Transformed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A scowl nearly crept its way along her lips as the woman attempted to step back, her hand curling around Minae's wrist hard to yank her forward. She was surprisingly strong for a fairy with feigned height. "I'll bite your finger again if you aren't quiet!" She snapped at the child as she pulled them ankle-deep into a marsh. "Better yet, I'll exchange you for a Changeling." Her abnormally large eyes were on both of them, the tips of her bare toes barely touching the stagnant water. "Don't you remember me? I gave you that pretty pencil earlier and you so rudely left!" Vittoria let the subject drop as she gestured to the water with the lantern, clearing away the mucky film on top with her foot. "Look, look at this!" The words were hissed out between her teeth, and in the water hazy images formed, depicting her job as a Will o' the Wisp that led strangers to their inevitable deaths in the Unseelie lands, which she was handsomely rewarded for with delicacies of both food and material goods.
"You! You can join me as my servant and enjoy my wealths, hm? Hm?" She prompted eagerly, her wings silently fluttering to keep herself above the swamp.

"DO NOT TOUCH MY SON!!!" Minae shouted, feeling threatened "My son is my entire life and if you so much as move a hair on his head i will kill you!!" she threatened back, not really sure what was happening. She let it process "... servant?? You were the girl with the... what???"

The Faery took no offense to the shouting; if there was anything she learned in the human world, it was that they were extremely noisy creatures sometimes. Ignoring the threat her head tilted to the left, nodding impatiently as Minae tried to understand it. Hopefully she wasn't a dimwitted one. "You can be my servant. Say yes, say yes and you can live prosperously!" Of course, prosperously meant something entirely different to the Fae species as opposed to humans who lived under the thumb of green paper.

"Prosperously?? I was living just fine before you did all... this!" She hissed, still clinging to her child. "no! absolutely not!"

"Me?" Her tone sounded almost hurt. "I didn't do anything except show you what you could have under my rule." Attempting to be suggestive now, she touched her own face with her elongated fingers, pointing just beneath her eyes to her skin, her partially pointed ears, hair, and teeth which were now exposed in a little grin. She was considered fairly pretty within her species. "You could be more beautiful and wealthy! Don't you want that? We both know you're struggling." Vittoria reached with her free hand to Klaus, her glassy fingernails brushing against his cheek. "Don't you think it would be fun to lead all those people to their demise with me?"

"i am struggling towards a greater goal. Something that i have been fighting for since Klaus was born, and I am nearly there!" She announced. Klaus was huddled close to his mother, clinging to her. "Let me go. I've no desire to be a... whatever you are!"

The Faery's left eye twitched with anger. "No?" she growled. "Well, I suppose you'd like to be a victim of a Kelpie then." Behind her in the distance, a horse as black as coal watched the two intently. Kelpies are water horses, another creature that lived under the Unseelie Court for their insatiable appetite for humans. Anyone foolish enough to mount them would quickly meet a watery death, but Vittoria was almost certain Minae knew nothing about any Fae. She yanked the woman deeper into the thick water until it reached her knees, cackling loudly as she released the human. "Think quickly, you're in his territory now!" The devious Faery giggled at the reference to the Kelpie sinking deeper into the swamp as it inched nearer to them.

Minae continued to cling to her son, trying to back out of this situation "no, please!! We've done nothing wrong!!" Minae argued " I just want to live a peaceful life with my son, please!!"

Her wings twitched, and just as the Kelpie's head slipped beneath the surface she shoved Minae onto her rear end just at the water's shallow edge. "Fine!" The red flame in the lantern was steadily growing with her rage. "Go home! Go crawl into your bed and pretend this never happened, but," Her inhuman glare was cold and filled with malice. "You'll never live a peaceful life, not until you come to me and beg to be my servant." Vittoria would make good on her threat, but only because it was a curse she was placing on Minae. Suddenly, her lantern extinguished and she returned to her normal size before taking a small handful of ashes and throwing it on top of the human's head as she flew past into the darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minae sat there in shock, klaus crying loudly in her arms as she took in what happened. She finally got up, shushing him, and started walking the direction of the dull city lights

The faery collected a few goblins known to steal from the humans and took them to Minae's house. She ushered them in, suggesting they live there with the current occupants. They agreed all too eagerly before the three scurried off to hide inside, a cruel grin curling on Vittoria's face. There would be numerous encounters with not only the goblins, but with different Unseelie Fae throughout the days to come. The only way to rid herself of the curse would be to submit to the faery or bath at dusk in salt water, though she'd only given the female the former option.

