Transformers Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyzack: After sneaking around the twin Decepticons for a good 10 minutes, Lyzack saw another bot waiting for them by an rusted earth vehicle. "Hey Sideways. Wanna open the ground bridge up for us?" said one of the twins. Pounce and Wingspan sounded the same anyway. Lyzack watched the two bots enter the ground bridge, and Lyzack made her move. She tackled Sideways and knocked him out by stomping his face. "Sorry pal." She said. The bridge was still open, so she grabbed the controls and jumped to the other side while it closed. She saw the twins chatting off with Ravage and Frenzy. Lyzack his behind a large boulder, and heard sounds of clicking weapons. "Take another step, and I'll drop you where you stand." The voice came from behind Lyzack, and turned around to see Blitzwing, Octane, and Astrotrain holding her at gun point.

"Thanks, Cup. I'll bring you a little war trophy when i get back. Maybe a few fresh faces that want to overthrow Galvatron. There are two decepticons that might change sides if only temporarily. One is star scream and the other is shockwave. Do you think i can change their minds and lead a bit of a rebellion in their ranks?" Megalvatron replied to the older autobot.
"If you're actually a Decepticon you would!" Kup said laughing. "We've allied ourselves with the Cons before, but of course, they can't be trusted. Now go out there and sign up before Magnus leaves with his bunch."

"I'll keep in touch, Cup. And believe me, i trust them about as far as i can throw grimlock when he's his alternate form and that's not far. " Megalvatron said before he opened a comm channel to Ultra Magnus and said "Keep a chair open. I'm on my way. Star saber sounded stressed and my presence would only add to it." As he ran for the shuttle.

Last edited:
"I'll keep in touch, Cup. And believe me, i trust them about as far as i can throw grimlock when he's his alternate form and that's not far. " Megalvatron said before he opened a comm channel to Ultra Magnus and said "Keep a chair open. I'm on my way. Star saber sounded stressed and my presence would only add to it." As he ran for the shuttle.
Ultra Magnus stopped him. "Hold up. We're not leaving til tomorrow. Plus, you should've went to the meeting. But if you still wanna join the crew, you're lucky, only a few spots open. Be here at the crack of dawn."

Lyzack: Lyzack was glad that she was placed on Earth. The ruined cities made great hiding places. She wondered why her fellow Decepticons were attacking her, did she see something she wasn't suppose to? Or they recovered Sideways and told them about her. Anyway, Lyzack didn't want to hurt her fellow bots, than Galvatron would kill her for treason. She heard growling, and looked at a ledge to see Ravage's optics glow in the dark. He pounced, but Lyzack ran off. Ravage yelled: "I found her! Bring her down and take her back to base!"

"Would've been here, but i got left behind yet again by our leader. Didn't even offer me a ride." Megalvatron said "and just to be sure i don't miss my flight, i think i should get on the shuttle now."
It was almost a split second later that grimlock walked in the room. "Mind if i join the crew?" He asked "Along with the rest of the dinobots."

"Would've been here, but i got left behind yet again by our leader. Didn't even offer me a ride." Megalvatron said "and just to be sure i don't miss my flight, i think i should get on the shuttle now."
It was almost a split second later that grimlock walked in the room. "Mind if i join the crew?" He asked "Along with the rest of the dinobots."
Ultra Magnus was taken surprised by him. "Grimlock?" Grimlock laughed. "You sound surprised to see me." Ultra Magnus said: "No, we don't have enough spots left. Plus, Cybertron already has a group of loose canons, The Wreckers."

Lyzack: Blitzwing and Octane transformed and flew off to pursuit Lyzack. Joined by Frenzy, Ravage and him went to catch up. Lyzack hid behind a wall, and transformed her hand into a plasma canon. She saw the triple changers close in on her, so she fired at them, but missing each shot. Ravage fired his missiles at the building, which was very unstable. Lyzack knew this, so she transformed, and flew up. Blitzwing and Octane chased her around the city, until Lyzack's left wing was caught by Blitzwing's missles. After she landed, Lyzack drew her sword. Blitzwing transformed and pulled out his sword. "Octane, get the two pipsqueaks here." he said. Octane flew off, leaving the two boys to a stand off.

