Status
Not open for further replies.
The flare embedded in the girl's eye died out as she was shoved forward back into the fireplace. The fire had gone out from her previous fall into it, but the fall made her an easy target for the scalpel. She hissed as it went into her back, the girl lashing out with a claw to force Nezumi away.

A male scream could be heard that turned out to be Nathan, having recently woken up. He hopped over the arm rest of the couch to get away from the creature, slamming into Captain America when he didn't look where he was going. The radio in her possession would start up, Alvin asking, "Where are you? I need to know! I found some emergency notices that gave out the service exits of The Planet--" The mutant girl growled as she crawled out of the fireplace, covered in soot. Her eyes narrowed on Alan. "Damn it, sounds like you're in trouble. Listen, where are you?"

"We're-- We're in some sort of fucking cabin!" Nathan yelled, still a little groggy from suddenly waking danger.ough it annoyed him to do so, he was forced to grab hold of Cap's arm so that he wouldn't fall over. If Alvin was going to say more, it was hard to tell. Another burst of static interrupted him, leaving you without Alvin's direction for now. "Let's just get the fuck out of here!" Nathan said, agreeing with Alan's plan.

@york @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Lizzy @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @TheColourlessRainbow

As Nezumi was backing away the girl lashed out, her claw tearing part of his jacket. Whether part of his side had been scratched he was unsure about. He was currently running on pure adrenaline and survival instincts so any pain wasn't present in his mind. When he heard Alan and Sherlock's shouts followed by Nathan's he made his way back to Shion's side. Both were ready to go as soon as possible.

Shion felt that warm feeling from earlier pool into the pit of his stomach. If Nezumi was hurt due to that girl, that side of Shion-the ugly dark side that he secretly feared-wished a painful death to her. But, he wished an even worse death than what the girl could possibly receive to Cole. That man turned the girl into a monster and deserved a much worse fate for putting Nezumi in such danger.

@Atomyk @york @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Team Beerus @ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited:
Cleo was unaware of what was going on, his mind had taken him elsewhere, to a memory of him and max. His memory was a lovely one, but when he heard Nathan shout, he couldn't help but be reminded of Nathania. Cleo shout Nathan a look, one that showed how annoyed and pissed of he was,

"You sound like a spoiled prick. Shut up." shouted Cleo, his tone sharp as a freshly opened knife set. Looking back, Cleo tried to view what was currently going on.

@Atomyk @Anyone

Lighters, utensils... these are the only items that seemed of any use inside the kitchen. Jean could add more knives to his collection if he wanted.

Sherlock would find a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun in one of the upstairs bedroom's closets and a box of ammunition to go with it.

TEphPMW.jpg

The mutant girl would swipe at Alan, but the blinding heat and light would throw her off so that she swung at air. Jean's actions in the kitchen also kept her distracted, allowing Alan to successfully plant the flare into one of the girl's eyes. She screamed and swiped wildly, knocking Alan away. In no fit state to attempt to remove the flare, the girl could only flail, moving haphazardly from the kitchen and back tot he living room. She could feel the two other flares fired by Leo come toward her, managing to dodge at least one. The other slammed into her side, the heat seeming to burn easily at her skin. She tried to rush her attacker but ended off course and slammed into the furnace in the living room. This put out the fire while also putting a break in the furnace's gas line. The mutant girl screamed and shied away from the furnace.

@york @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Lizzy @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @TheColourlessRainbow
The flare embedded in the girl's eye died out as she was shoved forward back into the fireplace. The fire had gone out from her previous fall into it, but the fall made her an easy target for the scalpel. She hissed as it went into her back, the girl lashing out with a claw to force Nezumi away.

A male scream could be heard that turned out to be Nathan, having recently woken up. He hopped over the arm rest of the couch to get away from the creature, slamming into Captain America when he didn't look where he was going. The radio in her possession would start up, Alvin asking, "Where are you? I need to know! I found some emergency notices that gave out the service exits of The Planet--" The mutant girl growled as she crawled out of the fireplace, covered in soot. Her eyes narrowed on Alan. "Damn it, sounds like you're in trouble. Listen, where are you?"

