Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what it is, precisely.

It's called Psychokinetic Slam. It's basically the kinetic ability to pick up objects and throw them. In game, it can destroy vehicles and stuff, but I was considering weakening it to only be able to move something dinner table sized.

The other possibility is Psychokinetic Burst, which is a huge burst of Psychic Energy, which would slightly injure Yuriko, and I think requires a charge.

Whichever seems better.

It's called Psychokinetic Slam. It's basically the kinetic ability to pick up objects and throw them. In game, it can destroy vehicles and stuff, but I was considering weakening it to only be able to move something dinner table sized.

The other possibility is Psychokinetic Burst, which is a huge burst of Psychic Energy, which would slightly injure Yuriko, and I think requires a charge.

Whichever seems better.
The first one is much too powerful, even weakened as much as you say. It would be okay if it was only objects she could also pick up physically.

The second is more okay, as long as it could only be used, say, once or twice a chapter.

The first one is much too powerful, even weakened as much as you say. It would be okay if it was only objects she could also pick up physically.

The second is more okay, as long as it could only be used, say, once or twice a chapter.

Yeah, she wouldn't be able to tear up walls. It would be limited to things she could pick up. Like chairs and stuff. Idk, she has a bit more strength than average, so it would be up to you for weight limit.

Exactly the point of the charge, it would charge every round update or something.

And as I said, She can also use guns and normal weapons and stuff, as she was a soldier.

Yeah, she wouldn't be able to tear up walls. It would be limited to things she could pick up. Like chairs and stuff. Idk, she has a bit more strength than average, so it would be up to you for weight limit.

Exactly the point of the charge, it would charge every round update or something.

And as I said, She can also use guns and normal weapons and stuff, as she was a soldier.
I think I'd prefer the charge in that case.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Possible reserve if still open.

Gotta think of a character, though I have some ideas!
Still open! Probably won't start for a week or so.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
giphy-11.gif

Cersei Lannister

Fourty-One

Attributes/Skills:
Cersei is an extremely intelligent woman when she is not drunk or insane, which she is most of the time. She picks up easily to body-language and visual cues, priding herself on her ability to read a person. As far as physical skills go, she is not a particularly strong or fast woman, but makes up for that in her beauty. Her body is able to secure whatever she may need if she can seduce the right man. Some, however, might say that Cersei is not all she is cracked up to be. She makes plans before thinking of future consequences, often getting herself and others in a mess. Her pride gets in the way of her seeing her mistakes, so they often tumble one right after the other.

Personality/History:
Tywin Lannister with breasts, Cersei is intelligent and cunning. She knows what a man wants and manipulates their stupid heads in order to get her way. Family is the most important thing to her, particularly her children. Following them comes her twin brother, Jaime. Her younger brother, if she dares to call him that, is a monster and should never be mentioned in her presence.

Cersei is currently Queen of Westeros, married to the brute Robert Baratheon. She loved him once upon a time, but that quickly dissolved and their relationship has soured. At the time of her "warping", Cersei was traveling up to the barbaric North with her King Husband and children to ask the Lord of Winterfell to be Hand of the King. A journey that Cersei is not too thrilled to take, but knows that with the beloved company of her brother, she will not have to suffer alone.

Canon:

got2.gif

Making his return from Illusion Game

rtYfiTiU.jpeg

Name: Carl Grimes

Attributes / Skills: Carl has no special skills in particular. He is, however, decent at many survival skills thanks to his experiences in the apocalypse including: hunting, scavenging, shooting a gun,

Personality / History: Carl Grimes is a main character and survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead He is son of Rick and Lori Grimes. During the initial outbreak, Carl believed his father to be dead, so he and his mother joined Shane Walsh to travel to Atlanta for the refugee camp. As time goes on, he slowly becomes hardened, due to the severe loss of life and the environment around him.

Carl is a very tough kid because of his rough childhood that took place during the apocalypse. He is also very mistrusting of others, worried he may meet someone who could hinder his survival. He is quite mentally and emotionally scarred, even appearing unstable at times. He is also pessimistic, believing that at any time something bad could happen to himself or someone he cares about. For more about Carl's canon history, see here.

Canon: The Walking Dead

Other Info: This version of Carl Grimes was the same version who found himself kidnapped from his universe and thrust into an illusion where he was a boy named Chandler. The illusion world was enjoyable for him, but once the illusion was broken and he experienced the death of his girlfriend, Emily, he ended up even more mentally scared and disturbed than he had been before. To view Carl's illusion game, see here.

Finished my sign-up. :)

It's on the first page. ^_^

Y'all making me self-conscious of how rushed my character sheet was! :0

• Bucket of Rainbows

"The years come and go... But its always nice to see a familiar face."

