Tragic Tree Trial House (Please Don't Post Here!!!)

TragicTrees

Matchmaker of Ants
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Changes all the time but I'm around more often than not
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Scifi, Crime/detective, supernatural, apocalyptic, horror, magic realism, mystery, historical, Western(at points)
Different Separators:

divider.png

Divider+-+Swirls.png
8iEbknAyT.png

8c6e5LdcE.png

flourish-41034_960_720.png

Swirl-copy_thumb.png

swirl-lightgrey-hi.png

Will_divider.png

tumblr_inline_n1xd0eeBKW1rb3m8r.png
Line+Divider.png

GoldSeparator.png

twisted-tree-divider-purple-hi.png

gold-swirl-divider-300x62.png
qcBXgnM4i.png
line-separator-green-e1442563518519.png

7TaKqGy8c.png

purple-swirl-2-hi.png

red-swirl-line-separator.png

pink-swirl-divider.png

swirl-separator-400x46.png

regina-gel-nails-divider-transparent.png

wJ8vfYW.png
divider.png

blog+seperator+3.png

Separator-fancy.png
8i6Lr9MAT.png

splash-page-separator.png

CkkwJqxSSLsEmMDboG_upVxiLCe_lhn4YxVJjn5rG4VpbVovvDvNCvkVYsbROOa54m_qSqmqVHPtoSmQ8ztlKbHjvlgOVu5mBUb6PRiBU6Zb7Zowj7z-evRCqPbaHLwGoSk8mGM

newblkrose.gif
separator.png

4923204f7d56b0681fc0c14cfa847347f6c8bc0e

snowflake%2Bseparator.png

Behind the Eight-Ball
tumblr_inline_n1xd0eeBKW1rb3m8r.png

tumblr_m63ktktVzI1rytfqio1_1280.jpg

Anne Benett
The city was full of ruckus, as usual. Anne was sure it would ALWAYS be loud; the Big Apple was never one to shut it's certifiable mouth, no matter how broke it was. It would always be bustling, full of life, and full of dips. All of which contributed to how dangerous the streets were. Now, that wasn't to say the dips were the problem; of course not. In fact, in most cases, they were INJURED by the problem. That problem? The Mafia.

'Course, Anne was no flatfoot- she wasn't out investigating crimes, in the way the average joe would do. Sure, she was investigating something, but it ain't the usual malarkey the coppers got to deal with. No, she had her own special form of malarkey, which just so happened to involve the Mafia. And boy, was it something. It made what the coppers did look like a piece of cake, because while they were out trying to fight the crime on the streets, she was getting it done.

That said, she wasn't friends with the coppers. Oh, no. She doubted they even knew she existed. Keeping it that way was a tough pill to take, though. It was a elaborate put-on, what she was doing, and even one mistake could cause for it to come crashing down. She couldn't have that happening. She had much bigger fish to fight with than some try-hard do-gooders.

Those bigger fish, if she told anyone, would make her seem slap-happy. Telling the dips of this place that the Mafia were vampires? She'd be placed in the loony bin lickety-split. Faster than, probably. Which is, of course, why she told no one about this issue. It would be dealt with soon, anyway. She was on the case to take care of the blood-sucking fiends, and she doubted she'd fail at her task.

Right now she was working on it, actually. She had on her usual evening wear, striding down the road, purse filled with a gun, a stake, and a flask of booze for good measure. She wasn't going to get soused on the job, but afterwards was a different story. That was beside the point, though. This time, she was trying to attract attention.

As she saw it, one of the macks might like to try and eat up a pretty little dame such as herself. So, she had a solid plan to play that to her advantage. She didn't see any problem with it; she was sure it would work well. Of course, that wasn't the only thing she was doing.

She went along road that she had heard they usually went on. Night time, too. She was pretty sure that this was the best place and time to dish out some justice. And, if all went well, she could wrap this up by the end of the week. Oh, that would be golden. She needed a good break, her back was hurting a hell of a lot.

Last edited:

Tragic Trees Roleplay Restaurant
swirl-separator-400x46.png
Hello! I'm Tragic Trees. I've posted one of these once before, but it's about time for a new one! Lets get to the important stuff: What can you expect from me? Well, a few things.
  • First off, I do almost all genres. I don't do things like furry, though.
  • I do any type of pairings! MxM, FxF, and MxF are all possible.
  • I'm on, and will probably post at least once a day. That said, I do get bogged down sometimes by school, as I work the plays and such
  • I am adaptable with writing length. I can't exactly write novels, but I'll try to match you.
  • I love to plot out stories, and love to hear any idea!
  • I talk OOC a lot, because being friends with who you roleplay with is sort of nice!
  • Sometimes, I check a pm or thread and don't reply to it, and forget I didn't. Please kick me or something, because I really don't mean to drop any threads! I don't drop on purpose!
  • Also, some threads it takes me longer to reply than others! It depends on how creative I'm feeling on the subject.
  • I don't do fandoms with canon characters, but I do do ocs!

I do also expect something from my partners, though!
  • Please, please, please work with me on ideas!
  • Please don't control my characters!
  • Please don't godmod!
  • I don't mind any post lengths, though. And you don't have to be a certain gender.
  • Please don't drop without telling me. I'd just like to know, you know?
And that's really it! Now, onto the categories. Yes, categories! I have a few. I have the ___ x ___ category, the small blurb category, the short story prompt category, the character(s) a, b, c, etc category, character category, and the fandom category! Beyond all that is possible days that I won't be on as much.

_____ x _____
  • Royalty x Servant
  • Vampire x Servant
  • Best Friend x Best Friend
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Royalty x Peasant
  • Royalty x Prisoner
  • Assassin x Normal Person
  • Spy x Normal Person
  • Mermaid/Selkie/Siren x Sailor
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Demon x Angel
  • Tourist x Tour Guide
  • Librarian x Book Worm
  • Mage x Royalty
  • Healer x Warrior
  • Business Man/Woman x Itern
  • Bodyguard x Celebrity
  • Scientist x Experiment
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Guard x Prisoner
  • Ringmaster x Performer
  • Mafia Leader x Police Officer
  • Kidnapped x Kidnapper
  • Moon x Sun (mages, gods, etc)
  • Death x Life (mages, gods, etc)
  • Stalker x Stalked
  • Teacher x Single Parent
  • Priest x God

Small Blurbs(No Need for Romance!)