"We're-- We're in some sort of fucking cabin!" Nathan yelled, still a little groggy from suddenly waking up. Though it annoyed him to do so, he was forced to grab hold of Cap's arm so that he wouldn't fall over. If Alvin was going to say more, it was hard to tell. Another burst of static interrupted him, leaving you without Alvin's direction for now. "Let's just get the fuck out of here!" Nathan said, agreeing with Alan's plan.

Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Lizzy @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @TheColourlessRainbow
sorry_about_that__jean_x_injured_reader__by_thorrissia-d7wbh3v.jpg

Jean took two lighters with a hefty sigh, looking just a bit disappointed "Better than nothing I guess..." he muttered, stumbling his way out of the kitchen as he picked up the shouts of Nathan and Alvin... For once, he seemed to agree with them. "Let's stall that thing and get the hell out..." He said, nodding a ltitle as he raised his blades, carefully studying the creautre, trying to anticipate the infected girl's next move.

Figures it wouldn't have worked. This man seemed smart if overly sadistic, similar to Felix he supposed. Wincing as he was caught and his cloaking function disabled, he'd be flung upwards. Crashing down with a noticeable thud due to the weight of his armor, he'd let out a somewhat muted pain of cry as the pain surging through his ribs was intense. He'd never seen an ability like this before. AIs were said to have granted the Meta/Agent Maine quite the number of abilities but being able to conduct electricity and control it was not one of them, so far as he knew anyway.

Glancing over while he mentally worked himself to get his body to listen to stand back up, he noticed what was happening with the girl. Would he have disposed of her just as he had done the boy? No, it seemed like he had much worse in store for her.

The mercenary could only watch in disgust as the girl's physique changed to that of some grotesque abomination. Similar to the others they had come across. Then he left, leaving the girl in this forced-upon her state to take care of the others.

Damn it! He couldn't just sit by this while went on. Pain was just one of the many obstacles to be overcome. He had seen many obstacles come and go as he overcame them. This one would be no different, more so when the security of the group was at stake. Using an immense amount of willpower to force himself back onto his feet, he'd glance down at the monster and leaped directly into her path. Looking over at Jean, he frowned behind the helmet. That one had already been bitten and might have been living on borrowed time depending on if they could find a cure or not. Yet, here he was risking his life.

"Toss me one of those blades. Then you should get going. With that wound of yours you might not be up to shape. I have my armor." He'd murmur to the other man. All the while neglecting to mention the headache and broken ribs, the latter of which had been aggravated by the throw from Cole.
@Atomyk @C.T. @york @Lissamel @Lizzy @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened@Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk and Takumi
It would be conceivable for the group to take the monster down, but Cap didn't want to risk hurting anyone else to do it. Then a plan.

"Hell yeah! Got it- Oh shit!" Fwwosh! There went Alan, knocking back against the counter as he groaned. "Agh... Shit."

As Sherlock looked around, he quickly swiped up the shotgun and its ammunition before running downstairs, "Alan! Alan, we have something!" He looked T Alan, grabbing his arm "Stand up, come on!" As Sherlock picked up Alan, he gave th shotgun and the box to him. "Try to go for the feet and immobilize it!"

Alan groaned as he stood up, putting in the ammunition to the shotgun then placing the rest of the ammo in his coat. "Hold still da- SHERLOCK!". He yelled as Sherlock threw the shotgun off.

"Shoot a gun and you'll burn us all like fish fingers and custard! Any spark, use of electricity or heat will blow us up!" He quickly took note of the pipe as he pointed outside. "Give me the flare, and lead everyone out. I have a plan!"

As Alan gave the flare to Sherlock, he would look at everybody, especially Rhonda. "Turn that flame thrower off! You'll spark the whole house! Everybody get out, now!"

