Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female

• Hello, nice of you to drop by and take a looksie here. I'm Transparent, been around here lurking for a while and I'm finally have decided to creep out into the open. In terms of writing capabilities, I'd consider myself adept to advanced but more spiritually give-no-fucks. I'm quite capable of pumping out multi-para posts when the story calls for it and the moment is appropriate but I focus entirely on the length that is appropriate for the moment rather than a set standard. I'm very adaptable.

I've been very out of practice for a while and I'm trying to get back into things. I work generally 50+ hour weeks and tend to not really have any type of set schedule. I'll try to keep this thread updated when I have time as I'm prone to have ideas flit in and out of my head at will.

I am an adult and would prefer to write with others closer to my age (22) and maturity level.

I am open to using the forum or discord as a medium. If anything here catches your fancy please don't hesitate to respond or send me a message! If nothing here quite tickles what you're looking for then I'm always open to hearing other ideas, it's hard to sit down and think of everything I could be interested in one go.

• I don't have a lot of specific plots that I'm looking for at the moment, I'm more of a "from the ground up" typa guy.

• As far as preferred genres go I primarily stick to more action-heavy or intense subjects, I'm very bad about falling out of interest when the pacing is just crawling along. Post-apocalyptic, Sci-Fi adventure/Action, some dark or high fantasy, anything that has heavier darker undertones, dystopias, and utopias. I'm not big on pairings created for romance, if it organically happens due to character chemistry and the path the story is heading then I'm all for it but generally, I don't like to create a character or a story with a goal of romance being at the center.

• My fandoms are a little of a mix and match of some popular things and some not so popular things. Primarily a lot of game universes have caught my interest in the past and I've always liked the idea of exploring the universe through writing. I primarily prefer AU and OCs for fandom work as I prefer to build on what's there or explore it to greater detail. I don't play canon characters and rarely play OCs against canon characters but I'm always open for new experiences.

-Anime Fandoms-
    Soul Eater
    One Piece
    Attack on Titan
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Full Metal Alchemist
    -List subject to grow as I remember things

-Game Fandoms-
    Dead Space
    Destiny
    Metro
    Witcher
    Star Wars: KOTOR Era (I've been dying to do something related to this for quite a long time.)

Dead Space!

Aww i need to get back into big posts