• Barista and person who has a ridiculous coffee order
  • you give me a different fake name every time you come into starbucks and I just want to know your real name bc ur cute but here I am scrawling "batman" onto your stupid cappuccino
  • You buy a weird amount of flowers and I'm concerned as to why
  • You're overdue on this book and I want it so I'm tracking u the fuck down
  • "okay I know that being in the woods at 2am is a weird thing to be doing but my friend called me and- wait, why are you in the woods at 2am, fuck I'm going to die aren't I?"
  • A personal favorite of mine – first day at a new job and oh fuck my boss is the person I drunkenly hooked up with last weekend/night
  • We keep accidentally running into each other I'm not a stalker I swear
  • I really like you but you're my best friend's ex
  • The first words your true love(s) will say to you are tattooed on you and why the fuck are their first words something really ridiculous like 'I'll pay you a tenner to punch me in the face' or 'quick what's your favourite animal' or 'fucking shit hell holy fuck wow oh my god jesus h Christ fuck me' etc. or even worse a really ridiculous song lyric like the opening lines of uptown funk or a high school musical song or smthing did you have to serenade me the first time you saw me asshole?
  • You get an 'impression' of your soulmate when you turn 18 or something but all I got was a strong smell of bananas or an overwhelming feeling that Thatcher was a good prime minister or an image in my mind of a fucking unicorn
  • Siren and asexual pirate who doesn't understand why all his crew are losing their shit that person has a nice voice sure but what the fuck is happening
  • We live in a world where the greek gods are real and you went and got yourself cursed and now I have to go on a fucking quest to sort this shit out why do I love you again?
  • I wanted to go on the ferris wheel but there has to be two people to a cart come on random person let's go oh wait are we stuck at the top? Fuck
  • We work in the same office and you have a goddamn squeaky chair and you wONT FUCKING STOP SQUEAKING IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT ANNOYS ME
  • Our mutual friend set us up on a blind date and I thought I'd hate it but you're actually… kind of funny? But because I expected to hate it in no way am I going to let you change my mind just because you're gorgeous and funny and intelligent oh no my friend is not winning this
  • It's nowhere near Christmas it's literally still November would you calm down about Christmas wait no why are you getting the tree out no stop please stop
  • You're an actor/other famous person that I really admire and I just saw you in the street and as I was debating whether or not to say hi you came up to meand started flirting what do I do??
  • I sat down in the wrong class and I'm panicking but don't want to get up and leave because the class has started and you think it's hilarious and shut up you dumb fuck you don't know me aahhh
  • You pissed me off in class so I threw a book at your head and now I'm in detention and jesus fuck I hate you so much and the teacher made me apologise and wait you're cuter up close and the way you talk is kind of nice actually oh fuck no
  • A bunch of college students decide to try and summon a demon for fun, not actually expecting it to work. Well, tada, it worked. Now they're stuck with the thing until they strike a deal.
  • The lives of rangers dealing with the shit people pull at their parks during the summer
  • Summer Camp rp- either the kids trying to make the councilors' lives hell, or the councilors dealing with it.
  • So it turns out some conspiracy theories are right and no one else knows and uh-oh the government knows that we know
  • I left my school project in school and I need to take it home TODAY but the doors are locked and no one is allowed in so I've planned a elaborate heist and you're a part of it whether you like it or not
  • We woke up in a strange facility and wow you can do strange shit that's straight out of a superhero movie, and so can I. Surprise, we need to escape this place now, and it's not easy.
  • So technically I'm not actually able to do magic but some how I got into a wizarding school and have to act like I can actually do stuff and I slipped up so now you know that I can't actual do real magic please help me.
  • Technically I'm not actually a part of this college and I just sneak into the classes but no one seems to notice. That is until the professor actually calls attendance and uh-oh I'm not on there I wonder if anyone will notice
  • I accidentally took a calculator that wasn't mine and it's really fucking expensive so now I have to look for whoever owns it but seriously who the fuck is 'John-John McWeezleWub' I'm pretty sure that isn't your actual name. (bonus points if the person w/ the calculator breaks it and starts a long-standing hatred between the owner of the calculator and them)
  • So I accidentally broke into your house because I thought it was mine and I forgot the pass-code and while I'm really drunk you're pretty cool please don't call the cops and be my friend
  • I'm in need of money so I'm going on a quest for some people but I'm just a healer so I need someone who can actually fight please come with me.
  • All I wanted was a nice vacation to a secluded resort but now people are mysteriously dying and I'm fairly sure these aren't accidents. You're in the neighboring room and you can bet your sweet ass that I'm not staying in my room alone because sorry I like life.

Short Story Prompts
  • An elderly man on a generation ship is convinced that the pilot computer is lying, and that the ship was not actually built, but created by God. He preaches his new religion and, slowly, he gathers followers.
  • After dozens of volcanoes erupt in a single day, the sky is blotted out by volcanic ash. With no sunlight, the earth begins to freeze.
  • When the government goes to war with a tiny, Middle Eastern country, the soldiers run into a little problem: no matter how many times they shoot the enemy, they keep getting back up.
  • The ultra-wealthy keep werewolves as exotic pets.
  • Only the Secret Society of Fire Fighters knows that seemingly ordinary house fires are caused by Fire Elementals. In order to put out the fires, the fire fighters have to kill them
  • In order to avoid a blizzard, the mayor of a small town has to sacrifice to the Snow Demons
  • A powerful advertising company announces that it is building its own city. Fifty thousand people move in and are given free food and housing, as long as they watch commercials on television. However, the advertising quickly moves from television to the real world, and become more and more intrusive, gradually increasing to the level of psychological torture.
  • line-separator-green-e1442563518519.png
Character(s) A, B, C, Etc
  • Character A is a well known detective in the 1930s. They get called into a lot of cases, but lately has been getting more gruesome ones that are harder to solve. They all seem to be connected, but how is the question. The other is how Character B fits in, as they have been seen on all the scenes of such crimes.
  • Character A runs a haunted flower shop. Character B is the mischievous ghost that haunts said shop. Character B seems to think that Character A is the one that killed them, and that's why they've set out to make Character A miserable. Character A knows that they haven't killed anyone, thank you very much, and they set out to find who dunnit.
  • Character A has been losing a lot of stuff, lately. Actually, everything from their jacket to their extra buttons has just up and gone. Character B, a fairy-like creature currently residing in the basement of the house, seems to be the cause of it. But Character A can't figure out why Character B is even here in the first place, or what they need all this stuff for.
  • Character A is a witch. Unfortunately, they're a witch without a familiar. So, they set out to find one. Character B is one demon they come across, but seems to have no interest in helping them out. Character A tries to convince them

