2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Magical
So, I started off on RPNation a few years ago. But thanks to a pretty awful update tonight, I'm at the least getting a foot in the door here.

A fair amount of online RP experience, as well as tabletop RP experience. I look forward to writing here!

Welcome to Iwaku,

I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am a member. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I work full time hours as a swim instructor, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on in my life feel free to look at it and see where I am.

I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately or Administrator if it is a problem with staff member. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

An important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark Disney

So, I started off on RPNation a few years ago. But thanks to a pretty awful update tonight, I'm at the least getting a foot in the door here.

A fair amount of online RP experience, as well as tabletop RP experience. I look forward to writing here!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! Also what was your RPN username I might know you as I was originally there.

yeah that update sucks just looked

Welcome to Iwaku :) I lool forward to seeing you around and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome aboard, RED THUNDER!

There is a surprising amount of people with Red in their name. It makes me giggle

Reactions: rissa
Welcome to Iwaku! We're happy to have you.

Welcome to Iwaku. I came here myself on the tide of a terrible change to my old forum, though I dragged my feet about it rather than looking for greener pastures immediately. Here's hoping you find Iwaku's stability more to your liking.

There is a surprising amount of people with Red in their name. It makes me giggle
Because red is the best color.

Anyway, hi there, Red Thunder.
We're a spiffy place to be and I hope you like it.
If there's anything you need help with, the staff members here have the fancy red names and would be happy to assist, though I think just about anyone here you ask would try to lend a hand!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! Also what was your RPN username I might know you as I was originally there.
Same as here: Red Thunder. :) What about you?

Because red is the best color.
It really is! @Kitti covered it.
Welcome to Iwaku. I came here myself on the tide of a terrible change to my old forum, though I dragged my feet about it rather than looking for greener pastures immediately. Here's hoping you find Iwaku's stability more to your liking.
Switching wasn't what I wanted to do, and I've not abandoned it altogether immediately. I've got a few RPs on there I wanna continue, so I'm going to give it time to improve. But the update is so broken that it's hard to see a happy outcome from it.

Reactions: rissa

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sorry to hear that about RPN, but I hope that you will find a fresh start and a wonderful beginning here. :) If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to hear suggestions about where to start looking for roleplays and genres you'd like, feel free to PM me or other staffers.

Oh, and don't be shy about dropping by in General Chatting for relaxed and casual conversation with other members. ^^

Hope you have fun exploring!

Hm the name is not familiar >.<. But mine is Anime is Life

Hello other RpNation transplant! :D I was Mordecai back on there. Aaaaand, yea.

Hello! As has been mentioned, Staff here are red.

Because red is the best color. >:]

I'm sure @redblood and @RedWillow will back me up.

Reactions: Astoria
Hello! As has been mentioned, Staff here are red.

Because red is the best color. >:]

I'm sure @redblood and @RedWillow will back me up.
Indeed. We color our names red with the blood of the banned members, making sure everyone stays obedient to our tyranny. I mean... ... Welcome to iwaku :D You'll love it here. Look at the cute bunnies. *Drowns the newb in bunnies*

Reactions: Red Thunder
YAY MORE RED NAMES. 8D

Red is indeed an awesome color.

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^^

Hi and welcome! I can't wait to see what you do here.

What sorts of RP do you like best?

Status
Not open for further replies.