1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Trapped Inside.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by gallowsCalibrator, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Lilith Rennins

[​IMG]

Niomi Reign
    18 (or so she looks like it)

I'm Lilith.

Im Niomi

Im a 17 year old senior.

Im 18 years old, Or so it seems like it

I have A Boyfriend, And He's Very Dear To me, I Love him with All My heart

I Had A Boyfriend. I Loved Him with All my heart... Until I figured that He Cheated on me

I Currently Have A Wonderful Life, I love it!

I Had My happy Life, And Now Its All Gone.

I Live In a Small Apartment With My Boo ^-^

I Live Inside A Cellar, Bruised, Cold And Chained

I work Part time at a Bar, And No Im Not A Stripper! Shame On you for even having that thought!! I have my Boo.... *Pouts*

I'm An Angel... Stuck Inside a Body I shouldnt Have Been In if I hadnt Fell For him again

My Boyfriend Proposed to me Last Week ^-^

Once I died of depression, I tried to take my love with me, And For that I was Punished, My Wings were Plucked off, I was Supposed to go to the Underworld, But I had a worse Punishment

But Shhhh I did something the Other Night, I couldnt forget it but I couldnt Tell Him Either.... I Cheated on Him, I had Sex With My Ex that I saw at the Bar. It was a great night... and It was a one time thing... But Its been going on for weeks now, And I have no way to stop it.

Im Cold.... I can Barely talk... I've been Crying, asking God WHy have I deserved it, He Never Answered me... I wonder Why.

But I Have another Secret... My Ex Got Me Pregnant, and Me and my boyfriend havent ever had sex Yet, Hes a Save-sex-for-marraige guy

My Prison? Its torture... Everyday I get weaker and weaker

So, I dont exactly know how to tell him, So My only choice was To abort the baby. and I did

My Prison is in a Body, Of someone- Someone I cant stand. Her Name Is Lilith SHES A BITCH!!

Ive Been Feeling Weird Lately Too, Not because of the abortion... Its because I think someone has been doing stuff... I dont know how to explain its like ive been crying everyday, but Im Happy with my Life

I Shouldnt Have done It... I just want someone to save me.

My best Friend's Coming over soon! i want him to meet my Fiance

Soon... I would be free... Just Help Me...
    ((this didnt explain much, But you'll figure out stuff in the rp, And your the bestfriend of Lilith))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.