Training days[AkumaxSmell]

He then awoken to the sound of screaming and feet fumbling. He shot up out of the bed and slid on his pants leaving himself shirtless and sockless, He walked down the stairs were and assassin lay dead on the floor. A bunch of other assassins kneeled before the body chanting some words in latin, As manny slowly came down the steps his breathing heavy as he fought back anger and frustration. This had hit him deep

Elanza jumped putting on his shirt and she headed down. Seeing this. She raised an eyebrow. She stayed in the middle of the stairs watching this. She totally forgotten thatt she was justin his shirt and her undies until one looked at her. She crossed her arms. Was she the bad luck charm?

He walked down to the body and the other assassins moved out of the way, Picking the body up in his arms he looked at it. He shook his head before handing the body over to the assassins and allowing them to partake in their rituals. He walked towards Elazna and guided her back to the room were he closed the door thinking and thinking as he laid on his bed holding his temples.

Elanza covered her mouth as she seen how they were killed. She followed him to the room. It was her wasnt it? Everywhere she goes something like this happens. She frowned as she laid on the bed. Holding onti a pillow. Letting tears fall, but no sound. She felt horrible.. maybe she should block everyone out so maybe manny doesnt get hurt.

He looked at her " Why are you crying? " he said turning over and removing the pillow from her, He pulled her up to him and put her on his chest mainly as he laid down next to her. " There is no reason for you to cry...this isn't your doing "

Elanza frowned feeling her bring moved. She looks at him and said " it seems like everywhere i go someone dies or something terrible happens to the peoe around me... " she looked up at him but soon she held onto him " i feel like i bring bad mews.. like im the bad charm " she whispered

" Listen, my assassins were dying years before you got here. That girl you saw dead today, was a failed mission. the consequences of not completing a task is death " he shook his head " It seems stupid but it is an way of saying that you have maned up and taken your failure with dignity " he ran a hand through her hair " So dont feel like that alright "

Elanza frowned and looked in his eyes. She held onto him after he told her and ran a hand through her hair. She closed her eyes tightly. She didnt know what to do. She bit her lower lip softly. She looked up at him. " ii am just afraid that ill lose you and i have to blame myself... everywhere...i go " she whispered looking down.

" lose me? Hah when i die..or if i die, it will be on my accord...old age, killed my someone,...killed myself " he shook his head snapping back into reality " Stop blaming yourself, we have to move on. Because today im putting you to the real test, there is nothing better than real real training " he nodded his head.

Elanza sighed as she thought. She gulped and then wondered.. she looked at him and slowly nodded. She kissed his lips. Maybe she worries tooo much? " alright but lemme get changed.. i domt want anybody else touching me. " she said softly and sje went to put her bra on after taking off his shirt and then she went to slide on the skirt.. " do you have anythimg els?" she asked