Transmetropolitan CHAPTER 1: STORMFRONT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever he has with him.

Things happen.

Some of those things are unavoidable.

But from what I can see... Jabari will be just fine towards the end of chapter one, unlike Eden and some of the others.

Alrighty. Can I post in the same general area you have made your starter for the sake of interaction, or do you want us to spread out for now?

@Romdeaux Quick question: What is Central park's perimeter like? Is it simply another district adjacent to the others? Or is there a bit of disorder and the typical image of the apocalypse between each zone. Was thinking of situating my character with a group along the edge of the district, somewhere where the other characters could have an opportunity to interact with him as well as use the group to their advantage if things hit the fan.

And I've noticed ze posting isn't happening.. Is it possible to stall the timeframe of this week and push day 1 onto next week?

neigh800.gif

For detailing.

Lemon Pop is located just to the right of the corner of yorkville in the UES, frequently Eden makes trips down 72nd to her favorite selection of booths and dealers in central park, all of which was marked off and guarded. Yorkville is a known european district, many homeless scotts and rich dealers from overseas live there. Down south in greenwich village is where the Fusion plant for the island is located, as well as Militech HQ.

If there's anything else you'd like to know just ask!

For detailing.

Lemon Pop is located just to the right of the corner of yorkville in the UES, frequently Eden makes trips down 72nd to her favorite selection of booths and dealers in central park, all of which was marked off and guarded. Yorkville is a known european district, many homeless scotts and rich dealers from overseas live there. Down south in greenwich village is where the Fusion plant for the island is located, as well as Militech HQ.

If there's anything else you'd like to know just ask!
Its as if you have information that only comes out when secret phrases are said XD

Its as if you have information that only comes out when secret phrases are said XD
I do.

I literally have an entire wealth of canon that would probably help to encyclopyze, but. w/e.

I do.

I literally have an entire wealth of canon that would probably help to encyclopyze, but. w/e.
I see.. Well I will continue developing what I am developing.. Any news on the other RperS?

I am writing as well, just maintaining a bit of radio silence

^ figured the good stuff was to come.

I trust my fellow roleplayers to stick to what they enjoy. If they're into the roleplay, i made it nice and welcoming and clear that posting was an OKAY. and tbh if, by this point, they're not aware that posting has commenced, despite having read the OOC up to here, they having bigger problems.

but yeah. figure they know, and they're either writing or forgot/lost insterest.

Whatever happens.

I'm patient as fuck.

Hooyah base Internet is back up, but I have duty all day tomorrow...

So SUNDAY! I will get a post up Sunday that's for sure, I already know what I wang to do I just need a computer with internet to do it properly

Hooyah base Internet is back up, but I have duty all day tomorrow...

So SUNDAY! I will get a post up Sunday that's for sure, I already know what I wang to do I just need a computer with internet to do it properly
I'm hype for it

First post ish up!

Side Notes Q: "On a side note, can I go ahead and blindly assume you watched and liked the anime Ergo Proxy?"

A: "yes. I fuckin' love that animu."
Ha. Briliant

First post is up, hope it's to your expectations

Damn, finally done, my post got a bit ridiculous.

We are slowly but surely getting somewhere!

Damn, finally done, my post got a bit ridiculous.

We are slowly but surely getting somewhere!
And here I thought I might have went a bit overboard, I cut back to make it smaller .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.