Voice

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Ven, V, or Voice

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
For now I'll let it be a mystery.

How old are you?
18+

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yas das me
Uhhh
I've been roleplaying since I was 12 so that's 6+ years now. I kind of unintentionally quit for a while.
A couple of things got in my way.
1. I had a hard time finding advanced writers with similar interests. (My options were basically warrior cats or neopets. There is nothing wrong with either, but they just werent for me. Kinda outgrew em, I guess.)
2. The only person I could find with similar interests turned into my GM and then turned into my boyfriend.
3. Said boyfriend and I broke up.
4. School is trash so I have no time to GM or participate in a tabletop

But writing and roleplaying is my life. I have severe depression and I really think getting back into some serious roleplay would do me a world of good.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I really prefer a single partner but I often use group roleplays to "scout" for a partner

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
RAIN. Good golly miss molly I love rain and snow.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I am currently listening to the Last of Us Soundtrack but just a minute ago I had the Undertale Theme stuck in my head. Not only was it the Undertale theme but it was the dog bark version.

I am desperate for friends. Be careful. I should be on golden retriever status.
So can anyone explain to me how/why a GM would 'invite' me to a roleplay? How common is that?
Thanks guys so far the site seems really awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vex Inertia
Welcome V to Iwaku~! hope you enjoy your stay~!

Reactions: Voice
If you're Trashlord, then I'm going to have to battle you. That's my title bub. My personal, private title that I'm sure others would agree with me on. Not on here, though. ...
In short, your title is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.