Transformers Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shockwave sawed Cerebros's chest plate, while he cried in pain. "You were part of High command weren't you?" He opened up his spark compartment and saw the green spark. "Surprising. You're a one point percenter. I won't reanimate you, unlike some of your other comrades. You won't feel a thing while I preform the surgery, and modify your spark. But since you're a one point percenter, it'll be easier. I'll have to extract small fragments from your spark in order to modifie your crew's sparks, and start the headmaster process. You'll be helping me in making history Fortress Maximus." Cerebros struggled. "That's not my name! My name is-" Shockwave placed the pincher into his spark, making him cry in pain. "Fear not Max, this will be quick." Shockwave said as he continued to extract fragments.

Ravage and Rumble brought a wheelbarrow of Wideload's remains. "I don't know what you're doing Shockwave, and why you need this Autobot's body parts, but you're creeping me out." Rumble said as he picked up Wideload's torso. Shockwave pointed to the circuit slab next to Cerebros, ignoring his comment. "So is this your first test subject?" asked Ravage. "No, this is my second. My first subject was a success." "Who was first?" "Me. Scorponok was second subject. Now go, I need to work." Shockwave said as Rumble and Ravage left.

Shockwave soon removed Cerebros's head, and opened it up. He brought his mini transactor body, and removed Cerebros's brain mondule and placed it inside. Shockwave placed the spark fragments inside the smaller body, and removed Cerebros's Transformation cog. He had the smaller body's alt mode resembling Cerebro's other body's head. Once he made the transactor and new body link to each other, Shockwave tapped into his brain mondule, and erased his memories. Shockeave activated Cerebros at last. "Welcome, my fellow Cybertronion. Your name is Fortress Maximus, welcome to the Decepticons."

Status
Not open for further replies.