1761136.jpg

Character Name

Emily Kaldwin

Attributes/Skills

Takes after her father and mentor. Uses more agile technique and guile in her tactics. Parkour and stealth expert, as well as in eighteenth century lockpicking, roughly.

Her usual weapons are a collapsible crossbow and her fathers sword.

She also bears the Mark. The Outsider's Mark is a special brand granted by the Outsider to individuals of his choosing, which gives them access and resistance to an array of supernatural abilities. For purposes of the RP, is restricted.

Personality/History

15 years after The Dunwall Plague, the Empire begins to plunge into chaos after Empress Emily Kaldwin is suddenly dethroned by an 'otherworldly usurper', and becomes an outlaw to society. Determined to claim it back, Emily follows the steps of her father, Corvo Attano, in becoming an Assassin. Armed with the Outsider's mark, She intends to reclaim her title and restoring power to what had been lost.

Canon

Dishonored 2​

Last edited:
latest

Character Name
Rhonda Kerske

Attributes/Skills
Skilled mechanic, has a mechanical flamethrower arm.

Personality/History
She is Nick's boss who owns the Wrench O' Rama auto shop in Ingleton where they both work. She is an excellent mechanic who has a "do or die" attitude.

She is strong, both physically and mentally and acts as a supporting role towards Nick. She often calls Nick "honey" or "sweetie" and even calls him "her sweet boy" at one point. She considers Nick family, and the two seem to have a strong mother-son bond.
She is travelling with Nick and Dick in an attempt to escape the city. She works hard to attempt to fix the airplane that will get the group out of Los Perdidos.
She later starts a search to find her ex-husband and is met with an unfortunate fate when she loses her left arm.

Canon
Dead Rising 3

Second character

4668785-cap+2099+2.png

Character Name
Roberta Mendez aka Captain America

Attributes/Skills
Peak human physical ability. Master in hand to hand combat.

Personality/History
In the Marvel 2099 line, the new Captain America is a Latina woman named Roberta Mendez. She suffers from an artificially induced split personality, leaving her unaware of her powers or her activities as Captain America. In her day job, she is a receptionist at the Alchemax corporation. She wields an energy shield, as well as a flight harness similar to the one used by Sam Wilson.

Canon
Marvel Comics

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Atomyk, do you mind if I use a duo?

Appearance:
ce1.jpg

Character Name: The Doctor (The 9th Doctor)

Attributes/Skills:
The Doctor is a virtual genius, with knowledge of nearly every subject. The 9th Doctor is also handy with a gun, but won't use one on a living being. He's a skilled pickpocket, and has basic knowledge of combat. He has sharp reflexes, and is good at video games.

Personality/History: The Doctor is a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. Time Lords monitor time, travel in time. and regenerate into another form when they die. The Doctor is a homeless traveller, drifting from place to place throughout time and space in his beloved TARDIS. The Ninth incarnation of The Doctor regenerated just after the Time War, and as such, holds a lot of guilt about his actions during the war.

The 9th Doctor is quick to anger, and a bit more merciless than his previous incarnations. However, he is even more dedicated to saving the lives of the innocent. Stupidity, especially from humans, tends to annoy him. He loves history, ingenuity, and chips. He hates, Daleks, people hurting manipulating or hurting innocent people, bureaucrats, the military, and reality TV. He has a booming voice which can often come off as quite intimidating, however, he often just wants the best for everyone. When happy, he'll often display a goofy grin and shout 'Fantastic'.

Canon:
Doctor Who

Reason for being a Duo: Leo's world could easily be a sister reality to the parallel dimension nicknamed 'Pete's World' which The Doctor has visited, by falling through a crack in time. (Both Leo's dimension and Pete's World have a lot of features in common, such as their reliance on advanced cybernetic technology). Leo would probably stick with The Doctor due to him being familiar with his universe and home time (Present Day London is one of The Doctor's most common destinations). While The Doctor would use Leo's hacking skills to help him save the rest of the survivors.

Other Info: (This'll be set during his solo travels between 'Rose' and 'The End of the World'.)

Reactions: Atomyk
  • Love
Hey Atomyk, sorry that I keep changing characters, but I'd like to change The 9th Doctor to The 8th Doctor, but still have him in a duo with Leo Elster.
Appearance:
nightofthedoctor1.jpg

Character Name:
The Doctor (The Eighth Doctor)

Attributes/Skills:
The Eighth Doctor has a large knowledge of nearly every subject. He's a big fan of poetry and literature, and is a skilled pickpocket and hacker. The 8th is one of the most athletic incarnations of The Doctor, and is a skilled swordsman and martial artist. He's also an accomplished chef with mild telepathic powers which he rarely, if ever, uses.