Fandoms
  • Supernatural
  • Teen Wolf
  • Flash
  • The 100
  • Shadow Hunters
  • Harry Potter
  • Homestuck
  • Paranatural
  • The River
  • Falling Skies
  • Heroes of Olympus
  • Hunger Games
  • X-Men
  • Gravity Falls
  • Avengers
  • Revolution
  • Steven Universe
  • Dangan Ronpa
  • Portal
  • Stanely Parable
  • Over the Garden Wall
  • Teen Titans

Times I will be Off for the Next Few Weeks

During the next 3 weeks, I will be on and off, and might only reply once a day on week days. Sometimes, I may only even reply on the weekends. This Saturday I will be off from 9 AM to 1 PM. Sunday, I will not be on for a few hours also.

Last edited:
....Man, humans sure are oblivious....
skyline-buildings-new-york-skyscrapers.jpg

Will_divider.png

Modern Day, City of New Narren
The T.V flickers alive in a dull office space, illuminating the darkness surrounding it. It's old, a bit dusty, but appears to still be usable. For a while, it is simply static, white noise washing over the room in a almost serene manner. Then, the dial turns, as if on its own, switching to a news program. The static is still ever present, but more subdued as colors begin to show. A man stands front and center, caution tape fluttering in the wind behind him. His glasses, rimmed in black, were crooked on his face, and his hair was a wind-blown mess. Other wise, his outfit was rather neat, as to be expected of a news reporter.

[spacer] "Another murder today at the bookstore over on South Brooke. The victim was one Olivia Wells, the owner, and she was......" The reporter droned on with the report of the third murder in 4 weeks. This was a normal occurrence at this point. [/spacer]

[spacer] That's just the way it is. People disappeared. People died. It wasn't all that odd, in a sketchy city like this. It was more weird to have something not happen then to know your neighbor suddenly was found in a ditch on the side of some road a little ways off from the city. And yet, people still lived here, and the city still bustled [/spacer]

[spacer] There was a good reason to, though. For the resident supernatural creatures, it was for the protection of the C.H.I workers, or if not that, working for C.H.I. For the hunters, it was the amount of supernatural activity in the area. For humans, it was the low rent rates, and the job opportunities. The city also quite a few mystery lovers to it's grasps.[/spacer]

[spacer]Of course, all good things come to an end, as things themselves, good or not, usually do. This particular ending of a age of 'peace', if it could be considered that, came in 2015. Now, murders and other....interesting things happened in this city, but then they started more frequently. Supernatural creatures began being found out. Hunters were being killed. Humans were tugged into the magical world intentionally, which usually ended in suffering on their end.[/spacer]

[spacer]Since this point, it's all gone down hill. The C.H.I can't figure out what's going on, and neither can the police. The city, which was once in a lull even with its crime-ridden streets, was now on edge. It can be fixed with time, but that's assuming they have enough.[/spacer]

wJ8vfYW.png

Welcome to Eyeris, a supernatural-mystery rpg centering around a series of murders and mishaps that lead to a bigger plot. Characters are placed in a city environment where, mostly, supernatural beings live in peace with human, though they are in hiding. Sure, there are the occasional accidents with vampires sucking out all your blood or something, but those are the little things, and they don't happen often.

Enter, surprisingly, Eyeris, a organization with unclear motives but clear goals: make supernatural the new normal. They murder humans and hunters, while also planting magical objects that cause harm in the hands of humans.

This causes trouble for the C.H.I Organization, or the 'Conserving Human Ignorance' Organization, who are just trying to help keep everyone calm and, in the case of humans, ignorant. They're clueless, and now have to place the pieces together to try and figure out whats going on.
wJ8vfYW.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] is a event based RPG. The events will involve everyone, and will run on a special routine. It will work like a create-your-own-adventure novel, where characters will be given choices by me to direct the story along a path. Roleplayers still have the freedom of choosing what they do, but we give them the choices and descriptions of the areas. If this, of course, does not work, we will allow you even more freedom by just not giving you choices. The choices are more to guide the story then anything, really. Depending on how it works out, the format for it may change.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]EXAMPLE[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pedro is standing in the hall[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]{[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] PEDRO [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]}[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Walk down the hall, continuing on into the dark[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Go back outside[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check through the doors[/BCOLOR]
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 1[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 2[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  3. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course, in case I'm not there, I'll probably let you run your own path, or get someone to help me out.[/BCOLOR]

