Transhuman Blues: The TFOS-Verse adventure world of Feiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
She pulled a face that said 'scared but intrigued' at the same time as she asked "Pain and Horror stories? You should not scare a person like that. Maybe when I get my work done, I will keep it simple." she told them massaging her cheeks.

It was then that she had incoming data from Lucifer, three patients, each with their own horror story it seemed.

@Michale CS

She pulled a face that said 'scared but intrigued' at the same time as she asked "Pain and Horror stories? You should not scare a person like that. Maybe when I get my work done, I will keep it simple." she told them massaging her cheeks.

It was then that she had incoming data from Lucifer, three patients, each with their own horror story it seemed.

@Michale CS
"Would you rather I sugar coat it and when you dive into it, you find out the worst? Naw, it's better if you go in to major things like this well informed." Sparks said with a shrug.

"Well if you're short on credits there's an easy way to earn some around here." Kerry piped up and was about to continue when Sparks cut him off.

"You're not going to tell them about the Fur House are you? Come on, Kerry." Sparks chided.

"Hey, I know you don't like the place but I still work there, and the people aren't bad once you get used to them."

"I know, but it's... a bit rougher than here. And getting experimental treatments, even if they do insure you, seems risky." He shook his head.

"There's other ways to make cred there too. Dancing, the spars, betting. You don't have to be a guinea pig to make money. Besides, Octoguy is cool."

"Yeah, I admit that, you're not going to find a nicer anthro than him. Fine. Listen girls, if you want tomorrow we can take you there, but stick close to us and keep quiet until you get the vibe of the place, eh?" Sparks offered, as the appetizer and drinks arrived.

Kerry poured margaritas for all of them as they talked, and the food did smell pretty good, as far as Libra could tell from previous experience - relating the relative smell to the reactions of people when they ate.

@Rookry

Status
Not open for further replies.