+Higher tolerance to fear
+Adept with most weapons
+Loyal to the end
+-Knowledge on most kinds of horror stories
+-A writer, with writers block
-Very Anti-Social
-Habit of wandering off due to curiousity

Personality/History:
Alan Wake is a very anti-social man, due in part to his commitment to his works as a writer, but after writers block hit, his mind blocks most creation of anything artistic in nature. Loyal to the very end, and very thoughtful and attentive of situations, he likes to speak more so to himself over the situation, rather than to others, but he does speak to others on most occasions.

Canon:
Alan Wake

Other Info:
Likes to carry the Clicker.
latest

(Essentially just a doorbell button with two short wires hanging on end with what is believed to be supernatural abilities against the Taken.)​

Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Appearance:
giphy.gif

"Consulting Detective."

Character Name:
Sherlock Holmes

Attributes/Skills:

-Very anti-social
-Also rude
-Also sociopathic
-Also sassy
+-Very intelligent
+-Doesn't have many friends
+-But who needs friends when he loves silence?

Personality/History:
Sherlock Holmes, the infamous consulting detective of the 21st century, is a very smart, and observatory man who does more than just consult. While he may seem anti-social and extremely thoughtful of himself, he does maintain the effect of "sorry" and such on people that he deems acceptable.

Canon:
Sherlock Holmes
(Reincarnated version)

Other Info:
Can kick your ass with knowledge.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
travis_by_dot_emcee-d7gpepn.png

Character Name:

Travis

Attributes/Skills:
Travis, oddly, has some control over PSI powers-- psychic abilities, basically. One would expect the origins of such powers to be rather intriguing, but.. not exactly; he just daydreams a lot. He has to take care not to overuse them, though, as he may get a splitting headache, and afterwards, he can't use it. Only, of all things, relaxing with a butterfly he finds fluttering around, will clear his head and recharge his power capabilities. As such, he only uses them when absolutely necessary, or when dealing with foes with similar skills.

Being a kid who loves baseball, he's pretty dang handy with a bat. But that being said, he's a regular kid (budding psychic powers notwithstanding), so he still takes hits like one.

Personality/History:
Travis is your average everyday kid who's living his life like one is expected to. He comes from a just-as-average family who love him with all his heart, and has some averagely wholesome interests to match, as well a dog who can be just as much called an average 'man's best friend'. He's perfectly fine where he's standing, and sees no reason to make himself different from everyone or anyone else, not even his brother, whose shadow he seems to be perpetually stuck in. Zack, his brother in question, doesn't really seem to encourage him to get out of it, nor does he have any sort of problem with it, so the two have a healthy, mutual relationship.

Travis, despite (or perhaps due to) being a normal kid with normal goals, tends to daydream quite a bit, and even, at some points, come up with outside-the-box ideas that are surprising, even for him. This is where he gets his PSI powers, enabling him to do extraordinary things that surely no ordinary kid would be able to pull off. Any kid his age would kill, perhaps daydream (ironic, ain't it?), to have this kind of ability at their disposal, and some, if not most, would want to immediately turn away from it, and find ways to get rid of it. Not Travis, however; although he's fine with maintaining a normal life, he'll go forth and do what's needed with his powers (and regular talents) to save the town he lives in. Of course, when you're dealing with a mysterious team that's anything but ordinary, the Modern Men, planning to drain the energy from the Earth at its source, you've got your work cut out for ya..

Canon:
Mother 4

Other Info:
If you have any gripes about Travis's PSI abilities and their mentioned limits, let me know, and I'll see what I can do about fixing them to an an agreeable level!​

If you have any gripes about Travis's PSI abilities and their mentioned limits, let me know, and I'll see what I can do about fixing them to an an agreeable level!
Limited psychic abilities are fine, though I suppose it depends on what exactly he can do with them. Like I said to someone else before, as long as the abilities are limited in use each chapter, then I'll be fine with them.

I've been pretty sick today, so I'm gonna wait to post a prologue tomorrow after work. I look forward to starting though. <3

Also, you should add tags to your IC thread as well @Atomyk ^_^

Limited psychic abilities are fine, though I suppose it depends on what exactly he can do with them. Like I said to someone else before, as long as the abilities are limited in use each chapter, then I'll be fine with them.

*Waves*

Also, due to the power of my attack, I also gave a disadvantage to using it, so depending on the PSI's power, you might want to do that.

10348-riddick.jpg

Character Name:
Richard B Riddick

Attributes/Skills:

Eyeshine - Riddick has the ability to see in the dark, similar to an animal. However, if his goggles are removed in the daylight he is near blinded until taken back to the dark or he can cover his eyes.

Alpha Furyan - He is incredibly strong and agile, with an immense pain tolerance. Additionally he is strong and able to weaponize practically anything, including a cup of tea.

Personality/History: Alpha Male. While Riddick is often described as a psychopath, what he displays is much more indicative of being a cold blooded survivor. He is willing to sacrifice almost anything to survive, although not everyone. He does show a concern for other people that treat him right, sometimes. Particularly women and children.

He was born on Furya shortly before the planet's razing. A man tried to strangle him with his own umbilical cord. Riddick survived, and not much is known about his childhood, save that he was raised in the penal system.

As he grew older, he was trained as a sort of legal enforcer for the Company. Speaking out against the Company, he was imprisoned. Escaping, he became a wanted criminal, a murderer.
Every bounty hunter and other assorted lowlife that he killed was added to his list of "Serial Killings".

He was hauled into multiple prisons, and escaped every one of them, even picking up his signature eye shine ability in one of them.

Canon: Pitch Black

Other Info: This version of the character takes place before any of the events of the movies.​

Oh, my gosh! I forgot how fast these things go!

Read the IC on Thursday: "I'll post this weekend when I actually have time.": Weekend comes so time to get settled: 10 PAGES IN THE IC?! I NEED MORE COFFEE

My post will be up today! Ya'll gave me a lot of reading to do! xD

• Love
  • Thank You
Hey I just signed on today because school and stuff and I saw so many people tagging me and OHMYGOD FOURTEEN IC PAGES. I have no idea what's happening. My computer has been LOADED down with viruses. (609 of them to be exact) and I JUST solved the problem today. I will try my best to post tomorrow, but it might be a little off since I have no idea what we've been doing. I'll try to read the last page or two to get the gist.
On another note, I hope my character hasn't been killed off yet, due to inactivity. I'm really sorry and I apologize. But the viruses made it extremely hard for me to type. I got a few replies in on another RP but with school and stuff it's been hard to post with the really crappy load speed. (Earlier, my page wouldn't even display iwaku.) Everything's fixed now, (Or so I hope) and I'll be posting tomorrow if no other interruptions occur.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
No one's been killed off yet. I plan to post an IC update today, and that should be a good point to jump in if you need one.

Where should I wake up?
Well, you could assume you woke up back in the lobby of the facility and are with the main group now, or I suppose wake up in the living quarters where Daniel, Jean, and Nathan could find you.

Well, you could assume you woke up back in the lobby of the facility and are with the main group now, or I suppose wake up in the living quarters where Daniel, Jean, and Nathan could find you.
Alright. Once I make my post could you somehow steer them towards me? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.