Transgenders and bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women piss on the seat waaaay more than men. They also get shit and blood on it constantly.

Women's bathrooms are the worst to clean compared to the men's. Always.
This is sadly so true. Women hover over the toilet seats because they think it's covered with pee and therefore dirty, but by doing this, they piss all over the seat, and many of them don't bother to clean up after themselves, contributing to a disgusting feedback loop.

If you're gonna hover, clean up after yourselves, ya nasties.

This is sadly so true. Women hover over the toilet seats because they think it's covered with pee and therefore dirty, but by doing this, they piss all over the seat, and many of them don't bother to clean up after themselves, contributing to a disgusting feedback loop.

If you're gonna hover, clean up after yourselves, ya nasties.
And this is why, unless my bladder is seconds away from exploding, I only use the bathroom at my house, or cover the seat with a whole entire roll of toilet paper. Those little seat covers are so thin it takes a half dozen just to feel like you're not sitting on a mess. >_<

Let's make this some REAL TALK so I can educate you masses on how not so bad toilets are!

• Toilet seats are often cleaned with sanitizers. This stuff is relatively inert but keeps them free of bacteria for 12 hours of exposure. They're also made of a non porous material. Nothing sticks except the slimiest of stinks.
  • If you're so worried just wipe it off. Toilet seats are cleaner than your kitchen counter
  • Wrapping the seat in paper does fuck but collect any spray and funnel It up to your cheeks

Bathrooms are complex places. Full of culture and tradition.

Bathrooms are complex places. Full of culture and tradition.
Like how, in male bathrooms with urinals, if it is possible, you always leave one empty urinal between yourself and any other males in the bathroom.

Like how, in male bathrooms with urinals, if it is possible, you always leave one empty urinal between yourself and any other males in the bathroom.
How are you gonna strike up a conversation with your fellow testosterone pumped up pals?

How are you gonna strike up a conversation with your fellow testosterone pumped up pals?
You don't. My fucking word, starting conversations while taking a piss?! What do you think I am, a salesman?

You don't. My fucking word, starting conversations while taking a piss?! What do you think I am, a salesman?
You wouldn't believe how many kids use the bathrooms as social gatherings. Four boys peeing? They're trying to push each other!

Do women really need that kind of toxic masculinity in a rest room?!? A REST room! Not a WRESTLEROOM!

[spoili]this is satire[/spoili]

Reactions: Brovo
I think this would bother me less if people would just be honest about everything instead of making up bullshit claims like this sort of policy increasing the number of violent rapes. They act like unisex bathrooms have never existed. Turns out you aren't more likely to be violently raped in any of those. And don't even get me started on how you would execute a law like this. Then you have to think about the damage to political reputation for supporting such a bill once it got out on national television. Honestly, it feels like this is the work of a child who is unaware that actions have consequences.

Sometimes I think they did this just so Trump might support it and hurt his reputation. That is the only motive that begins to make some sort of sense, but I know I'm giving them too much credit.

EDIT: Just to be clear, Trump actually stood against this bill. I just wanted to add this in case that was unclear.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

im-a-vegan-comic.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong and Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.