This irritated Jean to no end, and in his anger, he rushed forwards.
tumblr_inline_n29w7hcNxr1sbtarf.png

"Hey! The hell do you think you're doing?!" He shouted, intending to grab Alvin by the collar of his shirt, but, he has already begun to leave by that point, and, well, Jean was clearly not able to catch up to Alvin in time, he was already receding into the portal as he continued to speak, the portal closed on Alvin, cutting off the rest of what he had to say... Jean looked enraged, but, then his attention turned to Nemesis and the hooded figure, he still wasn't 100% sure who or what exactly that boy was, just that he was part of this "Aether" thing, whatever it was... Nemesis basically body-slamming the poor bloke appeared to have shocked him out of his panicking state, and his final statement before he disappeared into another portal only left him with more questions... However, the portal remained there, and it looks like it was their ticket home... Jean looked around at the others briefly, seeming to give everyone a quick nod, as of to say "goodbye", but, realizing that he should probably get home as soon as possible, he headed through the portal, hoping it would take him to his destination...

Jean felt every fiber of his being stretching and distorting in places as he was carried across the realms of time and space itself, hurtling through countless Universes, and planes of existence, before his body appeared to be drawn to his "home" world like a magnet. It almost felt like he became a meteor in that moment, hurtling towards his destination with alarmingly fast velocities, and only increasing in speed, it felt like he was about to burn up from the air friction or something, but... Surprisingly enough, when the feeling of falling finally came to a jarring end, he found himself laying down on something soft, warm, and, in fact, rather relaxing... Wait, hang on, was that... Food he smelt cooking? He could almost swear it was the smell of an expertly cooked omelette... Wait... Omelette... That meant he was back home, and... Laying in his room, wait a second, something felt really off about his whole posture; the last thing he remembered before entering "Aether" was drawing, and then, he lost consciousness... And now he was... Laying down in fetal position? Not just that, but, he didn't just feel a pencil in one of his hands, he also felt his left arm laying against something rigid... He slowly cracked his eyes open, and raised his head to see what it was.
tumblr_static_hcwh9n04bm88k800soosw80c_640_v2.jpg

It was a drawing of... Sasha?! For the first time since he had started drawing, he had drawn someone other than Mikasa... HOW in the world did he miss this?! Well, come to think of it, as he flipped through the little "sketchbook" he had, he realized his most recent were in fact all of Sasha, but... Why? Actually... Hang on, when was the last time he THOUGHT about Mikasa up to this point? Ever since that incident with Annie being the female titan and all... Hmm... Never actually, so... Sasha had replaced Mikasa's role in his head?... Wait, WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! As if on cue, a knock on his door interrupted his thoughts, making him jump, looking at his sketchbook, an anime style sweat-drop suddenly rolled down the side of his head. SHIT! He can't let ANYONE see this! Otherwise his poor sanity couldn't take this! Without thinking, he quickly buried it under his blanket, then he headed towards the door, about to grab onto the doorknob, but, just then, it was more or less flung open, and the person to greet him was none other than.... SASHA?!
h4Ikx14388989852.gif

"The Omelette returns!!!" She shouted, dramatically zipping inside, holding a plate with an freshly cooked omelette on it... This would have been almost comical in any other situation, to Jean, the sunlight was dramatically streaming through an convenient window nearby, and her hair was being thrown afray from how fast she had been running, and for a moment there, Jean could even imagine "kawaii-sparkles" floating around her briefly, but he shook his head a little, to clear his mind from that for the moment... And then he suddenly realized something... Sasha had BROUGHT food?
b7c26a84ae027de2a2806ab50dd37570_400x400.jpeg

"Uh... What?" Jean said, looking puzzled... It was practically abnormal for such a thing to occur, and more or less inconcievable to Jean that she would do something like this, but, oddly enough, he was quite calm about this...
latest

Sasha sort of thrusted the place towards him, almost menacingly "You didn't eat!" she said, causing Jean to suddenly don a rather silly looking grin.
13a2f3039df5302a.jpg

"I... What?" He said, looking a little confused, but, suddenly, it sort of clicked in his head... Did Sasha actually want to... Apologize for stealing that last omelette? What a strange development indeed, but, he didn't seem to have any problem with that... He produced a fork from his pocket, one that he had kept around in the event that Sasha took his utensils (which... Was more common than one thought), and took a piece of the omelette, savoring the flavor for a moment, shrugging a bit. "Not bad." He said, that silly grin was still on his face as he made his next move, putting the fork down on the plate, and picking up the fork that was originally already placed on it, using it to scoop up another piece of the omelette, before feeding it to an unsuspecting Sasha, who blinked a little, but, didn't seem to protest... She didn't seem to mind having a bit of extra food. "... D-Don't expect me to do that all the time..." He muttered, crossing his arms a little as he tried to puff his cheeks a bit, playing this embarrassing exchange off a little, this resulted in Sasha kind of poking his nose lightly.
tumblr_inline_ntsqf2rJbt1szu3bc_500.gif