Personality/History:
The Doctor is a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. Time Lords monitor time, travel in time. and regenerate into another form when they die. The Doctor is a homeless traveller, drifting from place to place throughout time and space in his beloved TARDIS.

The Eighth incarnation of The Doctor is often seen as a 'romantic hero', one which is styled after the 'Byronic hero' archetype. He's witty, verbose and charming, but can easily become distracted. He often has numerous eccentricities, but can often become quite morose in moments of misery. He'll always try to save the most people possible, and despises needless violence, as well as nearly all authority figures. He has a penchant for visiting the 18th and 19th Centuries, often in the Victorian Age.

Reason for Duo: See 9th Doctor CS

Canon: Doctor Who

Other Info: There'll be references to his TV, Audio and Comic Book appearances.

Appearance:
jean_kirschstein_by_cromarlimo-d6i067x.png

Character Name:
Jean Kirstein

Attributes/Skills:

- 3D Manuever Gear Mastery; like all other members of the Survey Corps, Jean has mastered the usage of his 3d Manuever gear, allowing for both an much larger spectrum of movement in the right environments along with an effective way at killing most foes... One thing to note is that he is able to use his 3D Maneuver Gear adeptly, even on open terrain.

- Level-headed; Even in the toughest of situations, Jean has been known to keep his cool, and is thus able to see the "big picture" and make rather tactically wise decisions whenever they're needed.

- Proficient with Firearms; Though he does not have access to an enormous variety of fire-arms, Jean appears to be quite skilled when it comes to aiming and firing a gun accurately.

- The Paradigm Omelette; Despite only having done so in his childhood, and, one other time in a cook off between him and a fellow trainee, Jean seems to have a knack for making particularly delicious omelettes, ones that his mother used to make him often when he was younger... Despite not getting the chance to make them very often, these omelette's tend to be his pinnacle of achievements in his (albeit rusty) arts of cooking.

Personality/History: Jean is quite honest, and alot of time times, blunt as a result; he does little to restrain himself whenever he speaks his mind, even when he knows it may not be the best idea, often sparking conflicts or friction between other peers, or in relationships of any kind. While he has a rather cynical outlook on most situations, and is often less of an idealistic person, he seems to be loosening up to that sort of thing through his many different ventures. Despite being self-centered at first glance, Jean is indeed capable of empathy, and has a natural born talent to lead; not just that, but, deep down, he places high value on the lives of his comrades, often feeling immense guilt, shame, and even horror when he is forced to make tough decisions, sacrificing a few lives to save countless more. In fact, his moral principles themselves usually keep him from taking the lives of others in most circumstances, though he is also able to put such principles aside if truly neccesary. In short, while Jean can seem cold, blunt, and rather pessimistic at first glance, the person he is deep down is alot more caring and compassionate than even he himself is willing to admit at times.

Canon:
Attack on Titan

Other Info: Jean Kirstein More info on Jean if you need it :P

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Hey Atomyk, sorry that I keep changing characters, but I'd like to change The 9th Doctor to The 8th Doctor, but still have him in a duo with Leo Elster.
No problem.

• Love
Whelp, I had a change of mind on my character. This is who I'll be going as instead.

6f418ae9a83af7b78bd63f718f1ee454.jpg

"Dear me. Such harsh truths so early in the morning cannot be good for digestion."

-Character Name-
William "Will" Owen Herondale

-Age-

-Attributes/Skills-
As a heavily trained Shadowhunter, Will has great knowledge of all sorts of supernatural circumstances, and mostly on how to combat those cases. Despite his time in America, he is only comfortable in using a bladed weapon of any kind in combat.

-Personality/History-
William has gone through all sorts of things in his life. Such as losing his sister to a demon, having thought he was cursed but yet realizing this much later in his life, all of the dangers that he has to face as a Shadowhunter. Due to the supposed curse that he thought himself to have, Will distanced himself from his fellow Shadowhunters, being as standoffish and unlikeable as he could be out of false protection from his "curse." He later realizes the wrong of this, and develops a love interest for Tessa Gray.

However, all of this changes once he splits from his original self, and is made an illusion persona in School Daze as James Lancaster. Once he regained his memories, Will developed relationships and ties with those he met during that experience, and decided to live as his own person in his world; to be different from his original self.

-Canon-
Infernal Devices (w/ influences of Illusion II: School Daze)

-Other Info-
School Daze Fluff here. :P​

Status
Not open for further replies.