Transformers Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know i love a challenge." Grimlock said with a gleam in his eye as soon as he made it to the bridge "you want my team to go onto that dropship and take out the crew before going after the other ships. Am i right?"
Meanwhile, Megalvatron aimed at another dropship and fired again. He was proud of the fact he punched a hole into the enemy vessel, but he wasn't going to get cocky.

"Yes, take out the Cons, and use the ship to take out the other ship. I have a plan unless things go south, if our shuttle is too damaged, we'll use the Con shuttle to make our way to Cybertron, and it has access to a space bridge, so the Cons can't trace us inside. Quickly, Go!" said Ultra Magnus.

"Dinobots to the airlock!" Grimlock called before making his way to the exit as Megalvatron kept bombarding the enemy with high powered blasts from his Canon

Galvatron returned from his trip to Bludgeon's titan. His hands were smeared in oil, after beating up Bludgeon for something. He called in Shockwave, and waited for him. Shockwave arrived, with Apeface and Weridwolf. "My liege, the Headmaster process is complete. Observe." said Shockwave, bowing over. Apeface and Weridwolf transformed, as their heads flew out of their body and transformed into smaller robots. "This is weird." said Apeface, as he looked at his alt mode. He transformed into his head, and along his body reverted back to normal. "I've also took part in this process, along with Zarak-" Shockwave transformed, and his head turned into a smaller robot. I have other Decepticons willing to go through this process..." "Very well, go." said Galvatron. Shockwave and the other three left the room.

Deftwing swerved the ship to the left, dodging middle fire. "Jetfire is sending reiforcements, but it's gonna cost us our secret arrival." Under-3 said sadly. "That's fine. We could've been slaughtered here!" said Ultra Magnus as the ship rumbled. "Mags! Blades is down, and so is Airazor! We're losing our troops in a nano-kill! We need to evade!" Yelled Deftwing, frighten. "Hey bub! You didn't hear me before?" said Under-3, irritated. "And the Dinobots are currently trying to board one of their crafts, so hold on, Prime would do the same thing." said Ultra Magnus. "Pfft, that's so cheesy..." said Deftwing under his breath. The remaining troops in the back were all waiting impatiently for the battle to end, and holding ther weapons at the airlock in case they get boarded. "And... Thats it! I see two Autobot crafts leaving the space bridge! Looks like we have the upper hand now!" cheered Deftwing.

"Thank Primus." Megalvatron said then Grimlock's voice came over three comm unit. "Grimlock to Magnus, come in Ultra Magnus."

"Mission accomplished. We have the dropship." Grimlock replied "let our reinforcement know before they turn us to scrap."

"Mission accomplished. We have the dropship." Grimlock replied "let our reinforcement know before they turn us to scrap."
"Nice job. Grimlock, remain in the shuttle, I'm sending some troops there to deactivate it's tracker, and search the ships logs." said Ultra Magnus proudly. "Magnus, Jetfire and his team have control of the bridge, but it's going to close soon." said Deftwing. "Send a message to everyone out their to pick up our wounded, and that we're going through." said Ultra Magnus.

After 10 minutes, everyone was set and ready to enter Cybertron. "All forces. The space bridge will be open for a short period of time. Regroup, and and enter the space bridge. We're following our reinforcements to Autobot city on Cybertron." said Ultra Magnus. The newly acquired Decepticon shuttles flew side by side the main Autobot shuttle, and the other ships were behind. Ultra Magnus left the cockpit and into the passenger area. "Everyone accounted for?" asked Ultra Magnus. Glyph spoke up; "All are here, except the Dinobots, and 6 other bots." she said. "They're all in one of the Decepticon shuttles, and what is the state our our wounded?" "Well, 12 of our guys took some minor damage, but Blades, Dogflight and Airazor took it the worst. They'll live, though." "Let's just hope they'll make a full recovery. Thank you Glpyh." said Ultra Magnus as he re-entered the cockpit. "Hold on tight everyone, because it's going to a little rough entering this bridge." said Deftwing, as the ships continue foreword.

Shockwave entered the missile silo at Greenland, where Soundwave is waiting for him. "Nice to see you Shockwave." said Soundwave. "Likewise." Shockwave replied. "Come on now, follow me." After several minutes of walking down deep in the base, Shockwave spoke up. "I've heard of our newest recruit. Can we trust her?" "Maybe. She was only recently sent here on Earth, and she also doesn't know much about Galvatron, since she was a M.T.O., we'll learn more about her once she starts working on the space bridge tomorrow." Soundwave said, as they entered the space bridge room.

"We've brought back our prisoners from the crashes Autobot shuttle. Most of them were dead, and even more died after they attacked us." said Soundwave. "How many are left?" asked Shockwave. "Six." Shockwave came up with an idea. "I know how to make use of them. Have Skyquake and his team take them to my lab." said Shockwave. "For what?" asked Soundwave.

"I've never been to Cybertron before. All i know is earth and our current staging grounds." Megalvatron said as he took his seat.

"I've never been to Cybertron before. All i know is earth and our current staging grounds." Megalvatron said as he took his seat.

"Really? Are you an M.T.O? Made recently?" asked Jackpot as he walked down the passager area? What was your first battle?" He asked.

Shockwave was waiting in his lab. Soon, Skyquake, Stalker and Snare arrived with Searchlight, Rollbar, Hardhead, Scattershot, Getaway and the commander of the ship, Cerebros. "Skyquake, I'm needed elsewhere. Open them up, but don't kill them. I need them for later." Shockwave said as he left the room. "My pleasure." Skyquake said saditicly. He picked up a blow torch, and a spear, and walked to Searchlight first.

"When Galvatron first showed up." Megalvatron said "got pretty banged up, So they have me a new body and a new name. Can't even remember who i was. It's like the autobots and decepticons worked together and erased my past. But here i am and i wouldn't have it any other way."

"When Galvatron first showed up." Megalvatron said "got pretty banged up, So they have me a new body and a new name. Can't even remember who i was. It's like the autobots and decepticons worked together and erased my past. But here i am and i wouldn't have it any other way."
"Damn. They just did shadow play on you? Shadow play hasn't been done in the last million years. And "Megalvatron?" Who made you? Prowl? He would be that stupid to create a bot- oh. Scrap, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." He said.

"Too late now. What's said it's said. And honestly, i think Shockwave was part of the crew that remade me." Megalvatron said with a shrug "they kept my personality intact, but got rid of everything else. Wouldn't be surprised if prowl had a hand in it. Or wheeljack for that matter."

"Too late now. What's said it's said. And honestly, i think Shockwave was part of the crew that remade me." Megalvatron said with a shrug "they kept my personality intact, but got rid of everything else. Wouldn't be surprised if prowl had a hand in it. Or wheeljack for that matter."
"Well let's hope wherever Shockwave is, he isn't doing anything freaky."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Knowing him, He is." Megalvatron said.

Status
Not open for further replies.