@everyone​

That could just do the trick. "You heard the man! Everyone follow Alan! I'll try to cover our escape as best as I can! Rhonda help out Alan! Go! Go!" Cap felt it was natural for her to be the last one there. She didn't want to further risk the lives of the others.

With her wings ready she'd go on to attack the monster with another attempt to slash at its tendons and hopefully even slash through further so the creature would have even a harder time to go after the rest.

It would be conceivable for the group to take the monster down, but Cap didn't want to risk hurting anyone else to do it. Then a plan.

That could just do the trick. "You heard the man! Everyone follow Alan! I'll try to cover our escape as best as I can! Rhonda help out Alan! Go! Go!" Cap felt it was natural for her to be the last one there. She didn't want to further risk the lives of the others.

With her wings ready she'd go on to attack the monster with another attempt to slash at its tendons and hopefully even slash through further so the creature would have even a harder time to go after the rest.
"Yes! Yes that's good! Go for the tendons, if her physiology and movement patterns are anything at all close to resembling our own, that will dramatically cripple her! Whoo! You got this, I know you can do it! Ooh don't forget to try for the Achilles tendon if it has that, that's practically the most crucial one there is. Oh and be careful but I don't think I have to say that bit but you know just for posterity's sake I am saying it and really try not to die but if you do I hope you would consider donating your body to science and then we can perform even more cool stuff because miracles don't die even if the man does! So kick it's butt, we're all counting on yoooooooouuuuuu..."

Her voice drifted off as she firmly hightailed it.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Lissamel @Lizzy @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman

Ash scrambled to his feet; he had hit his head real hard at the hands of Cole, and he had been out for at least 10 minutes now. Regaining consciousness, he caught up with the rest of the group and continued to run
@allyall

CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

Nathan, still holding on to Captain America's arm, turned to look at Cleo with a wide-eyed expression. "The fuck is your problem, bitch? Is now really the fucking time!?" His grip on the superhero tightened, Nathan only having the sense to let go once she announced that she would be covering their escape. Affixing a glare on Cleo for a moment, Nathan moved to follow the others outside the cabin. The fuck kind of hipster look was this douche even going for anyway?

The creature moved to follow Alan in particular, but Cap's attack caught her off guard once again. The mutant girl collapsed to the ground, her wild slashes missing Cap by inches. Her wounds would heal in just a few moments, but it was just enough time for Cap to make a run for it with the others. Claws digging into the cabin floor, the girl that was once Nanami Yasuri would crawl feebly across the living room. She wouldn't be able to make it out of the cabin before another flare was shot into the interior, reacting with the gas flowing freely from the furnace to cause a massive explosion. Before your very eyes, the cabin went up in flames.

qVS8mYt.png

Sunlight came in from over the horizon, the snowfall overhead lessening in intensity. Artificial or not, the sun felt warm and comforting on your face. A harrowing ordeal was over, but it was just another in a series of ordeals laid out before you. As you stared at the burning cabin, the radio in Cap's possession would turn on. "Is... everything okay?" Alvin asked. When he was told what just happened, he would be silent for a few moments. "... Okay, so-- I know where you are. You're almost there, I promise. What you need to do now is follow the river until you reach a waterfall falling off a rock wall. Behind the waterfall is a service exit, one that will take you right by the labs."

Following Alvin's instructions, you would make your way through the mountains and up to the waterfall. Stepping in behind the sparking water, you'd find a heavy metal door affixed into the stone wall. Flashing your bar code would get you inside, where a small and dark tunnel awaited you.

There was not much any of you could do for those still missing. Yuriko, Will, The Master, Jenny, and Emily Kaldwin were likely dead. Going back to find out would not only be dangerous, but put Jean at risk, whose bite was only getting worse. If they were still alive, hopefully they would be able to catch up eventually.

The tunnel was small and suffocating, the heat inside abnormally high. Trap doors above you lead into the maintenance tunnels, but none of you were here to maintain the structure of The Planet, Instead, you followed the tunnel all the way to its eventual end, scanning your bar code at the end to access the adjacent hallway.