"They always get the fun jobs." Grimlock grumbled as he walked out.
"Maybe next time." Megalvatron said to the autobot commando "what has Springer been up to other than his suicide charges?"

Lyzack: "What the hell are you trying to do?" Lyzack asked. "I was just flying around, and I saw the twins. Didn't think it was important. Can I leave?" "You were tailing them? Ravage sniffed you out a while ago." said Blitzwing as he charged at Lyzack. His sword clashed with Lyzack's sword as they began to duel. "What ever was going on, I won't say a word. Now can we stop-" Lyzack was cut off after Blitzwing kicked her to the ground. "Listen, I'm not going to say a damn word about tonight. I'm happy to pretend this never happen. Are we done?" Lyzack dodged another charge, as she punched him in the face. "Not after that! Come at me!" Blitzwing said. Lyzack slashed, but Blitzwing parried the sword slashes. He was caught off guard and Lyzack sliced his knee open. "ARGHH! DAMMIT!" Blitzwing yelled. He back handed Lyzack, and impaled her with his weapon.

Lyzack: Blitzwing sadisticly laughed at Lyzack, who was struggling to remove the sword from her abdomen. Lyzack felt a puddle of oil leaking underneath her, while more oil was leaking from her mouth. Blitzwing limped off and looked at the sky. Astrotrain and Octane transformed, while Ravage and Frenzy fell from Astrotrain's compartment, both angered. "I got her guys, load her up and bring her back to base." Lyzack ripped the sword out and charged at Blitzwing. "Look out!" cried Frenzy, as he unleashes his sonic booms. Lyzack was taken surprised and couldn't take the pain. She fell over, knocked out. The Decepticons looked over at their fellow soldier. "Make her stable at least. She's leaking all over the place." said Octane.

"They always get the fun jobs." Grimlock grumbled as he walked out.
"Maybe next time." Megalvatron said to the autobot commando "what has Springer been up to other than his suicide charges?"
Swoop was excited when he heard about the Wreckers. At the same time, he didn't like them, but he liked them. He liked them for their methods, but didn't like them for being a "poor man's Dinobots". "The Wreckers you say? Don't they have Rack'n'Ruin? The two unfortunate guys who were mashed together and can't transform?" he said laughing.

Soundwave: Soundwave entered the lab of his small outpost somewhere in the mountains of Greenland. He was awaiting Shockwave's arrival due to the discovery he made. He watched as Needlenose and Horribull carry supplys into the elevator, and watched as Rumble and Buzzsaw chatting as they worked on the computers. Scourge and Cyclonus called Soundwave over. "What is Scourge?" He asked. "The patrol found a wondering bot near by." said Scourge. "I'll let prepare the jail cell commander-" said Cyclonus before Soundwave stopped him. "The images show that the bot is injured. Take the bot to Krok and Spinister at the medical centre. I'll deal with the interrogation once the bot is well enough." said Soundwave. "As you wish." said Scourge.

Road Rage: Deftwing sent out the letter to the parents of the Nebulon children about classes being cancelled for a while. "This is bullshit!" said Road Rage. "Pardon?" asked Deftwing. "Earth curse words, thought you heard that kind of stuff before." said Road Rage. "Oh right." said Deftwing. "What's your problem? Sure, we're forced to go back to Cybertron, but many of our old friends are back there! It's gonna be rough heading back, but... but... You know, our friends?" Road Rage sipped her engex. They were at the recreational area of the ship. "I like this planet, some people got the choice for leaving, but now I'm forced to go because they need more fliers! Sure, my alt mode can convert into a car, and into a floating car, but it's not capable for flying long distance!" "Now come on, I'm a friggen jet, that sucks for me, but hey! Did I mention about Crosscut and the others?" said Deftwing. "Now we gotta pack up so we can tell them about earth, and that earth probe I found." "Probe? What probe?" asked Road Rage.