wJ8vfYW.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER TYPES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character types in [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are quite simple, but there are a few points to be noted. First, we should go over what the two categories are. They are [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Humans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]are the supernatural entities that are in this world. There are many, and that makes it almost impossible to make a list of such. But, as so, there are some creatures that do not exist, or that have specific lore that we would like to implement in this RPG.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]First off is the subject of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Heaven[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hell[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Purgatory[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. These areas do not exist. In turn, Angels don't exist as they would with Heaven around. They can still exist, but as there is no Heaven in which they serve, they aren't fighting for it. Demons are almost in the same manner, and are not just evil, as Angels are not just good. These can be good, evil, or neutral.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Demons[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are not just demons. There are types, such as [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Crossroads Demon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Dream Demon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and more. Each is a bit different, as they are subcategories of demon.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Since there is no Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Reapers [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]do not work as guides to the underworld. In fact, in this RPG, they eat souls. So, essentially, they eat the souls of people who die.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures can be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Good[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Evil[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Neutral[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], no matter what they are.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can be humanoid[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. They are called creatures because of the fact that they are not humans.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That is the main points about creatures that Id like to make. Other than that, all possible creatures must be approved by me, as I do not want anything overpowered in the RPG.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Humans[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are the 'normal' people in this world. And, by normal, they just simply do not have powers. They do not use any natural magic, though magic objects and potions, when obtained, can still be used. There are some points that should be made about them.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Some know of the creatures, others don't. The main focus of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is a company that works to KEEP supernatural elements out of the sight of humans, but, obviously, this does not always succeed. Some people obtain objects, some hunt creatures, some even work within the company. It all depends on the character and their experience. Most of the humans, though, know nothing of the creatures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Magic [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Cursed Objects[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] can be used by any character, human or no, as can [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Potions[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Those are the main points about humans I'd like to make.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]ROLES:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]has several different roles for characters to use in the RPG. All have jobs, and will participate in the story in some way. Most of these roles are dependent on the particular creature's stance on humans, and vice versa.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Humans[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hunter[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: hunts creatures for the 'good' of the world.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Conservationists: They like to capture creatures and sell them. They aren't for the world, they're for the money.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Normal People: Normal ol' idiots, with no connection to the supernatural world yet. Usually have the cases where cursed objects are accidentally given to them. Or purposefully.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Creatures[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Creature: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures don't have too many jobs, and usually they vary often, so yea.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]A unknown group thats working to.....do something. Not much is known yet, other than they are deliberately giving items to humans and killing hunters. And conservationists. And humans.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Both[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]CHI Workers: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]CHI workers, or 'Conserving Human Ignorance' workers, do exactly as their name suggests. They stop humans from getting involved. The workers are the main part of the RPG.[/BCOLOR]
    [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]WHAT CHARACTER BIOGRAPHIES WOULD LOOK LIKE:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Job:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Looks:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness':[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears:[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
determined_young_man_by_tragictrees-d9a2bmu.png

"Hey! I'm Ellis! Welcome to the club!"
divider.png

Name: Ellis Farrell

Species: Crossroads Demon

Job: Head of C.H.I

Looks: See above. Ellis is also 4'11, and is a bit on the chubby side

Outfit: This really depends on the day. Most of the time, he'll go with a button up shirt, sweater vest, slacks, and dress shoes, for the sake of looking formal. On other days, though, he'd rather have on a simple t-shirt and jeans, and, if he isn't going anywhere anytime soon, no shoes. One constant thing in his wardrobe is his red and white baseball cap, which he'll wear with any outfit, even if it doesn't go.

Personality: Ellis is a nice guy. Which is surprising, considering the demon thing. This being said, he easily gets exasperated with people if they keep annoying him over simple things. He doesn't snap often, but you'll probably manage to get a look of disappointment from him, or something along the line of that.
He also gets flustered if you do anything or say anything even remotely inappropriate in front of him. For a old demon, he seems a little too innocent then he should be. Even for the head of the organization, actually. It's a wonder how he got there. From being forgetful and clumsy to being easily flustered, it might seem that he isn't suited for the business of helping people not get killed. However, since he's just running operations, he doesn't get to see much of the action, and it's all alright.​

[fieldbox="? ? ?, red, dotted"]
? ? ? [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, purple, dotted"]
? ? ? [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, grey, dotted"]
? ? ? [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, white, dotted"]
? ? ? [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, brown, dotted"]
? ? ? [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, pink, dotted"]
? ? ? [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="? ? ?, red, dotted"]
Name: ? ? ?

Species: ? ? ?

Job: ? ? ?

Weaknesses: ? ? ?

Fears: ? ? ?

Evidence Against: ? ? ?

Crime Scenes Seen At: ? ? ?

Reasons They May Not Be: ? ? ?[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, purple, dotted"]

Reasons They May Not Be: ? ? ?
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, grey, dotted"]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, white, dotted"]

Looks: ? ? ?

Outfit: ? ? ?

Personality: ? ? ?

Dislikes: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, brown, dotted"]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, pink, dotted"]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Osena ? ? ?, fuchsia, dotted"]

Name: Osena ? ? ?

Species: Goddess (Of Love)

Job: Unemployed

Can Be Found At: Park

Information on: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nina Reevis, teal, dotted"]

Name: Nina Reevis

Species: Jorogumo

Job: Tattoo Artist

Can Be Found At: Coffee Shop

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jonathan Gates, olive, dotted"]

Name: Jonathan Gates

Species: Reaper

Job: Forensic Scientist

Can Be Found At: Morgue, Crime Scenes

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ellis Farrell, orange, dotted"]

Name: Ellis Farrell

Species: Crossroads Demon

Job: Head of C.H.I

Can Be Found At: C.H.I Office Building

Information on: ??

