October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!

View attachment 1895

If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I would love to go to the Tuscany region of Italy. Mostly because It's where my family came from and I think i still have some family there. Also because I love the culture but most of all.....The Food!

Sopporo Japan. I have always thaught the Hokkaido region of Japan was espeacially beautiful.

Everywhere? Just.... everywhere.

My family has deep roots in Russia on my father's side, but I'm not sure where my mom comes from, she doesn't' talk about her family much. Either way, I'd love to go to Russia.

I think my ancestry is in Ireland or England, or at least, that's what it looks like. I'd love to go to those places. I'd love to go to Italy, for the food and the sights. I'd like to visit Japan, and I'd love to go to Madagascar one day, also, there are a lot of overgrown places that man's never been to, or has rarely set foot in, where so many undiscovered creatures are.

I'd actually like to go underwater and visit Mariana's Trench if I could, I'd love to see what kinds of odd creatures live in the inky depths.