Trash of the Titans

FUCK YOU ALL.
I LIKED THE MOVIE.

THE ITALIAN HUNTER DUDES MADE A BUGGY OUT OF A GIANT POISONLESS SCORPION.

admittedly i know it raped greek mythology, but i liked it anyway.
I wouldn't show it to confused and impressionable young film students, but as someone who likes B-movies and plays in RPs, I enjoyed it.

...What was the point of the mechanical owl?

Seriously...what significance did it play?

Apparently, that's what the remakers thought too. They relegated it to a "take that!" cameo. :(

Which might have made more sense if the new film didn't make equally cheesey and less-logical additions of its own.

In light of the rest of the film, I now take it as a friendly jab for humor's sake.

Lincoln Log Liches. :P

Athena is unhappy that she didn't show up....

Plus why is Hades always trying to take over the world, when he never did in the myths? I blame Disney.

If any Greek god is going to try to take over the world it would be Ares or possibly Poseidon. Hades has a whole fucking kingdom of his own, with wealth to boot and a lovely kidnapped spring bride. What more could he want?

Athena is unhappy that she didn't show up....

Plus why is Hades always trying to take over the world, when he never did in the myths? I blame Disney.

YEAH. He was pretty content to just sit there and hoard souls. And nap, and sleep with a wife who didn't want him.

SURPRISE CONSENSUAL SEX EVERY NIGHT.

If any Greek god is going to try to take over the world it would be Ares or possibly Poseidon. Hades has a whole fucking kingdom of his own, with wealth to boot and a lovely kidnapped spring bride. What more could he want?

...a bit of holiday cheer now and again....and an internet connection.

*Leaves this "H4dd3z" guy to die under a Hunter, cackling over mic before being surprised into consensual sex by three skeletons wiht a rusty lance*