5y8tyJM.jpg

Water and light leaked from the holes in the cieling, though you couldn't tell what was above by examining them. Directions on the walls brought you to the nearby laboratories, where you had to pass through yet another decontamination shower. Moving past this, you came to a room of featureless white walls. A directory sat in the middle of the room, pointing to the various hallways stretching out from this first room. "Hey, are you guys there yet? Your priority should be the antidote, so... I think... I think you head to Pathogen Research."

With that, there wasn't much to do but head in that direction. Nathan was silent as you walked, eyes downcast toward the white floor.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Locus [Red vs Blue]
@Mighty Roman as Leo Elster [Humans] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Ash Williams [Evil Dead] and Johnny [The Room]
@C.T. as Doctor Emily Grey [Red vs Blue]

@Gibbons as Sendo Takeshi [Hajime no Ippo]
@The Silver Paladin as Yuriko Omega [Command and Conquer: Red Alert]
@OrlandoBloomers as Max Rockatansky [Mad Max]
@Kaykay as Huang Rong [Legend of the Condor Heroes]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Carl Grimes [The Walking Dead]

@Jeremi as Rhonda Kerske [Dead Rising] and Roberta Mendez/Captain America [Marvel Comics]
@york as Jean Kirstein [Attack on Titan]

@Gummi Bunnies as William "Will" Owen Herondale [Infernal Devices]
@Lizzy as Shion and Nezumi "Rat" [No. 6]
@BarrenThin as Jean-Luc Picard [Star Trek]
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as The Master [Doctor Who]

@Lissamel as Catherine [Gregory Horror Show]
@CookieMonster as Jenny [Doctor Who]
@Ryu Keiko as Daniel Angelle [Original Character]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Alan Wake [Alan Wake] and Sherlock Holmes [Sherlock Holmes]
@Arcadium as Travis [Mother 4]
@Saint Guillotine as Emily Kaldwin [Dishonored]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Cleo Price [Life is Strange (AU)]​

CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

Nathan, still holding on to Captain America's arm, turned to look at Cleo with a wide-eyed expression. "The fuck is your problem, bitch? Is now really the fucking time!?" His grip on the superhero tightened, Nathan only having the sense to let go once she announced that she would be covering their escape. Affixing a glare on Cleo for a moment, Nathan moved to follow the others outside the cabin. The fuck kind of hipster look was this douche even going for anyway?

The creature moved to follow Alan in particular, but Cap's attack caught her off guard once again. The mutant girl collapsed to the ground, her wild slashes missing Cap by inches. Her wounds would heal in just a few moments, but it was just enough time for Cap to make a run for it with the others. Claws digging into the cabin floor, the girl that was once Nanami Yasuri would crawl feebly across the living room. She wouldn't be able to make it out of the cabin before another flare was shot into the interior, reacting with the gas flowing freely from the furnace to cause a massive explosion. Before your very eyes, the cabin went up in flames.

qVS8mYt.png

Sunlight came in from over the horizon, the snowfall overhead lessening in intensity. Artificial or not, the sun felt warm and comforting on your face. A harrowing ordeal was over, but it was just another in a series of ordeals laid out before you. As you stared at the burning cabin, the radio in Cap's possession would turn on. "Is... everything okay?" Alvin asked. When he was told what just happened, he would be silent for a few moments. "... Okay, so-- I know where you are. You're almost there, I promise. What you need to do now is follow the river until you reach a waterfall falling off a rock wall. Behind the waterfall is a service exit, one that will take you right by the labs."

Following Alvin's instructions, you would make your way through the mountains and up to the waterfall. Stepping in behind the sparking water, you'd find a heavy metal door affixed into the stone wall. Flashing your bar code would get you inside, where a small and dark tunnel awaited you.

There was not much any of you could do for those still missing. Yuriko, Will, The Master, Jenny, and Emily Kaldwin were likely dead. Going back to find out would not only be dangerous, but put Jean at risk, whose bite was only getting worse. If they were still alive, hopefully they would be able to catch up eventually.