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Little Bookshop of Horrors[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]12:00 PM, June 6th, 2016[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weather: Sunny[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
4643090649_e5f9e79fab_b.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]C.H.I Workers:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Calls in the afternoon aren't all that surprising. Actually, any calls weren't unusual. The amount of activity in the city led to an almost constant workload. Usually, such calls, or texts depending on the day, had actual information. They had the people involved, a place, what was wrong. Well, most of the time. This time, it was simply an address, sent to employees over text.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]105 Southbrook[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was it. That was all they got. It wasn't from the usual number, either; the number was unknown, and the only linking it to C.H.I employees is that only they got it, and ALL of them got it. Suspicious, but not really something to focus on at the moment[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]There appears to be a commotion at the bookshop, but it isn't clear what it's about. It's obviously a crime, but this one appears to have more of a buzz around it; caution tape is around the scene, as well as police. Bystanders stand off to the side. It might be interesting to check out, connected to the supernatural or no.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Crime Scene:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A bookshop is where everything is happening. It's small, and has large shop windows, but the windows are covered with curtains from the inside. They only are opened once the shop is, which would indicate this was done during the night.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The victim is the owner of the bookshop. Olivia Wells was a 36 year old shop owner, and while she wasn't too well-known to everyone, people who loved books certainly knew her. She seemed to be able to get any book for you, no matter how obscure it was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Right now, though, she can't find anything, seeing how dead she is. She's laying in the middle of the floor, and, surprisingly, there isn't a drop of blood around her. Or in her, for that matter. Two puncture holes are in her neck, and she appears to be missing all her organs. The witness, who told about the scene, then complained that she practically choked on cobwebs while in here. There's a lack of anything to indicate there was a struggle, other than some papers on the floor, which makes it more look like Olivia was dragged out from behind the desk to the middle of the floor. Actually, the victim seemed to have died peacefully, if anything. Her eyes are closed, so either they were closed before she died, or the criminal closed them for her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The front door was locked, but the back door was wide open. The witness, an employee there, states that it was always locked, so it had to have been done with a lockpick.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Things to Check Out:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check the body, but there [/BCOLOR]already appears to be a man doing that[BCOLOR=transparent]. He seems to be messing around with it a bit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check around the area.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Question the witness-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]a girl who is currently by the counter of the shop((played by chillin, and, if they aren't there, I will take over))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-A [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]man is nearby[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], watching the scene with veiled amusement and a morbid curiosity. Beside him is [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Nina Reevis[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and he's walking a big, bulky dog on a leash.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-A woman stands off to the side[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], watching everyone scurry about. She seems a bit calm for a murder scene.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Things to Note:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to the first event of Eyeris. Truth be told, you don't have to solve this case, or any of the others. You can find information without it. But, you can actually solve these, though the clues are scarce and you may need to make a few jumps.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This event can run as long as you all need, and then free time will begin again. In this, though, you can talk to new suspects, old suspects, and even attempt to solve the crime. Every time you meet a suspect, the information you know will get put into the OOC first post for future reference, and the informant you can go to for more information will be labelled. If there's any questions, feel free to ask, as I'm sure I missed a few things.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What You've Learned So Far:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nothing yet.[/BCOLOR]

download_by_tragictrees-da6kfmh.png

girl_by_cvet04ek-d4hnvbj.jpg

VICTOR OF DISTRICT 9
splash-page-separator.png
To say that being back in action sucked was a major understatement. When Oswin left, she assumed that was for good. That was it. She was done, good-bye death parade! However, here she was again. What compelled them to bring her back, she had no clue. She was going to give an earful to whoever planned this idiotic event out, though. She didn't care much for the authority here. She had stared death in the face once, and she had still come out alive, so she felt like she could take it. Besides, she had a feeling that something bad was around the corner anyway. Somewhere, in the back of her head, she knew this wasn't just for fun. Sure, it was for entertainment, that was obvious. People ate stuff like this up. But living in this place before the battle? It wasn't like everyone was given a spa treatment before they were thrown into battle. That wasn't how it worked. So, to say the least, she was suspicious.

She tapped her fingers on the sill of the window, staring out the window at the passing area. It was a beautiful place, that she could admit. It really was too bad that it had a blood-stained past and present. If it weren't for that, maybe she could even enjoy seeing this, and not think of the horrors she'd seen, or, much worse, the horrors she had caused. The murder, the tricks, the deceit. Everything she had done in that game was morally wrong. Some might argue that it wasn't her fault. That it was the Capitols fault, that they forced her to do it. She would be inclined to agree that yes, some of it was the Capitols fault, but she would also have to say that not all of it was. She chose to bash a mans head in. She could've easily just hid, or maybe even gone quietly, accepting death. However, she made a choice. A morally wrong choice, a choice that led to the death of multiple people. And here she was now.

"Jacob;" She began, thick accent showing and eyes flickering over to her green-eyed companion "Do you think they'll allow me to beat in the face of whoever thought this was a good idea? Because regardless, I am tempted to." She flashed a thin, fake smile, before turning back to the window "It is enough to go to the games once, but apparently it is not enough for them. Really, I thought we were done with this nonsense." She rolled her eyes when Jacob slapped her arm lightly.

"Settle down, Oz." He chided, eyes glancing around the area in a slightly worried way "Don't insult anyone. You'll just make it worse. You know how it is, we do what we're told and hope for the best." Unlike Oswin, he grinned brightly, seeming to not be angered by the situation much "Who knows what'll happen, right? I mean, it's the games. We've gone through something like this once, we can do it again."

Oswin felt the train stop, and she stood, hands stuck in the pockets of her pants. She moved past Jacob, bumping shoulders with him momentarily "Sure, sure; I am convinced that all is good in the world. THANK you for your wonderful speech." Sarcasm clearly laced her words, which brought out a sigh from her companion.

She stepped off the train, making a point to look as pissed as possibly. After all, she was. She wanted them all to know that. After a moment of standing there, she hooked her arm with Jacobs, glancing up at him "Now, while I do love having you around, and we've been through a lot, remember to not run your mouth or I will tear out your tongue, hm? I do not like you interrupting me or telling me my 'violent tendencies towards the authorities' need to cease." she said, and, after receiving a nod from Jacob, un-linked her arm from his and patted his shoulder "Good, good! We will be fine, then!"

Jacob seemed ready to reply, but was interrupted by a tall man walking over, running a hand through his rather messy hair and smiling at the two "Ah! Here they are, here they are! So good to see you, thank you both for coming! I hope the train ride was alright." He paused, before laughing "Who am I kidding, of course it was alright! We made it comfortable so it would have the best experience possible!"

"Please do not get 'buddy-buddy' with us. I certainly did not choose to return to here." Oswin replied flatly, and the man's smile fell, and he cleared his throat. "Yes, well, okay. Anyhow, I'm William Dillan. I'll guide you to your rooms. You won't be rooming together, by the-"

"Good! He snores. I do not want to deal with his loud noises at night." Oswin was obviously trying to be as rude as possible, and Jacob elbowed her side, before looking the guide himself "Thank you for helping us get to our rooms." He said, trying to amend the damage his partner had already done. It didn't work well, though, as William pursed his lips and turned on his heels, simply seeming to expect them to follow.

