1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
He and [Your Character] have always tried claiming they hate one another since the beginning. However what happens when they are dared to spend the night in a haunted asylum and become trapped.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe
*Nickname: Bry or Bry Bry (which he HATES being called Bry Bry and Bry Bear)

Height: 6'3"

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Scars: He has multiple scars on his torso. Most of them are small yet visible. The biggest scar he has however is on the left side of his chest. It looks as if someone cut him with a knife.

Birthday: October 31st

Sign: Scorpio

Fear: Drowning (He can swim and will under rare circumstances... But prefers not to)

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people consider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbies: Boxing (one of the best in town) secretly a great artist. He also loves dirt biking and working on vehicles.

Occupation: College Student, Professional Boxer and former Mechanic.

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. His father was always abusive and along with this he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an schizophrenic woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... He despises his father. Now an adult he lives on his own... Well with his adorable Saint Bernard Hulk.

Looks: Pic Below except he's more athletically built.

8b15054e2d7ef97cabc0dae7538dc7ba.jpg

Or anime version! Except more built. It doesn't matter to me if we do real people or anime people. But I do know it matters to some people :P
tumblr_m3zrqaJNS61rp0m5m.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
Update. Looking for MxF or MxM :P

Of course! Just put up a CS please. :)

Alright! :) This response may be longer than my previous one (since it's been a while, since I've made a character sheet but I hope it turns out okay.).

Character Sheet:

Character Name: Sukai Maria Todd
Nicknames: Sukai or Baby-Doll (her exes came up with that one...)

Height: 5"5

Distinguishing Features: A beauty mark on her left cheek as well as beauty marks on each side of her face.

Eye Color: Chocolaty Brown.

Birthday: February 28th

Sign: Pisces

Personality: She's very innocent, cute, adorable and funny. She has an overall childlike presence and is sheepish around people she doesn't know well. She has a deep belief in herself and in her dreams, although she was the black sheep of her family and of many former friends of hers. Sukai is a kindhearted person and believes in compassion, love and forgiveness. However if you cross her, she's vicious. She will write stories, songs and even create characters about those who have broken her heart. Her dark side isn't always evident, but it lies just below her innocent exterior. She has blonde hair and often wears it up in pigtails or in buns. She's a huge otaku and once she trusts her friends, she's slowly opens up to them.

Hobbies: Writing, Dancing, Music, Watching YouTube, Watching Anime, Singing, Designing Cosplays.

Occupation: A housekeeper for various businesses around the city and she loves the smell of a clean, Clorox house that is spotless. Although she doesn't believe in gender roles, ironically.

Bio: Sukai has a tragic past, in her own way. Her family was heavily dysfunctional, although her mother and older half brothers did their best to keep her sheltered and safe from the evils of this world. Sukai had a drug abusing father and a busy mother. Her mother was her super woman, so to speak. Although Sukai received very little support from her in becoming a famous musician (her ultimate dream). Her family members often laughed at her, teased her and blamed what her father did to them on her. She was the family scapegoat and still carries the weight of "not being good enough" sometimes. Sukai is very hardheaded when it comes to her dreams and doesn't share them with many people. Sukai does love herself, but she does not trust and share her love with anyone else easily. Her ex-boyfriends taught her that "all men are pigs", morealess. So, she doesn't fully believe in a fairytale romance like most girls around her (i.e. her friends who are already in seemingly perfect relationships.) and she's often isolated when it comes to going to parties, outing etc. She's a loner, a black sheep and deep down a damaged soul and a diamond hard exterior. Beautiful yet sharp if you come too close.

Appearance: Moonlight Dreams On A Lonely Beach - Live Concept!.jpg

Or Anime (She has a strong resemblance to Sailor Moon):
Moon Love MV #1...jpg

Anything Else?: She's a college student, determined to make it in the world. And she's deathly afraid of frogs.

That's my character sheet. I hope you like it! ^_^

Nope. Reply up in a bit hun.

Hey, I'm interested. Here is my character. They are a little intense, so if you would rather me not use this character, I can accommodate. I just think it'll be fun lol.

Name: Ciara Hairis

Nickname: K

Height: 5'2"

Body Type: Thin and wiry, a tiny, yet strong human being.

Scars: has some nasty scaring on her wrists, and a couple of burn scars on her stomach.

Birthmark: Has a port-wine birthmark that looks like splattered blood on her right side.

Sign: Gemini

Birthday: May 21

Fears: intimacy, loud men, being naked around people, relationships.

Personality: Ciara is mean, sarcastic, and defensive. They wear armor to protect themselves from being hurt again, and as a result, seems to push people away whenever there is an opportunity to be close to someone. They are entitled and somewhat self centered, but they have crippling self worth issues, and has a hard time believing in herself, particularly because of PTSD from abuse growing up. However, she has a soft spot for children, and people in need, and can be convinced to open up after a lot of work and patience.

Hobbies: Rugby, Plant cataloging, gardening, and collecting bugs. She has a book of dried plants that she has catalogued, and is very knowledgeable about many kinds of plants and how they effect the human body.

Bio: Grew up in the lap of luxury. Their parents were always there to help her, and were wealthy biomedical engineers. They gave in to her every whim, and because of this, she was very spoiled. However, around the time she was 12, her mother divorced her father, and remarried soon after. Her stepfather was sexually, physically, and emotionally abusive, sexually assaulting her so much that she even got pregnant more than once. They became a social pariah in their school, and they barely passed with marks high enough to get into college. They moved out on their own when she turned 19, and has been recovering slowly since then.

Looks:
k6kqsyApbqxq19-iccmtMGmWnmG6V41YlBKkDWF_Pr4xZp94lviGfmKX_-O0m1q5LKgWoukWQCJ1O28XgM18T5XQ3UPVYInhTcC1FFg9Y4_gmLOHYz5HppBGmwTVNdYJjaBSQho

As I said, pretty intense. Let me know if you have any questions or want me to change it up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.