The tunnel was small and suffocating, the heat inside abnormally high. Trap doors above you lead into the maintenance tunnels, but none of you were here to maintain the structure of The Planet, Instead, you followed the tunnel all the way to its eventual end, scanning your bar code at the end to access the adjacent hallway.

5y8tyJM.jpg

Water and light leaked from the holes in the cieling, though you couldn't tell what was above by examining them. Directions on the walls brought you to the nearby laboratories, where you had to pass through yet another decontamination shower. Moving past this, you came to a room of featureless white walls. A directory sat in the middle of the room, pointing to the various hallways stretching out from this first room. "Hey, are you guys there yet? Your priority should be the antidote, so... I think... I think you head to Pathogen Research."

With that, there wasn't much to do but head in that direction. Nathan was silent as you walked, eyes downcast toward the white floor.

~CAST LIST~

@Jeremi as Rhonda Kerske [Dead Rising] and Roberta Mendez/Captain America [Marvel Comics]

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Alan Wake [Alan Wake] and Sherlock Holmes [Sherlock Holmes]
"I mean, I'm all for getting back to nature, but that was just absurd!" Ash let out a bellowing chuckle. Always look on the bright side of life "I wonder if somebody will try to sue us for destroying their holiday home? The last thing we need right now is real estate on our backs!" He was met with silence, and the sound of his own voice vibrating if the steel walls around him. "Lighten up guys, at least we're still alive, and one step closer to saving Good Ol' Mr Spaceage over here! We'll be right back home before you know it"
Everyone

CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

qVS8mYt.png

5y8tyJM.jpg

~CAST LIST~

"If you say so." Nezumi said as he felt his side, checking the damage now as the adrenaline rush began to fade for the moment. There was blood, but not much. So, the scratch he received wasn't too deep or serious. But Shion didn't seem to please by what he saw.

At least Shion wasn't flipping out about it and blowing things over proportions. Shion did stay close to Nezumi though, maybe a bit to close. The white haired male wanted to scold Nezumi for being as reckless as he was but in the end they survived and that was really all that mattered in the end. Besides, they still had unknown challenges along the way.

@Atomyk @york @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened

CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

qVS8mYt.png

5y8tyJM.jpg

~CAST LIST~

The Doctor seemed....older now. He looked gaunt, disappointed, mostly at himself. Leo still wasn't talking to him, and he may have just lost one his closest and oldest friends.
'A waste. Such a terrible waste.'
He walked along, the heels of his boots clicking against the floor. He remembered his time back in that 'Murder Game' in the Fuse Facility. Things had been different back then. He was a different man. Literally. But back then, the killer could be predicted, there was evidence, and he could be stopped! It almost was a game, and he got to know his fellow 'players'. But this-this was survival. Where both people and Time Lords had died in stupid, senseless ways, lives cut short by disaster. The men and women who accompanied him now were survivors. All scarred, and armed, warriors all. He looked at Ash, and Sherlock. Grimacing warriors, and strategists. People like The Master, Johnny and Yuriko, lovable lunatics like them, were bound to be left behind. It was truly tragic.

Perhaps the universe didn't need a Doctor anymore. Perhaps it would need a warrior to make all of the difficult decisions? Perhaps one day....but not yet. Now he just had to survive, save the day, get back to the TARDIS, and run away. He didn't think that he could bare watching these people suffer anymore.
@Atomyk @Lizzy @EveryOneElse

Reactions: Takumi
CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

qVS8mYt.png

5y8tyJM.jpg

~CAST LIST~

Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Others
tumblr_inline_mz45klCgFR1s80xta.gif

"Pathogens?" Jean frowned, recalling the definition of that word from a few science books he had read in the past, despite the dizzy feeling he was experiencing, either from the loss of blood or from his wound, he knew they had to push on. "Let's move... Quickly..." He muttered, limping his way towards the pathogen research lab.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

qVS8mYt.png

5y8tyJM.jpg

~CAST LIST~

"Then that's were we'll head to first." Cap spoke into the radio. "After we've found what we're lookibg for we'll continue our trek towards your location." With that Cap would take the lead towards the labs.

Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Others

"Pathogens?" Jean frowned, recalling the definition of that word from a few science books he had read in the past, despite the dizzy feeling he was experiencing, either from the loss of blood or from his wound, he knew they had to push on. "Let's move... Quickly..." He muttered, limping his way towards the pathogen research lab.

Jean would feel someone slipping their arm under his shoulder. "Need a hand, honey?" Rhonda would flash the boy a quaint smile as she proceeded to help him move on.

@york @Atomyk

CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

qVS8mYt.png

5y8tyJM.jpg

~CAST LIST~

The men and women who accompanied him now were survivors. All scarred, and armed, warriors all. He looked at Ash, and Sherlock. Grimacing warriors, and strategists. People like The Master, Johnny and Yuriko, lovable lunatics like them, were bound to be left behind.
Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Others

It was probably for the best that Catherine was not psychic, and thus couldn't hear internal monologues. Or else she might have chuckled and said that she was no grimacing warrior, no strategist. Lovable lunatic, maybe, even though 'lovable' was probably a gross overstatement. As the cabin crumbled and she was led through a waterfall and into a metal tunnel, she just kept a gentle smile on her face. Catherine was only still alive because she was very, very good at staying out of trouble--That she knew. Ash would do anything to impress her, and keeping him wrapped around her finger was a top priority. He kept her safe. The recklessness of others kept her safe. So long as the others were reckless...She would live.

But nevertheless, she held onto Ash's arm, doing her best to look like a feeble woman.

The word on everyone's mind was 'pathogen', and for a moment Catherine didn't know why antibodies were so important. But then her eyes fell onto Jean. He was bleeding. And if they wanted antibodies, well...Maybe as long as that unsavory armored gentleman wasn't watching...

"Wait!" She rose her voice, seeing as Jean was already disembarking. Her fingers reached into her pocket. "Maybe I should take a sample of your blood." Catherine pulled out one empty syringe and began to walk in the direction of Jean, letting go of Ash's arm in the process, hoping to keep up. "You look injured, and ineffective pathogens could be more dangerous then letting that horrible infection get the better of you! Certainly there's ways to study this sample and figure out just which medicine a poor sick man like you would need...~"

Catherine smiled. Hey--It was a pragmatic reason. As promised, she was not disrupting the morale of the group.

"I'll make sure it's quick and painless~"

[ @Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian @york ]​

It was probably for the best that Catherine was not psychic, and thus couldn't hear internal monologues. Or else she might have chuckled and said that she was no grimacing warrior, no strategist. Lovable lunatic, maybe, even though 'lovable' was probably a gross overstatement. As the cabin crumbled and she was led through a waterfall and into a metal tunnel, she just kept a gentle smile on her face. Catherine was only still alive because she was very, very good at staying out of trouble--That she knew. Ash would do anything to impress her, and keeping him wrapped around her finger was a top priority. He kept her safe. The recklessness of others kept her safe. So long as the others were reckless...She would live.

But nevertheless, she held onto Ash's arm, doing her best to look like a feeble woman.

The word on everyone's mind was 'pathogen', and for a moment Catherine didn't know why antibodies were so important. But then her eyes fell onto Jean. He was bleeding. And if they wanted antibodies, well...Maybe as long as that unsavory armored gentleman wasn't watching...

"Wait!" She rose her voice, seeing as Jean was already disembarking. Her fingers reached into her pocket. "Maybe I should take a sample of your blood." Catherine pulled out one empty syringe and began to walk in the direction of Jean, letting go of Ash's arm in the process, hoping to keep up. "You look injured, and ineffective pathogens could be more dangerous then letting that horrible infection get the better of you! Certainly there's ways to study this sample and figure out just which medicine a poor sick man like you would need...~"

Catherine smiled. Hey--It was a pragmatic reason. As promised, she was not disrupting the morale of the group.

"OBJECTION!"

