Transgenders and bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o5q75hBNyt1rpfd9ro1_1280.jpg

Never thought I'd find the day where I'd discover a transgendered man grows much more consistent facial hair than I do.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
It only gets worse when you realize just how young people come to recognize their gender idenity and look as their gender identity. Truthfully, I'm wondering how their going to enforce this. Only when there's a riot over a person trying to use the bathroom?

Really? Who is going to know? Most transgender people have already adapted so completely to the gender that they identify with that you can't even tell the difference. What are they going to do? Start reaching down people's pants?

Really? Who is going to know? Most transgender people have already adapted so completely to the gender that they identify with that you can't even tell the difference. What are they going to do? Start reaching down people's pants?
Could make it a Monty Python sketch, I swear.

"Sir, to improve washroom security, we need you to press your thumb against the identipad."
"What does it do?"
"Well it pricks 'yer skin and tests to see if you're XY or XX!"
"Oh. Well what if I was born with the wrong chromosomes?"
"That's not possible, obviously!"
"Well science says--"
"Fah! Science! I have this book written by Jesus."
"Oh you can't mean the Bible, surely."
"Of course not! I mean the one authored by Jesus. You can find him working his other part time job, janitorial, right in this here facility! See? There he is! Hi Jesus!"

*The Janitor waves, and moves out of the scene as quickly as he came*
"Isn't he swell? Anyway, put'cher finger on the indentipad."
"Well what if I had a fake finger print?"
"A what?"
"Y'know, like, if I had a little bit of fabric or something on the end that mimiced skin, which had a little blood pack that had the opposite chromosomes."
"... Shit. I hadn't thought of that. Hang on, let me call Jesus."

*Scene transition, time passes*

"AHA! Now we have an identipad and a security guard who will feel your crotch!"
"But what if I just surgically added a dick?"
"Psh! No way you could do that!"
"Well hang on, here, this is a picture of my buddy..."

*Pulls out a picture*

"... Well, I'd bugger that."
"What?"
"ER I MEAN bugger, that. That's a hell of a surgery!"
"Multiple surgeries actually."
"That was a chick?"
"Man now mate."
"Definitely a man. Phew. Oh. Well... Let me call Jesus."

*Scene transition, time passes*

"Now we have a squad'o'docs, a therapist, this pit bull named Winston, this bitch named Thatcher *Points at a second dog* two identipad scanners, an identicard reader, this bloody x-ray scanner, and two security guards inside the washroom at all times!"
"Ah. What's this all supposed to stop anyway?"
"Well, you know, the rapists! That pretend to be them trans folk like your friend... C-Can I 'ave his number?
"Well what if the security guards were rapists? Who stops them?"
"Well, uh... Um..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"JESUS!"

*Jesus appears, looks at the massive clusterfuck at the doorway to the bathroom*

"Yeah no, this is your problem now amigo. I quit."

*Jesus leaves*

"I guess you're just going to have to live with the fact that life is full of shit, when you look at it."
"... And that I should always look on the bright, side'o'life?"
"Yep! C'mon now, whistle it with me!"

Truthfully, I'm wondering how their going to enforce this.
This. Right. Here.

It would cost millions per year to have the police force to play 'potty police'. The idea they can 'police' a public restroom is both incredibly stupid, and further more how does one go about finding out? Installing cameras into the bathrooms? Which is already illegal in every state in the US. Play peeping tom under the stall door? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Air Marshals meet the Restroom Marshals: another useless law enforcement task force that's going to cost me more money I don't have.

I have a small question to ask and feel free to kill me on sight for asking this because I know it's mostly a dumb question to ask.

Is there a difference between someone who's transgendered and someone who's transsexual or are they basically the same thing? I know cross-dressing is nowhere the same and that hermaphrodites are born that way (from what I've read).

I'm pretty sure Transsexual and Transgender mean the same thing, they just prettied up the name.

