Training days[AkumaxSmell]

Once entering his room he spread his arms out " this is the training room " there was different weapons and weights, dummies, obsticle courses, and many other items in the room " it is very nice is it not? "

Elanza watched as he showed the room. She looked down and looked around seeing how everything was set up. Some assassins were teaching some others to shoot at those dummies. She jumped, and looked over at him, seeing that everyone stopped and stared at him. She gulped lightly.

" Carry on freaks " they chuckled and carried on what they were doing " ignore them...but they also might try to attack you...you know....competition and all that " he smirked leading her out the room " were to next...hmm the kitchen " he smirked walking towards the kitchen.

Elanza noticed that they were staring, she slowly slipped behind him, she hated being the center of attention. She then went to follow him as she realized this. She nodded softly, before thinking, " Have people killed other people in here.. you know for competition?"

" yes but not often...few have tried to kill me for power " he shook his head as he entered the kitchen were people were rushing back and forth for the morning shift " MORNING LADIES AND FELLAS! " they all shouted " GOOD MORNING MANNY! " he shook his head, he seemed to be a good boss atleast to them.

Elanza didn't say a word, as she noticed this. She blinked hearing every one. Seeing what the women were wearing. She bit her lower lip softly. She closed her eyes softly, she was tired, but she didn't want to tell him.

He looked at her closing her eyes he shook his head and turned her around and began walking her towards his room " I shall show you were you are staying " he chuckled

Elanza blinked her eyes as she felt her body turned. She gasped as she lost her step and caught herself. She looked over at him and smiled sweetly, " What?" She asked. " but wait.. can't we get a smoothie first, I can make it and everything." She looked at him, but feeling how they were walking. So she just continued to walk, and follow him.

pushing the door open to her quote on quote room, he lead her in. it was a very fancy room as always, he pointed to the bed " that is were you will sleep " he nodded before closing the door behind them looking around the room.

Elanza sighed lightly, soon she entered the room. She stopped in her steps. Seeing how beautiful the room was. She checked out what all was in there, before looking at the bed. She was happy that she was getting her own room. She glanced over at him, " Thanks." She whispered. " It's so beautiful." She commented.

" yup, why dont you get comfortable and i will be right back " he said shutting the door behind him.

Elanza nodded. She bit her lower lip, she just took off her skirt and fixed herself, as she slid into bed. She was just in a baggy shirt. She sighed lightly, looking around her

He came back into the room with his shirt off, his easily toned body showing along with his battle scars. He ran a hand through his hair before coming up behind her and. Whispering in her ear " hello beautiful " he backed away from her as he removed his dress pants. Standing in his briefs he shook his head as a breeze came by.

Elanza laid down holding the blankets to her. She was happy and glad she was there. She was laying on her stomach too. She gulped as she felt something, she opened her eyes as she stretched and she sat up, and turned seeing that he was shirt free and with no shirt. "Wait... this is your room isn't it?" She asked. " Why would you want me to be in here with you?" She was being oblivious.

" yes this is my room " he said walking over to the bed and sliding in looking at her " well you are beautiful and if i put you in the room with those savages you might not see the morning " he chuckled as he ran a hand through her hair

Elanza smiled and said, " Oh." She bit her lower lip, she felt so stupid. She giggled and said, " So you are caring?" She asked. " Worried of losing me?" She asked. She smiled lightly, she felt how he ran his hand through her hair, she closed her eyes lightly with a smile.

" what is a rough man without a soft flower to ease him " he said placing his hand on her cheek moving in a bit closer. His eyes locked on hers. He moved his thumb across her cheek back and forth

Elanza looked over at him as he spoke. She smiled, she didn't know how to answer. " Um.. not sure." She said softly. She felt him move closer, he watched him as he moved his thumb over her delicate skin. She smiled lightly. She tilted her head thinking. Her bright eyes on his eyes.

" a destructive man " he said before pulling her into a kiss, his hand holding her there as he slowly closed his eyes. Holding this moment for as long as he possibly could.

Elanza smiled softly. SHe heard this as he pulled her into a kiss. She closed her eyes as she kissed and kept with this moment She deepened the kiss as they kissed.