Transformed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minae turned around, confused as she saw the woman with the pencil? Had she dropped it? She stood there as the little women approached her "uhm.... Thank you"

The Will o' the Wisp grinned, its teeth a bit sharper than any normal human's would be. She could never get those to look right. "Where did your friend disappear to?" Vittoria carefully questioned the girl as she offered over the misshapen pencil. "She seemed intent on talking to you when she dragged you out from that place." It wasn't her business, but in Faeryland it wouldn't have made much difference for her to ask such a thing. The iron in the air was depleting her magic quicker than expected, and using it on the silly twig had caused her skin to become a few shades closer to a pale blue.

"That woman was not my friend, and I've no idea but I would rather forget that it ever happened" Minae replied, shoving the pencil in her bag "now, If you will excuse me, I have to go. Thank you for returning my pencil" she nodded to her

Ah! So they weren't friends. Why was the creature determined to talk to this being then? The curiosity that spiked up made her giggle inappropriately. "You have to go? Go where? What's your name?" She tilted her head inquisitively while studying the lady who seemed to be in a hurry. Even if these creatures made good companions while entranced under the awe of the Courts, there could be the chance she wasn't like most humans. Her full name would be needed if in the future she were to become a servant as a creature of the Fae species. An unwilling one perhaps, but those who have a Fae's name have complete control over them.

"I am Minae and I must go pick up my son from my brothers home. Now, have a good evening" she tried to end the conversation there, turning on her heel and walking away. She wanted to go get her child as soon as possible.

Vittoria blinked her large eyes once as the woman turned and began walking away. "A son?" The question was quiet enough to not reach Minae's ears, but it was a bit of information that could be useful. "Bye-bye!" She shouted. The creature waved once more even though the woman had her back turned and was a good forty paces away, her bony fingers flexing happily. The idea of scouting for more potential victims was appealing, but she couldn't stay glamoured forever in this ironside environment. She flitted off towards the edge of the woods, deciding to follow Miss Minae from there.

Minae walked for a good 20 minutes before getting to the door of a small townhouse, and knocking loudly. Minutes later a taller young man opened the door. "About time you got here"

"I am sorry Avra, but I had some..." Issues. She replied vaguely to his comment. In Avra's arms was a two year old boy with bright blonde hair who was mostly asleep.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked her, handing over the boy to her

"No, we live just down the street, remember? But thank you" she nodded in appreciation. He simply nodded back and watched them leave down the street, letting out a sigh before closing the door.

She followed at a distance from the forest, the faded glamour revealing a fairy no bigger in length than a kitten's tail with an unlit lantern hooked around her tiny waist. Her wings were translucent, the sun reflecting iridescent bits of light off of them as she fluttered over tree branches and between their leaves. The smell of iron had faded considerably in the new area, leaving her earlier lightheadedness at the cafe. The child Minae now had in her possession reminded Vittoria of Chengelings; children that had been swapped with fairies and raised as humans. Perhaps she'd raise a little mischief in the household by scaring the boy.

Minae walked into their small house after the walk and chuckles a bit "you sure do sleep like a rock, huh, Klaus?" She commented quietly, walking into the bedroom and resting him in his cradle (she couldn't afford a proper toddler bed at the present time). Without another word, she turned on the baby monitor and left the room, turning on the lights in the kitchen and sitting herself at the table. She had a lot to do that evening and not a lot of stamina to do so. But first things first: she had to renew her student aid. She took the papers out from her bag and took out a pen, filling in hers and klaus' information.

The little creature quickly darted in through the doorway at Minae's feet, careful to not brush against her or slip into her peripheral vision. She hid behind a chair and watched the woman place the child in a separate room, then when she came back out and into the kitchen, the Fae whisked off to the child's room. By now the pencil she'd given Minae would be back to the original form of the rotting twig she had first picked up.
Vittoria landed on the edge of the cradle, staring down at the child for a while as she debated on what to do with him. Pull on the pretty hair? Bite his fingers? None of that seemed like a lot of fun, but it would amuse the others in the Unseelie Court should she ever recite the event. Cautiously, it stepped onto the boy's arm then prodded at his eyelids with a finger. "Wake up," she murmured, the sound coming out as a hiss into the baby monitor. "Wake up so we can play."

Klaus groaned, not wanting to be awaken from his peaceful sleep

In the other room, Minae filled out the forms, writing down her name on bold capital letters "MINAE NAENI ERKA" and her son's name "KLAUS" while also filling out addresses and the like

The fairy pouted, yanking out one of the child's eyelashes. "Wake up. Up, Klaus, up!" She repeated the name Minae had spoken earlier, hoping to awaken the little boy, but that seemed impossible. She looked at the small fingers on his left hand, her wings twitching irritably. Vittoria placed her sharp teeth around the tip of his thumb, biting down as hard as she could to draw the blood. It didn't take much effort on her part. Children's flesh was softer than the adult's of the human world; better for roasts.

The baby was jolted awake and cried loudly, garnering minae's immediate attention as she ran into the room, going straight for klaus. "Baby! Baby what's wrong??" She picked him up

Vittoria laughed when the baby began crying even though she was jostled off and out of the cradle. She hid behind the door when Minae ran in then slipped out as the woman picked up her bleeding child. She found herself in the kitchen moments later, walking along the edge of the table when the capital letters on one of the forms out on the table caught her eye. Minae Naeni Erka. A wicked grin split her face in two as she committed the words to memory before glancing around, searching for an open window or another suitable hiding place. There was still blood on her lips which she promptly licked off while briefly daydreaming about the sweet, intoxicating taste of cream.

Minae- seeing the odd wound on his finger, quickly went to the bathroom and got a bandage for it. "Where did that come from?" She wondered, quieting the toddlers cries

She hovered up to the top of the refrigerator and hid there, looking out of the kitchen window with devious glee. She'd found a human she could trick into being her servant, and if it didn't work out, she could sell Minae to another creature in Unseelie territory for a good price along with that child of hers. She laid back in her little spot, her wings leaving a faint print of glimmering dust beneath them. If she were to sell off this human, she'd have to look for another who would be interested in what the humans call "supernatural things".
The wound on Klaus's finger would already be turning black with clotting blood where the sharp points of her teeth had managed to hit the bone.

Nakio Saiku tried fitting in working th the humans. He would always agree with things that he disagreed to just to fit in. One day he was sick of this life and hated what he was. I'm an abomination he told himself. He was looking at himself in the mirror and remembered how his mother would always call him her little warrior. Then suddenly he remembered the night she was taken away from him. He remembered every detail.... IT WAS THE WOLF THAT LINGERED IN SIDE OF HIM WHO KILLED HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!

Worried and confused, Minae went into the kitchen and looked through her medical books, trying to discern what was going on with his finger. "It's okay" she cooed, trying to keep klaus calm

He looked outside, "oh no" he kept repeating. It was a full moon. He started to rip off his clothes then he started to grow big ears and lots of hair, then claws and finally he was fully TRANSFORMED.

Vittoria sat up suddenly at the sound of Minae back in the ktichen. She peered over the ledge of the fridge, her dress made of black and bright red Autumn leaves, and spider silk bunching up at her thighs. She needed to get out of the house, but how was she going to do that without some sort of distraction? Her eyes darted to the window once more before she backed up, hiding herself behind an old container that audibly scratched against the plastic under it. The fairy was almost positive she couldn't be seen up here, not when the woman was so short.

Status
Not open for further replies.