Her voice rang out loud and clear, steadfast in it's conviction as she slid in front of Catherine, jabbing a finger forward in a more intense point than Phoenix Wright could ever dream of. "Halt right there with your false credentials and your sugary words, madam! I don't know what far way place gave you a medical license but it should be remarkably clear to all true students of doctoral science. Science in general even! You may help me study this sample perhaps, but it is so obvious! This man does not need medicine! There is no prescription drug to assist him in this hour of need!"

She smiled. "No, what this man needs is a limb amputation! Even quicker...perhaps not painless."

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Lizzy @york @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened

CHAPTER FOUR
"Shattered Pathos"

qVS8mYt.png

5y8tyJM.jpg

~CAST LIST~

Daniel followed behind the group silently, rubbing his eyes. His hearing seemed to be finally returning back to normal, which was good for him. His hands still stung from the self-inflicted wounds he had on them, but he stopped the bleeding by wrapping them with cloth he found whilst in that cabin. I just don't want them infected... He thought as he walked. He didn't know many in this whole group minus Cap, Jean, and Nathan, and from the looks of it, Jean wasn't doing too hot with that bite mark on his ankle.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Lizzy @york @Arcadium @Jeremi @C.T. @Cromartie Sarkissian@ResistingTheEnlightened

"OBJECTION!"

Her voice rang out loud and clear, steadfast in it's conviction as she slid in front of Catherine, jabbing a finger forward in a more intense point than Phoenix Wright could ever dream of. "Halt right there with your false credentials and your sugary words, madam! I don't know what far way place gave you a medical license but it should be remarkably clear to all true students of doctoral science. Science in general even! You may help me study this sample perhaps, but it is so obvious! This man does not need medicine! There is no prescription drug to assist him in this hour of need!"

She smiled. "No, what this man needs is a limb amputation! Even quicker...perhaps not painless."

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Lizzy @york @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened
Ash sighed. "I hate to agree with the Tin Man, but he's right; we need to stop the infection at the source." Ash stared down at his stump. "I should know"

"You can let go of my arm, she-witch." Ash writhed from Catherine's grasp. "Saw the way you were swooning around the electric creep, even after his killed a freaking child and threw me across the room! I'm not your play thing, baby, and that's why I'm going to stand over here with Curly Fries 2.0" he walked towards the Doctor. "Say, aren't you some sorta medical professional as well?'
@Lissamel @Mighty Roman

"OBJECTION!"

locus_h4_render_by_monkeyrebel117-d91bh86.jpg

He found it on some level strange that he was agreeing with Grey. Mainly because in her eyes, he still the pitiful broken man who believed himself to be a soldier to hide away from the atrocities he had committed. But he still trusted Catherine even less.

"I agree with Grey. But even so this is neither the time nor place for an amputation. We need to catch our breath and keep moving onto our goal. Before he grows any worse. Whatever method you wish to do him before then will have to wait until we've found a more secure location.." The mercenary started before he froze up and slowly walked back the way the group had come. "...Do you hear that?"

If the others paid attention, they would have heard what sounded like demented yelling and shrieks. Almost as if they were crying out for something? It reminded Locus of something he had seen earlier. That creature that had nearly killed him while he was in a weakened state. It's flesh rotting off it's decaying husk like tar. These creatures had the same cries.

"BRAAAAAAAINS! I CAN SMELL THEIR BRAINS!!!"

"..We can't stay here. We have to keep moving. These creatures are too durable for us to take on in such a large mass, more so with one of as injured." He'd say giving a sharp glance towards Jean. The one he had confronted in the woods took nails through the chest, a decapitation, it's head being destroyed and it's body continued to linger on. They hadn't even truly killed it. What would happen if they were to be set upon by a huge wave of them?

The Trioxin Zombies had been following the group's trail. They could sniff out the brains above all else and it had eventually lead to them where they are now. Grinning with what remained of their facial muscles as the zombie that had Junko strapped to his back, he'd look over his shoulder at her as they sprinted down the path.