Soundwave's wrist communicator went off. The Decepticons have shot down a Autobot shuttle that just teleported in Earth's orbit. It was crashing somewhere in the outskirts of Alaska. Soundwave ran to the intercom and requested a team to go search for survivors. Before he joined the Preadators and several seekers, he (reluctantly) asked Starscream to watch the base. Skyquake and Soundwave along with the team left for Alaska. When they arrived, Onsalught and the Combaticons were waiting for them. "Good to see you Soundwave." said Onslaught. "Likewise." said Soundwave. "Any progress?" Onslaught pointed to the far left. "Vortex and Blastoff found 3 escape pods that held several corpses in each of them. There's several empty crates of ammo and energon rations. They must've not gone too far." Skyquake stepped in. "I'll take my Predators to scout the area. This whole scrapheap is plain, so it won't be hard to find molten pieces of slag out there." he said. "And if resistance is too strong, me and my team will merge together and finish the job." said Onslaught. "Very well." said Soundwave. "Move out."

"That's strange." said Ravage as he rode Swindle. "So the shuttle just appeared out of nowhere?" Soundwave and Swindle reverted to robot modes. "Apparently. The Autobots were never capable of building their own space bridges. Something's not right." said Soundwave. "Could it be a Con hijack and some incident on Cybertron?" asked Swindle. "That's not likely to happen Swindle-" Ravage stopped Soundwave. "Hold it guys- I smell someone. No wait, two three, four-" "Be quiet. Let's look." said Soundwave. The trio looked over a ditch, and saw a cave below. "We're outnumbered by one. We must contact Onslaught or Skyquake for backup." said Soundwave. Swindle leaned foreword. "Scrap! get down-" a missile struck the ditch, destroying it, and sending the trio down below.

The Throttlebots came rushing out of the cave and aimed their weapons at Soundwave. Swindle got his message through before landing on the ground, and he waited impatiently for backup. the leader, Goldbug came up to Soundwave while Chase and Freeway held Ravage, and Searchlight and Wideload held Swindle. "Searchlight, gather the mode inhibitors." said Goldbug. Searchlight nodded and reverted into his alt mode and drove into the cave. "Lemme go! I'll make a deal with you guys.." said Swindle. "Shut up Swindle! Let's just rip them apart!" yelled Ravage, growling. "No. We are outnumbered, let's just wait." said Swindle. "What is it that you want Autobot?" asked Soundwave. "Don't act innocent Con, you guys shot down our fragging ship when we were just passing by. We need a way out of this dumpster. We're not fighting this stupid war anymore, let us leave this planet without the rest of the Decepticons killing more neutrals." Soundwave looked at the scrapped Autobot insignias at the Throttlebot's chest, and looked at Swindle, who's looking on top of the hill, waiting, while Ravage is struggling to be released. Before Soundwave could say something, a missile from above struck Goldbug's head, and destroyed his upper half of his body.

"How about i take the dinobots to earth to try to raise some hell for the 'cons?" Grimlock asked as Megalvatron walked off to the shuttle destined for Cybertron.

"How about i take the dinobots to earth to try to raise some hell for the 'cons?" Grimlock asked as Megalvatron walked off to the shuttle destined for Cybertron.
Ultra Magnus scoffed. "You're out of your mind. You're fully aware of that planet's state? If you enter the solar system, their early warning systems will spot you right away. Remember that Grimlock." Ultra Magnus changed form, and drove off to join Jackpot to take stock for the shuttle.

"Don't worry, Ultra Magnus. My team has made it through much worse missions than that." Grimlock said "the raid on Megatron's citadel, the late arrival for autobot city, the crash landing on the Sharkticon home world. Need i say more?"

Status
Not open for further replies.