The walk to the rooms was uneventful. William had seemed to given up on talking to them, and, in Oswin's opinion, that was just fine. She did not want to hear him drone on about anything; she wanted a more honorable death than being bored to her grave. The mans voice was rather annoying, so she had no doubts that it was possible for that to occur. Jacob did not seem to share her opinion though, as he kept sending her looks. She assumed they were related to how brash she was being.

When they finally reached her room, William simply left her with "Lunch is soon. Be ready and be there.", before dragging Jacob off to his own room. With a finally salute to the retreating men, she walked into the room that would be hers for who knew how long.

The first thing she noticed was how drab it was. Not really her style at all. However, it looked comfortable, and that's all she could as for in a place like this. It was better than sleeping in a tree, and she could apprieciate that. The second thing she noticed was the girl that was already in the room, sitting on one of the beds. She raised an eyebrow, but otherwise did not comment, making her way to her own bed and taking off her jacket. She tossed it down and stretched. Then, she made her way over to a painting, inspecting it with mild interest.

It was a few moments before she turned, looking at the other woman and leaning against the wall behind her. Oswin might as well talk to her before they had to go to lunch. She raised a hand, waving. "Oswin Yew. Pleasure not to be killing you yet, though I am sure we will get to that point sooner or later. If we get along, I will make sure I do not murder you right away, yea? After all, who said you can not have friends in a murder game?"

OH, RADIO, TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW

26d70431c9bb2d76c0be1231619b2d23dea05411da39a3ee5e_by_tragictrees-da6lsxp.png

qcBXgnM4i.png

TRUE LONG ISLAND STORY
BASIC INFO
200px-Separator_x.png

[ Nicknames ] Cy
[ Age ] Unknown
[ Sex ] Male
[ Gender ] Male
[ Sexual Orientation ] Homosexual

paragraph-divider-hi.png

COULD FILL AN HOUR

PERSONALITY
200px-Separator_x.png

[ Dishonest and Deceptive ] Cyril loves to trick people. It's practically in his DNA. You can't really trust anything he tells you, because usually it's a lie. Sometimes he'll throw in a truth, if it's beneficial to him. Usually it isn't, though. Cyril has had a life time and then some of lying to people, as he finds it fun. It's like a game to him, and seeing people believe him is only half the fun. The other half is the thrill of coming up with something believable on the spot, and then seeing it play out.

[ Excitable and Flirty ] If he likes something, he will show it.
[ Not Easily Angered ] WIP

paragraph-divider-hi.png

THEY CALL ME IRON MAN, I GOT THE POWER

BIOGRAPHY
200px-Separator_x.png

WIP

paragraph-divider-hi.png

I TURN IT UP, TAN BED AND SPEEDO
MISCELLANEOUS
200px-Separator_x.png

[ Appearance ] WIP

[ Powers and Abilities ] WIP

paragraph-divider-hi.png

CHICAGO CROWD GOING LOUD FOR THE GREATEST GUIDO

OC: Tragic Trees | PC: TragicTrees | Coding: FieryCold & MiNaGi(altering) + TragicTrees(altering)

Last edited:

dream_boy_by_021-d4fl43n.jpg

4e01a9aa586d6ea68b3fef270b09f393c6290775da39a3ee5e_by_tragictrees-da7dkp9.png

qcBXgnM4i.png

BASIC INFO
200px-Separator_x.png

[ Nicknames ] Oli

[ Age ] 17

[ Birthday ] June 14th, 1998

[ Sex ] Male

[ Gender ] Male

[ Power ] Blood

[ Room Number ] 6

[ Occupation ] Student

[ Year ] 3rd

[ Electives ] Archery and Healing

paragraph-divider-hi.png

PERSONALITY
200px-Separator_x.png

[ Overall ] Oliver is a ball of rage. Well, that's a bit over the top. He's easily annoyed, and likes being alone more than being with people. He's forgetful, clumsy, and easily flustered, but he's pretty smart. He can also be grudgingly nice and easily guilt tripped into things.

His power of blood helped him get interested in medical studies, and you can more often than not find him reading something about anatomy or medicine. He also adores photography, and takes a camera around with him all the time. It hangs around his neck usually. He's decent with patching people up. He's also a bit of a hopeless romantic

[ Likes ]
- Reading
- Drawing
- Quiet Spaces
- Candy
- Medical Studies
- Photography

[ Dislikes ]
- Loud Noises
- Being Interrupted
- Being Forced to be Social
- The Heat
- Bright Lights

[ Hobbies ]
- Reading
- Drawing
- Photography

[ Strengths ]
- Smart
- Good with Medical Assistance
- Good with Acting

[ Weaknesses ]
- Not Strong
- Forgetful
- Clumsy
- Not Social

[ Fears ]
- Heights

[ Ambitions ]
- Controlling his power well.
- Gaining good grades.

paragraph-divider-hi.png

BIOGRAPHY
200px-Separator_x.png

Oliver doesn't have a very eventful life. He lived with his parents and two twin sisters in a small town. He went to school and got good grades, and really led a good, unsocial life, though he was involved in many academic clubs and such things as that. He was okay with it. He was a bit wary accepting the invitation to the school, but eventually decided that it was a good idea. His parents supported the idea.

paragraph-divider-hi.png

MISCELLANEOUS
200px-Separator_x.png

[ Appearance ] Dark brown hair, olive toned skin, dark green eyes, about 5'6 in height, multiple piercings and tattoos.

paragraph-divider-hi.png

OC: Tragic Trees | PC: TragicTrees | Coding: FieryCold & MiNaGi(altering) + TragicTrees(altering)

Last edited:
A F T E R L I F E
IC: You Are Here
Signup/OOC: Here
modern-office-building.jpg

Dear New Student,

It is a pleasure to have you at our institution. We do hope you feel well rested and will join us for a meeting in the auditorium in 30 minutes.

