Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Yup.

The basic concept is that the Autobots take refuge on Earth - the Pokemon equivalent of it. Instead of taking the shapes of vehicles, they assume the forms of the animalistic life forms that inhabit the planet - Pokemon.

Blablabla. You know how the beginning of every Transformers story begins. Autobots Find Earth. Decepticons find Earth. Fight fight fight.

The only musts that I have are that Optimus and Megatron must be opposing Legendaries that actually feud (e.g. Kyogre and Groudon, Yveltal and Xerneas). For the time being, I am wanting Optimus to be Reshiram and Megatron to take the form of Zekrom.

Try to make sense of some forms. For instance, making Cosmos a Beeheeyem or Magnezone as opposed to an organic Pokemon. Making Bumblebee an Electric Type as opposed to a non-bee/non-wasp Bug Type. Perhaps making Prowl a something like a Liepard or Noctowl(to reference Beast Wars), or if you feel that you must stick to a Police Motif, an Arcanine or Manectric to parallel the Officer Jennies of the Pokemon Anime. I could go on but... yeah.

This will primarily follow the concepts of the Transformers Prime Continuity, as opposed to any other continuity. Although, it does share concepts with other continuities, such as G1, Robots in Disguise, Energon, and even my most hated - Bayformers.

While I do encourage new characters, I would also want to see this continuity's take on canon characters such as Starscream, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus and Arcee. Try to play the role well, though, and stay more in-character.

In prototypes, I wanted to call them 'Pokebots' and 'Deceptimons', but realising that this might get confusing after a while, I'm leaving it as 'Autobots' and 'Decepticons'.

Current planned plot: Feel free to drop suggestions and I'll stitch them into arcs.

And yes, humans are playable.

Hello? I await~

I crave.

Who doesn't?

Bump.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.