Transported to the IDS (Misc, Multiverse)

Want to be "Transported to the IDS"?

• Already off to make a CS for it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?

• Thank you, but not.

• Hell no! I'm out of here!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer5

Imagination Traveler
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Pretty much everything.
So I need people for my Multiverse RP "Transported to the IDS."

The RP is about people being suddenly transported into the Post-Dimensional Society, a massive Multiversal civilizations of magic and magic-like science. None of the character (might allow a few exceptions) comes from the Post-Dimensional Society. IDS stand for Inter-Dimensional Space. How massive the Post-Dimensional Society is, well this is the look of an average capital
phuoc-quan-04.jpg

in the Post-Dimensional Society. Not to talk about urban parts of the more developed worlds like the one you will be starting on (the Post-Dimensional Society version of Earth).

Pretty much any character can be used - as long as it will not go on a rampage that will only result in it being put down. Yeah you heard any character. A scene like this
Character+sheet%2521.jpg

is not weird! It's expected!

I would give more information but that would spoil all the fun of your characters exploring the IDS wouldn't it?

So those interested! Here is the link. Transported to the IDS.

The RP has reached the point when the second type of characters - the characters from the Post-Dimensional Society itself can be now made for the RP!

This means new roleplayers can join as long as they plan to stay active! So come aboard and join the RP which is progressing at a steady rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.