Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it is! Ive just been busy IRL.
And im also doing a second RP so. Ill be working on this. Just slowly.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
That's fine, I won't rush you, I'm just glad to know that it's still on your radar!

Is this still open??? Super interested.

God I've been so busy irl..on top of that I'm busy developing another sandbox-y Zelda RP which is taking a lot of concentration.
I think I'll put this on hold and save the RP information..potentially recycling it once my Zelda RP has concluded.

I'm quite interested *.*
Lemme know if and when it'll be possible to join <3

God I've been so busy irl..on top of that I'm busy developing another sandbox-y Zelda RP which is taking a lot of concentration.
I think I'll put this on hold and save the RP information..potentially recycling it once my Zelda RP has concluded.

I'm still interested too, and was reminded of it because I just saw the banner on the top of the page... if you're putting this on hold for now it might be an idea to take that down.

I'm still here! Shoot me a pm if you ever need any help and/or when you're done

I feel like this require calm and confident Admirals playing classical music with a record player before everything goes wrong.

Jee. I do love the support for this concept but Ive become a bit too occupied between my real life situations and my other large sandbox rp.

This thread may be deleted and once my other RP has finjshed Ill bring this one back. On the bright side, Ive developed (or am develpping) my own GM style to make open-world sanboxy rps even better.than I have before. So by the time this ideas revived, Ill have an entire space opera rp universe for players to explore.

Sorry for the wait guys but this RP will have to sit in the baxk for now.

• Love
Reactions: ACasualBrit
Even though I can see that you've decided to put this RP on the back burner, I'd love to bookmark it. When you come back, you've got my name and a guaranteed player.

I um...I have a weird confession to make.
Alright, so my Zelda open world RP has finally begun, and all my focus was put on to creating a suitable open world and story for that place--yknow, make it living and breathing etc.

Now that my focus isn't occupied. I have a sudden urge to resume the building of this RP universe with the lessons I've learnt having built a similarly structured RP.

However, theres a few things id' like to change about the story elements of the RP. Also the threads become a bit confusing to navigate since it's a bit old (to me atleast) and has been start-stopped so many times. Theres also probably a lot of inactive RPers since theyve lost interest in the concept over time. To make a fresh start, I'll be making a new thread and probably a new banner--which means this one will be deleted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.