Trapped: A Disney Roleplay

P

prairedog

Original poster
d8c3ab5fee345c13e1bb6acf77d99eeb.png
Information
Based Loosely on Once upon a time.

Maleficent and The Evil Queen have been working together to curse all of the Disney characters we know and love. They are cursed to live in our world with no memories of their others lives. Most of them are reincarnated as 19-23 year olds. The 19-23 years olds are all enrolled in the university. THe curse can be broken only if they begin to remember their other lives. This will play through them trying to get through the lives that they were cursed to live in. Each character was gifted at book that detailed their past lives by the old librarian but none of them remember. The Evil Queen and Malifiecent along with Jafar and Fairy Godmother are Teachers at the University.

(Sorry it isn't detailed, this is just an Idea I had when I was watching Once Upon a Time. )

Rules
  • No godmodding, it isn't fun for anyone else when you take control of their character.
  • 2 characters per person right now really depends on how many people are interested
  • Please try to have decent grammer and spelling, I know no one is perfect so mistakes happen!
  • The minimum post length is a paragraph, but if you write more then that's alright I probably will.
  • There will be certain places that we have to hit but this is truly sort of laid back.
Claimed Characters:
  • Can Be older or Newer characters. I don't have a specific list so You guys can pick!
  • Limit 2 to a person for now as I said it can change depending on how many of you guys are interested!
List of Characters:
@The Little Demon : Mushu and Piglet
@neptune : Aurora
@Mystical Fox : Alice
@lanabanana : Jasmine and Flynn Ryder
@xLarius : Cheshire Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be easier to have the roleplay in clans?

I've never used clans to roleplay, so I can't say for sure if it's easier. I suppose it depends on your needs as GM.

I've never used clans to roleplay, so I can't say for sure if it's easier. I suppose it depends on your needs as GM.
I like having everything in one place. It's just a habit if you will

Clans is not easier

Is it not? I thought it might be because everything was together

I have never found it easier, I have found it to be a pain in the ass

I understand, So I say good luck and have fun.I personally do not like clans and or using them.

Thank you and good luck, no worries

Cheshire Cat seems to be a fun one to do right now, but he seems to be more "neutral" than good and I'm not sure that would work with your 'good vs evil' aspect. If Cheshire Cat isn't okay I'd like to snag Peter Pan instead. I would not like to play both though.

Cheshire Cat seems to be a fun one to do right now, but he seems to be more "neutral" than good and I'm not sure that would work with your 'good vs evil' aspect. If Cheshire Cat isn't okay I'd like to snag Peter Pan instead. I would not like to play both though.
You can totally have Cheshire cat!

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
Chrono com is down but he pointed me to this rp I would like to take over his character

Am I still on time to join? I'd love to jump in as Ariel