With well wishes for your gaining of knowledge and your increasing recovery;
Staff

-
How to Start Out: Simply guide your character to the auditorium, addressing their feelings on the situation and such. The way to the auditorium is shown through signs on hallway walls.
-

Character: U
Interacting With: None
Mentioned: All Students and Faculty

U
A man with dark black hair stands in the front of the auditorium. Well, whether he could be called a man or not was up for debate; however, he was clearly the one in charge. His eyes flicker around the currently empty room.​

A F T E R L I F E
IC: You Are Here
Signup/OOC: Here
modern-office-building.jpg

Dear New Student,

It is a pleasure to have you at our institution. We do hope you feel well rested and will join us for a meeting in the auditorium in 30 minutes.

With well wishes for your gaining of knowledge and your increasing recovery;
Staff

-
How to Start Out: Simply guide your character to the auditorium, addressing their feelings on the situation and such. The way to the auditorium is shown through signs on hallway walls.
-

Character: U
Interacting With: None

U
A man with dark black hair stands in the front of the auditorium. Well, whether he could be called a man or not was up for debate; however, he was clearly the one in charge. His eyes flickered around the currently empty room calmly as he waited. It wouldn't be long now until students started to arrive.

This man- boy? man? -went under the name, or really letter, U. There didn't seem to be a particular reason, even for those who knew him. Possibly it was a letter in his name, or it could be simply a letter he liked. He didn't seem keen on divulging the information, so it remained a mystery; not as big of a mystery as some things in the school, but a mystery nonetheless.

He was waiting, at the moment, for people to arrive. There was still 10 minutes before 'show time'- his introduction, his explanation -but it was much better to arrive early than to arrive late. Waiting wasn't something he found particularly bothersome.

If he were completely honest, he loved a good wait. The anticipation was a good feeling, and being alone gave him time to think. Being in such a large room alone was rather serene, and with what was coming with the new year ahead, he really did think he would need it.​

XndqNQw.png

latest

TRUE LONG ISLAND STORY
BASIC INFO
ES-Bio-Divider.png

[ Nicknames ] Cy
[ Age ] Unknown
[ Sex ] Male
[ Gender ] Male

divider.png

COULD FILL AN HOUR

PERSONALITY
ES-Bio-Divider.png

[ Dishonest and Deceptive ] Cyril loves to trick people. It's practically in his DNA. You can't really trust anything he tells you, because usually it's a lie. Sometimes he'll throw in a truth, if it's beneficial to him. Usually it isn't, though. Cyril has had a life time and then some of lying to people, as he finds it fun. It's like a game to him, and seeing people believe him is only half the fun. The other half is the thrill of coming up with something believable on the spot, and then seeing it play out.

divider.png

BIOGRAPHY
ES-Bio-Divider.png

WIP

divider.png

MISCELLANEOUS
ES-Bio-Divider.png

[ Appearance ] WIP

divider.png

Last edited:

4r8VpeM.png

Silver-divider.png

TRUE LONG ISLAND STORY
BASIC INFO
ES-Bio-Divider.png

[ Nicknames ] Cy
[ Age ] Unknown
[ Sex ] Male
[ Gender ] Male

divider.png

COULD FILL AN HOUR

PERSONALITY
ES-Bio-Divider.png

divider.png

BIOGRAPHY
ES-Bio-Divider.png

WIP

divider.png

MISCELLANEOUS
ES-Bio-Divider.png

[ Appearance ] WIP

divider.png

Last edited:
The Twins
Emotional Status: Bothered, worried.
Interacting With: N/A
Mentioned: Straw Family

I M P O R T A N T
Character
: U
Interacting With: Eli DeMarco @InkaDinkaDoo

U
"...Unfortunately." U replied, chewing at the inside of his cheek, before speaking up once more "I think it's time to end the question answer session. I'll be in the courtyard if you need me. You'll have classes tomorrow. You're allowed to go anywhere in the school, except the East Wing and the basement, which are locked and obviously off limits. Mentors should be around somewhere, and if they look calm in lieu of all of this and you don't see them in this room, then you can assume that they are mentors." He listed, looking up at the ceiling as if he was trying to remember if there was anything else "Oh! And the cafeteria is open, the food is obviously free, and you can have as much as you like."

He flashed a smile at them once more, though it seemed more forced than the last few "Well, you're dismissed now. Go explore and meet people, I guess! It's probably best to know a few of the staff members and some of the other students before classes start. Which, by the way, those will be every other day."

Character: Daisy
Mentioned: Students and Faculty
Daisy
Out in the hall, leaning against a wall, a girl stands. She seems to be U's age, and seems to belong in the area, if her relax posture indicates anything, but hasn't gone in the auditorium. In fact, you could probably mistake her for a bouncer, as she looks slightly threatening and has her arms crossed, but it wouldn't make any sense for there to be a bouncer outside of a place students are SUPPOSED to be. It wasn't like many things made sense in this place anyway, though.

However, she was simply another supervisor. Daisy, as she had dubbed herself, wasn't as 'social', nor as 'nice', as U was. She preferred to not give speeches. In fact, if she had her way, there wouldn't be an assembly right now, simply for the fact that the questions and half-answers were annoying, and she didn't want to deal with it.

But, apparently, it was necessary, and that was that. U let her escape giving a speech, thankfully, but she could hear everything from her position near the door. The students had good questions, U had shitty answers, that's how it usually was. They'd get it once class started, she was sure, but for now they themselves were probably annoyed.
Character: Irene Brooks
Mentioned: Students and Faculty
Irene Brooks
If this assembly was supposed to put her and the others at ease, Irene could readily assure anyone who assumed that it had succeeded in it's goal that it actually hadn't. If anything, it had managed to make her more suspicious of the people running this place than before.

While people were probably rising from their seats- probably, she had no idea, she wasn't paying attention -she stayed seated. She wanted to think, and the place would probably be quieter than any other area, considering that the others would probably go explore. She would do that later, when things settled down a bit.