"We smell your friend's brains...Soon, you'll get to watch us eat them right in front of you...Won't that be a treat?"

@Atomyk @RyuKeiko @Lissamel @Lizzy @york @Arcadium @Jeremi @C.T. @Cromartie Sarkissian@ResistingTheEnlightened

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk and Takumi
locus_h4_render_by_monkeyrebel117-d91bh86.jpg

He found it on some level strange that he was agreeing with Grey. Mainly because in her eyes, he still the pitiful broken man who believed himself to be a soldier to hide away from the atrocities he had committed. But he still trusted Catherine even less.

"I agree with Grey. But even so this is neither the time nor place for an amputation. We need to catch our breath and keep moving onto our goal. Before he grows any worse. Whatever method you wish to do him before then will have to wait until we've found a more secure location.." The mercenary started before he froze up and slowly walked back the way the group had come. "...Do you hear that?"

If the others paid attention, they would have heard what sounded like demented yelling and shrieks. Almost as if they were crying out for something? It reminded Locus of something he had seen earlier. That creature that had nearly killed him while he was in a weakened state. It's flesh rotting off it's decaying husk like tar. These creatures had the same cries.

"BRAAAAAAAINS! I CAN SMELL THEIR BRAINS!!!"

"..We can't stay here. We have to keep moving. These creatures are too durable for us to take on in such a large mass, more so with one of as injured." He'd say giving a sharp glance towards Jean. The one he had confronted in the woods took nails through the chest, a decapitation, it's head being destroyed and it's body continued to linger on. They hadn't even truly killed it. What would happen if they were to be set upon by a huge wave of them?

The Trioxin Zombies had been following the group's trail. They could sniff out the brains above all else and it had eventually lead to them where they are now. Grinning with what remained of their facial muscles as the zombie that had Junko strapped to his back, he'd look over his shoulder at her as they sprinted down the path.

"We smell your friend's brains...Soon, you'll get to watch us eat them right in front of you...Won't that be a treat?"

@Atomyk @RyuKeiko @Lissamel @Lizzy @york @Arcadium @Jeremi @C.T. @Cromartie Sarkissian@ResistingTheEnlightened

Nezumi groaned out a curse. Sounding almost like a teen that was having the consequences of starting some type of beef with someone who later got their friends together to jump him. It just had to be one obstacle after the other.

"This place just gets better and better." Each word dripped with sarcasm as it cane out of the ponytail wearing male's mouth as he and Shion picked up the pace though made sure not to move to fast and lose the group. Shion motioned to Locus.

"He's right, it'd be suicide to try and fight them off. The last thing we need are more deaths." The white haired male said as he looked back at the rest. He was a bit surprised those creatures followed them all the way here.

@Atomyk @york @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lissamel @Arcadium @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Cromartie Sarkissian @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ash sighed. "I hate to agree with the Tin Man, but he's right; we need to stop the infection at the source." Ash stared down at his stump. "I should know"

"You can let go of my arm, she-witch." Ash writhed from Catherine's grasp. "Saw the way you were swooning around the electric creep, even after his killed a freaking child and threw me across the room! I'm not your play thing, baby, and that's why I'm going to stand over here with Curly Fries 2.0" he walked towards the Doctor. "Say, aren't you some sorta medical professional as well?'
@Lissamel @Mighty Roman
The Doctor raised an eyebrow at this. He was pretty sure that he was at least slightly responsible for the invention of Curly Fries.
'Well, yes, um, I do have quite the bit of medical training.' He clicked his fingers and pointed at Leo. 'Leo, I'm gong to need some of those Skin packs.' Leo glanced around briefly and walked towards him. 'I don't think I have any, but you can use some of mine. I'll be able to patch up when I get home.' When. That sounded remarkably hopeful to The Doctor.
'So, I'm going to need those rags and a knife. I should be able to stem the bleeding and fix the wound long enough for us to reach the proper cure.'
@Lizzy @Lissamel @york @EveryoneElse

Status
Not open for further replies.