Minae spent the long walk back shushing klaus and humming lullabies to him, trying to distract herself from what she had been subjected too. She decided that she would spend the night at her brothers home up the street- feigning an almost break in and anxiety. By the looks of it she want technically lying, either

Vittoria flew back into the forest. There was no need for her to sit around and wait for the two to come home, besides, even if she was aiming to get a servant she still had her job to do for the Unseelie Court.
Nymphs watched Minae from the trees and from small puddles, keeping track of her every movement. The now gray aura around her was vibrant and alluring in the Fae's eyes.

Minae walked up to her brother's house, and when she told him what happened (lying, of course) he immediately let them in, closing the door behind them. He got her a decaf coffee as Klaus finally relaxed, sleeping in her arms. Minae sipped her coffee, still registering what had happened

Florian Eisert or just Flo, 22 years old above average looks and a muscular body, smart, human, but desperately wants to become a vampire, the thought of immortality and power beyond belief just puts him at awe. one night, he was walking home from school, taking his usual shortcut down an alley, but one of his professors told him to stay after class and do more work, he got pissed off but stayed, he left at around 11:30 and was going to the bar he regulared, but it was much later than usual so he kept his head on a swivel so he wouldn't get robbed or stabbed 26 times in the chest. he felt as if he was being followed from the time he left and so he was going to come up with a plan, but he didn't want to turn around because he was sure that someone was following him. he decides that at random he was going to look like he took a step and just before his foot hits the ground stop it, so about two steps later he does it. he heard a step, but it was not his own, he starts sprinting, and he goes down another alley, a way he had never gone before, just trying to get home, he comes up to a chain linked fence in the middle of the alley, he starts climbing and he reaches the top and impales his hand on barbed wire, he falls screaming and lands flat on his back. the wind was knocked right out of him, he looks up and sees his best friend staring down at him, he says "I'm thirsty, mind if I have a drink?" then he lunges straight at his neck and bites. he starts to drain him of his blood, and stops saying "since you're my friend I wont kill you, and now you're one of us." then just like that he vanishes into the darkness. Flo, shocked screams to absolutely nothing "one of what!" and then it hits him, he was bitten by a vampire, and that he will begin to transform into one. he walks home and realizes that the bite marks are completely healed. he is very scared of this, he thinks he is in a dream but it is all too real for him, he got what he had wished for.

he wakes up the next morning to find that he has fangs, and that the sun burns, but doesn't kill him (thank god) and he waits all day with the blinds closed watching stupid reruns of spongebob and pokemon but night soon comes and he goes to his favorite bar and has a nice beer and leans back in his stool, and watches the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
he gets a beer. nothing special, just something to help him wrap his around with his new changes. he senses all the people in the bar without looking around, just knowing where every body is amazed him. he sensed a person behind him, he was looking for a fight, Flo smelled the alcohol and the man clearly had one to many "heaay buddy, you's be a fakin dich heaad." the man drunkenly said. "I have no problem with you, just leave me alone." the man took a swing at Flo and Flo dodges it and uses his momentum and punched him in the gut, smashing him in to the wall, leaving a big dent. Flo runs out of the bar and to his apartment and turns on to find the local new station was there, they were reporting a one punch bar fight that left a man with most of his bones broken and internal bleeding, but has a good chance to live. Flo could only think that there must not have been much going on then and went to sleep.

Minae got up the next morning, thinking that what had happened to her the night before had been a freaky, over ridiculous dream. She dressed herself and went to school, thinking moreso about her child than anything else, but passing the day carefully. when night came, she decided to reward herself for such a long couple of days by going to the bar. The small woman walked in, putting her bag on the back of her stool as she climbed up, ordering scotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.