Trapped in a Virtual World (Inspired by Sword Art Online, 18+ ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing stuff that will contain sex (Strict 18+) with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread.

Also, this is a one-on-one RP! And now I realize that this is in the OnexOne section, but just in case, you know?

Not sure if I can post this here, so please tell me if I shouldn't! I usually post in the Libertine section because most of my plots contain lots of sex, but this one is much more on the lighter side. I just wanted to get it out there and see if I can't get some more partners, been having pretty bad luck.

So, I recently started watching finished Sword Art Online, and I think the concept is awesome. I am by no means a serious anime fan, but I do love video games and I'd like to do a roleplay along those lines. Here's the general idea (pretty much going to be along the lines of SAO, just slightly different ideas). It'll be the same as around here on Iwaku, all ages can play together, but 18+ players can do the dirty with 18+ characters (like the libertine sections), under aged characters can only do it with under aged characters, and never the two shall meet.

Our characters will not have 'relations' while under aged. I had the idea that they'd start at 16/17 and would turn 18/19 in the game by the time it ends.

***​

"Today marks the first day of a new technological feat! The much anticipated, virtual reality game, 'Spirit Realm'(we can come up with a better name) is out of beta testing and is being released to the public, but only 10,000 copies of the game are being sold, aside from the 1,000 that have been given to the beta testers. This is all thanks to the creator of the virtual reality equipment known as 'Cortex-Controllers'(again, place holder name). The creator of 'Cortex-Controllers' and developer of 'Spirit Realm', Michael Heaton is being praised as a technological genius and the Einstein of our time. The game will go on sale in twenty minutes, so if you aren't at a store yet, you probably won't be able to get a copy!"

This game is supposed to be the future of gaming. Hell, it is the future of gaming. It's much like other MMORPGs, but instead of using a keyboard or gamepad, you use a nifty little helmet attached to a console that reads your brainwaves and transmits them to your character, rather than to your body, but it keeps your body in check, preventing your brain from thinking that you have two hearts beating, et cetera.

The game is rather different from others, there are no classes to speak of. There are classes that the players can come up with, such as rogue, knight, mage, et cetera, but they aren't really there, you can respec whenever you want, or combine stuff. There are defensive armors (think warrior heavy armor), mobility armors (think rogue armor), and attunement armors (think mage armor), but also combinations of the three so you can customize your play style. The only thing is that magic is a bit buggy, so sometimes it doesn't always work. With combat skills, the player is able to feel when it's the perfect time to let an ability fly, as they could theoretically do it in real life. But with magic, we don't actually have it in the real world, so we wouldn't know how it works, only the truly imaginative (or the truly mad) can use magic extremely effectively.

But what we, as in the world, don't know is that Michael Heaton is nuts. He's a genius, yea, but he's got a serious god complex, and wants to play god from his bunker. He will be controlling the game as a god, but won't be stuck like we are, so he can leave and do anything he needs to to survive. We as players will have our families to help feed our bodies, thankfully, but those of us unlucky enough to not have that luxury, will die, and if our families try to remove the helmets. Kch! Dead. If we die in game, then we're done for.

All we can do is make it to floor 100 and beat the final boss of the game, a seemingly unbeatable creature.

Can't be too hard, right?

***​

So, there it is. There are some ideas that I like in the show that I'd like to use, such as the mirror that turns the players into their real selves, but I'd also like to give them all something else that should help them along their journey, giving Heaton the 'generous god' look.

I'm also into transformation, so we could play around with that, make character into nekos, dog people, monster women, breast expansion/shrinkage, butt expansion/shrinkage, hip expansion/shrinkage, gender bending(hermaphrodites and whatnot), all sorts of stuff like that too, the helmets sending waves to have the body alter itself in the real world as well as in the game, with the right nutrients, et cetera. Just an idea.

Anyway, we can talk more in PMs.

Since this will have sexual content, I have a list of kinks, but I'll send them to you in PMs, to try and keep this decent.

***​

Name:

Age(18+):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(prefer DDs but if we do the breast changes, it's up to you):

Body type(prefer hourglass with big butt, sexy legs, but if we do the expansion stuff, it's up to you.):

Hobbies:

'Class'(defensive, mobile, attuned, etc. your armor basically):

Weapon(1Hsword and shield, 2Hsword[one hand that shit like a Dark Souls 2 baus], staff/magic, etc.):

Armor(I forgot to add this):

Special Characteristics(and this):

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

EDIT, Explanation of the weapon/armor 'ingredients':

Rather than just specific types of weapons being faster than others (i.e. daggers being faster than swords, crossbows slower than bows), they have a system of metals and ingredients that alter the way a weapon works. So for example, my character's sword is made from 'damage' metal, and so it's heavier. A sword (such as a rapier) made with speed metal, does less damage, but you can attack much faster with it.

As for armor, it's sort of the same thing. Plate armor will make a person much slower, lowering their movement speed and attack speed than say leather armor(for example). My character's armor is very light, only a few bits of metal, and even those are made with 'speed' metal, so they aren't as protective as 'defense' metal (same as damage metal, but the property changes for weapons and armor), and then since most of the rest would be cloth(maybe leather too), he'd have less defense, but maybe more magic properties like regen and stuff like that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I like the idea! Please message me if you are still looking for a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.