Transformers Roleplay OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Grimlock
Faction: Autobot
Picture of character: View attachment 53545
Alt Mode: t-rex
Personality: headstrong, prideful, And ready for battle
Bio the leader of a commando unit known as the dinobots, created by wheeljack. This autobot is not afraid to dive into the fray with a sword and shield or a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. He is as durrable as he is brave and often takes direct blaster fire in his alternate form and dishes out just as much punishment with his flamethrower, size and fangs.
Accepted!

I'll be using a combination of g-1 And war for Cybertron grimlock in this rp. Making him a little smarter than he was in the g-1 show, but still able to transform at will.

I have a question, when is a good idea to bring in Renegade, also were would all the auto bots be at the moment? Planet Earth?

I have a question, when is a good idea to bring in Renegade, also were would all the auto bots be at the moment? Planet Earth?
They fled earth. Either Cybertron or Nebulos is where they can be found.

Is anyone still participating in the RP? It's only me and Victor that's keeping it alive. I understand if you're busy, but atlesst say so.

Just in case the link for the RP page is in the description, forgot to add it there for a while.

Question: If I made an OC for this, could he/she/it come from somewhere other than Cybertron or Earth that is recognized within the G1 continuity? Specifically, I am referring to Caminus from IDW G1's "Windblade."

Question: If I made an OC for this, could he/she/it come from somewhere other than Cybertron or Earth that is recognized within the G1 continuity? Specifically, I am referring to Caminus from IDW G1's "Windblade."
(Sorry this took so long I thought the RP was abandoned) Sure!

Also, we haven't learned much about Caminus yet, besides the city speakers and the new character that was recently announced, "Mistress of Flame." so if you wanna make your character originate from there, try to keep limited knowledge of that place. I'm pretty sure IDW's "Combiner Wars" event will teach us more about that place anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.