Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
There's some people I chat with that always seem to stuck in a moment of the past. Be it their High School Days, The "Good Old Days" of a forum community, or even re-living bad relationships. These moments they keep bringing up, over and over. Never looking at the moments they're having NOW because they are always thinking about the past.

Are YOU trapped in the past? Do you still hold on tight to something GOOD OR BAD that's happened years ago? Does it get in the way of what you're trying to do with your life NOW?

Or, have you once been obsessed with a past moment but are finally learning to deal with it?

I prefer not to, What's done is done and there's no changing it. I prefer to let life bring to me what it will and I'll take it from there.

Nostaglia is only fun when it involves pointless cartoons from the 1980s and 1990s. Everything else...My middle school years were the worst and high school was a waste of my talents...So not worth remembering.

What Rory said.

Except I had no talents to waste in high school.

Hell no. I want to keep moving forward. Blaze a trail with hot blooded fervor...TO THE FUTURE!