Sasha blinked a few times, before a rather cheerfull expression suddenly formed on her face "You're not such a meanie-head after all!" she said, even giggling a little.
ftApkV-Rcww.jpg

"Well... I guess so..." Jean muttered, averting his eyes a little bit... Then he looked up, something suddenly appearing to dawn upon him "Hey... Sasha, would you-?" he was unable to finish his sentence as a sudden booming sound occurred, followed by another... And another, and another... They both looked towards the window to his room, noticing people were rushing about, more booming sounds occurred, and it was beginning to become clear that these were the sounds of cannon's being fired... But... Why? They were supposed to be SAFE within the inner walls, right?! Was there another titan shifted attack? But... Where was the flash of light? It looked like they were needed inaction though, as the sounds of many people rushing down the halls cued them into that fact... Upon realizing this, Sasha sort of smiled at him, giving him a small hug "We'll talk later! We gotta go see what's up first! Catcha with the recon corps!" she shouted, giving him a little wave before she grabbed the rest of the omelette, having it sort of dangle from her mouth as she bounded towards the armory... Jean sighed, shaking his head with a sheepish grin on his face "Yeah... See you there...!" he said, managing to raise his voice just enough to be hopefully heard by Sasha... Then, he walked off after her... Though he glanced out the window, the horizon seemed a little darker than usual today... With a shrug, he picked up his pace, figuring they'd best take action as soon as possible... Who knows what sort of threat they might be up against right now?

End - Days With Little Ms. Potato Head
5SgiAKp.jpg

*Roll Credits*

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
EPILOGUE
"Probability's End"

5qgBTJq.gif

RksAYB9.jpg

Uy7oYQy.gif

K7nluj6.png

FNNoQtb.gif

---

~CAST LIST~

8th Doctor Epilogue Part 1: Company Policy
'Waste.' said The Doctor. 'Such terrible waste.' His time in the facility had taken it's toll on him. The first Murder Game had, dare-he-say-it, fun. In a way. A cast of colourful characters, where few men stayed dead. But here. Here was life, and death, and he lost so many. The 8th Doctor had been bought into this world by the Master's apparent death. Perhaps things had come full circle for the old Time Lord. He'd lost so many now...Charley, Lucie, Tamsin, Molly, C'rizz. Why did they all end so tragically? And despite their rivalry, he very much missed The Master.

He could hear Leo saying something about the portal, something about random destinations, but The Doctor, still trapped in a world of his own thought, merely took a stained gold key out of his pocket. He thought of the TARDIS. His blue Police Box, his home.
And as he did, the TARDIS materialised aound Leo, then faded away again, returning the Synth to his home.
'Doctor! Doctor wait, what about the-'
But then he was gone.

The Doctor himself then pocketed the key. He was sure that he'd be able to retrieve his home at a later date. But for now, he'd have to explore the portal by himself.
------------------------
One step later, and he arrived in a glowing, Golden Metropolis. The place, however, seemed Nigh-on Abandoned. He was on the outer side of a Golden Gate.

'Hello?' He called out. 'Hello? Could someone tell me where I am?'
'You wish to know where you are? I thought that you were supposed to know everything.'
latest

The voice seemed to come from a small man in a tweed suit.
'This, is the Midas Empire!'
'Is this a Divergent reality?'
'Not as you know them.' replied the man. 'No insect men nor Twilight Kingdoms here. Though I wish that you and Charlotte had saved that romantic angst for the stage. I've seen better acting on Corrie.'
'What do you want with me?' said The Doctor, anger rising in his voice.

'Weelll....not to break company policy but-I want your life. The man then launched himself at The Doctor launching one hand into the Time Lord's chest with a blue flash and a ZAPOW sound.
The Doctor was launched onto the ground. He felt his pulse. One heart was slowing.
'No! This isn't supposed to happen. This isn't how it's supposed to end! On the ground, too early, I have so much left to do-'
But he was interrupted by the orange energy that shot from his hands and head. The miracle was happening. Regeneration. But the newcomer payed little attention to it.
'That's the thing though isn't it? With so few words, you'd be a fool to waste them. It's nothing personal. It's just that the 'War Doctor' you were going to become in this timeline could really mess with our plans to become-well, that'd be telling.'
As the regeneration energy faded, the man looked down at The Doctor.

'Well, that's new.. I'm sure that we'll be great friends given the funding. Come along Doctor.'
He looked up at the Sky. '1 Down, 4 to go.'
PART 2 Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.