Travelling Companions

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onlysaneman

Original poster
So, I was thinking it might be fun to do a romance story based on two people forced to travel together for whatever reason. I'd prefer a fantasy or sci-fi setting, MxF, ideally with you playing the woman. I was thinking maybe one of them could be a bodyguard, while the other is nobility/rich/a supremely danger-prone scientist/sorcerer(or ess)/whatever.

Hopefully most of the story would be about the characters growing closer, with the sex taking a back seat. I'm not too firm on any particular details so if you're interested in the general idea just let me know and we'll work it out.

Hmm...this actually sounds like an idea I've been wanting to try. If you're interested, our characters could be wayward multiverse travellers, jumping from one reality to another where they'll encounter dangers, monsters, and strange civilizations. They don't age, because they aren't being affected by the laws of their local universe, so they can travel for centuries, even millenia.

Unfortunately, I had dedicated more detail to the male character, but I can change it over to female.

I've gotten a number of replies already, and my policy is generally to go with the first response, so this has been filled. Sounds like an interesting plot though. Best of luck getting it working (I'd be up for doing that idea as we'll, but I'm new and would prefer not to swamp myself with too many RPs).

Status
Not open for further replies.