Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean bowed his head down. "Sorry, my friends usually laugh when I say things like that. I don't know you would be so upset. Please forgive me. I'll try to be more aware of my words next time." He watched as Zack walked out of the bathroom and cleaned the table. He took his own plate and stood back, he suppose Zack wouldn't want to be helped so he wouldn't feel so .. helpless. Once he was done, Sean smiled at him and nodded in gratitude. "You did well. Thanks, Zack."

Zack shrugged. He was still hurting from Sean laughing at him and calling him a child. It was silly he knew. He wasn't the most sophisticated person. He had spent to much time in his own world. Once he was done cleaning up his mess he returned to the other room and the project he had been working on. Machines made sense to him. People not so much. It was easier for him to deal with things he understood. He would repay the younger man by repairing whatever he brought him. It was the least he could do.

Sean sighed sadly when Zack returned to his own projects without words. He honestly didn't know how to return to the balance they had before. He blamed himself for making Zack feel like that. He breathed, trying to calm his mind. He have so much thing to do and didn't know how to do about it. Barber, his mind provided. Yes, first thing to do is go to barber. He had promised Zack that earlier. And after that, the shopping. And then, school. Yeah, that sounds about right. He went over to Zack and tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "Zack, come on. Time to go to the barber, and then shopping. Didn't you say you wanted to see the outside world?"

Zack was scolding himself. It was just like the few families that had taken him in. He hadn't been able to m as me them happy either. He was very smart but he didn't understand people. He never fit in. He was too distracted to allow himself to escape into his work the way he usually did. Which was probably how he was able to respond quickly when Sean came over. He ran his fingers through his hair. He had honestly forgotten that they had talked about changing his appearance. He nodded. "Alright. Let's go."

Status
Not open for further replies.