• Useful
Reactions: SacredWarrior
Source

"Transsexuals are people who transition from one sex to another. A person born as a male can become recognizably female through the use of hormones and/or surgical procedures; and a person born as a female can become recognizably male."

"Transgender, unlike transsexual, is a term for people whose identity, expression, behavior, or general sense of self does not conform to what is usually associated with the sex they were born in the place they were born. It is often said sex is a matter of the body, while gender occurs in the mind."

giphy.gif

Archaic thinking by Old men who been in power for far to Long? Hurtful and Dangerous thinking put in to a law that target non-binary people? Say it aint so.

I say they should ban politicians from any kind of toilet. They are so full of shit they ruin the plumming.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
I say they should ban politicians from any kind of toilet. They are so full of shit they ruin the plumming.
Implying politicians aren't 60% bullshit and the rest hot gas

Should flush the entire thing either way.

Implying politicians aren't 60% bullshit and the rest hot gas
I'd search for data relating to the scientific estimate as to the percentages of excrement and gasses that compose an average politician, but unfortunately, such information is limited by the fact that science has yet to acquire equipment capable of handling that amount of data. Computers can't count that high yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: determinator
I'd search for data relating to the scientific estimate as to the percentages of excrement and gasses that compose an average politician, but unfortunately, such information is limited by the fact that science has yet to acquire equipment capable of handling that amount of data. Computers can't count that high yet.
They don't make pipes big enough either to handle that volume.

On second thought, just toss'em.

They don't make pipes big enough either to handle that volume.

On second thought, just toss'em.
No, the sheer mass with which they'll land will cause apocalyptic devastation and eject a sufficient amount of dust into the atmosphere as to create a nuclear winter.

We should just lure them inside Congress with donuts, and then barricade them in vegetables. The mere sight of something that doesn't induce a heart attack upon consumption should keep most of them locked inside perpetually.

Well something has to be responsible for America's obesity epidemic. I'm gonna blame the politicians. It's far easier than accepting personal responsibility, after all!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong
Okay. My only issue, is the sit/stand to pee thing. Cuz really, ive never met a guy who is very concerned with if he hits/misses the toilet. More times than not, i find the womens' bathroom cleaner for this reason v.v

That said, men could arguably have the same issue with women and their time of the months. I know there are women who get it on the seat and don't clean it.

But ultimately: i was raised it doesnt matter which you use. Because when you gotta go, you gotta go. My family will default to the correct room... But if its full, none of them have any issue walking into the other... And i have never met anyone who had an issue with it >_>

This. Right. Here.

It would cost millions per year to have the police force to play 'potty police'. The idea they can 'police' a public restroom is both incredibly stupid, and further more how does one go about finding out? Installing cameras into the bathrooms? Which is already illegal in every state in the US. Play peeping tom under the stall door? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Air Marshals meet the Restroom Marshals: another useless law enforcement task force that's going to cost me more money I don't have.
This reminds me of a South Park episode... When they instituted all these laws... Cuz a woman died on the pot cuz her son left the seat up.

Okay. My only issue, is the sit/stand to pee thing. Cuz really, ive never met a guy who is very concerned with if he hits/misses the toilet. More times than not, i find the womens' bathroom cleaner for this reason v.v

That said, men could arguably have the same issue with women and their time of the months. I know there are women who get it on the seat and don't clean it.

But ultimately: i was raised it doesnt matter which you use. Because when you gotta go, you gotta go. My family will default to the correct room... But if its full, none of them have any issue walking into the other... And i have never met anyone who had an issue with it >_>

I will confirm this right now. I am a man, who has a penis. I won't show pictures because that's indecent. Who sits down to pee. It's far more comfortable, than freaking trying to aim one self into a little center whole. Beside very helpful in the mornings. If you catch my drift. If well anyone has woken up with one of those. Arguably the hardest time to fucking pee.

Reactions: Hellis
Women piss on the seat waaaay more than men. They also get shit and blood on it constantly.

Women's bathrooms are the worst to clean compared to the men's. Always.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.