Which might be a while. She wasn't sure. Underneath all the paranoia, there was the excitement of a new environment to explore. Of course, any environment would be new to her at this point, but the point was that if she was anxious and excited to explore, she was sure some others were also, and she wasn't sure when that feeling would wear off.
Character: Juniper Daniels
Mentioned: Students
Juniper Daniels
A new school year was exciting. The place was more of a living environment with lessons added on every now and again, but in Juniper's opinion, that just added to the charm. Of course it had taken him a while to get used to it, but once he DID get used to it, it was nice. Especially the library. He loved the library.

Anyway, the school year. It was exciting because there were new people, and he was a mentor now, and that was pretty cool if he did say so himself. He didn't know if he'd do any good as a mentor, but he could try.

Right now, though, he was simply waiting. Walking up to newbies would probably startle them. A lot. He got easily startled HIS first time here. It was a while back, but he remembered it clearly. So, due to that, he wasn't keen on being the one to freak them out.

Character: Darwin Jennings
Mentioned: Students, Juniper
Darwin Jennings
Being in an empty cafeteria was weird, and especially this place. The white and black scheme reminded DJ of a hospital, and again, the silence really just added to it. He was fine with it, though. He was getting food, after all, and that was something to be pleased about.

He couldn't care less about new people coming to the place, if he were completely honest. Sure, they were more people to con and such, but other than that? They didn't really affect him. He knew June was probably bouncing around somewhere preaching about how good new students were- he had already gotten the speech himself -but he wasn't as excited.

There wasn't really any reason for it. He just wasn't. People were cool, sure. Maybe these people would be cool. But he had no idea, and they were strangers, so who cared? He probably should, as a mentor, but he really, really didn't.

What he did care about was food. Obviously that was why he was in this particular area. His foot tapped against the tile floor as he surveyed his options. There were choices, and all good choices, so he was having a little bit of a hard time.
Character(s): Carl Justins and Karrie Hepburn
Interacting with: Each Other
Mentioned: Students, U
Karrie Hepburn
Carl Justins
"Well, that was a disaster." Carl said, rolling his eyes as he exited the area "Great. I love this. Beginning of a new batch, and, obviously, we're the bad guys at the moment. Just peachy, isn't it? I love new kids, they're really awesome."

"Stop acting like you actually don't like children." Karrie snapped at him, rolling her own eyes in return "I swear, at least stop saying it. We're teachers. We teach them. It isn't as if you're a baby sitter."

"I'm a glorified babysitter, Kar, and you are too." He grumbled, arms crossed "That's basically what we are. Glorified babysitters for infected children, and we don't even get paid a good amounts."

That earned him a hit on the arm with a rolled paper Karrie was holding, and they shot each other glares. It was a wonder they were walking together at all.​

Last edited:
[bg=dark grey]

[bg=red]
[/bg]
ii_by_edlyytam.jpg

Oliver Julius Wells

• Name: Oliver Julius Wells
    Nickname: Olive, Ollie, sometimes Julius- as he prefers to introduce himself as such
    Birthday: June 14
    Sexuality: Bisexual Biromantic
    Ethnicity: Hispanic American

• Position: Student
    Element: Blood
    Parcel: Terra
    Room Number: 6
    Year: Third
    Electives: Archery and Healing
    Clubs: School Paper Photographer
    Sports: None

• Personality: Oliver is a ball of rage. Well, that's a bit over the top. He's easily annoyed, and likes being alone more than being with people. He's forgetful, clumsy, and easily flustered, but he's pretty smart. He can also be grudgingly nice and easily guilt tripped into things.

His power of blood helped him get interested in medical studies, and you can more often than not find him reading something about anatomy or medicine. He also adores photography, and takes a camera around with him all the time. It hangs around his neck usually. He's decent with patching people up. He's also a bit of a hopeless romantic.

- Drawing
    - Quiet Spaces
    - Candy
    - Medical Studies
    - Photography

Dislikes:
    - Loud Noises
    - Being Interrupted
    - Being Forced to be Social
    - The Heat
    - Bright Lights

Hobbies:
    - Reading
    - Drawing
    - Photography

Fears:

- Heights

Strengths:
    - Smart
    - Good with Medical Assistance
    - Good with Acting

Weaknesses:
    - Not Strong
    - Forgetful
    - Clumsy
    - Not Social

Ambition:
    - Controlling his power well.
    - Gaining good grades.

• Eyes: Oliver has dark green eyes, which usually look like they're glaring and piercing through your soul. Usually. Even when he doesn't mean to.
    Hair: His hair is a messy dark brown, and usually is styled like he just rolled out of bed- which, he probably did, and didn't care enough to brush it.
    Build: He's about 5'6, which is normal height. Not very muscular, but he isn't scrawny either.
    Complexion: He has olive-toned skin, and no freckles. He has a birthmark on his right cheek, though.
    Dress: Due to poor eyesight, he always wears his glasses, which are rectangular with black frames. Other than this, he wears different plain t-shirts, along with his dark brown corduroy jacket, jeans, a black beanie, and dark brown hiking boots.
    Other: He has various tattoos, but they're only really visible if he takes off his jacket. Both of his ears are pierced.

• FAMILY
    Mother: Diana Wells
    Father: Miguel Wells
    Siblings: Gabriela and Debra Wells (Younger sisters; twins)
    --
    Friends: N/A
    Crush: N/A
    Significant Other: N/A
    Frenemies: N/A
    Rivals: N/A

Oliver was, when he was younger, always in a constant battle between his siblings. Not that this was particularly a bad thing, nor did they hate each other; however, he and the twins, who were a year younger than him, constantly fought to maintain better grades than one another, among other things. However, he didn't participate in all their competitions, and was often the 'judge' of them, as well as the one who would decide when it was time to STOP. The twins, troublemakers in every sense of the word, needed that a lot.

Oliver doesn't have a very eventful life, other than this. He lived with his parents and two twin sisters in a small town. He went to school and got good grades, and really led a good, unsocial life, though he was involved in many academic clubs and such things as that. He was okay with it. He was a bit wary accepting the invitation to the school, but eventually decided that it was a good idea. His parents supported the idea.
[/bg]

[bg=dark grey]

[bg=red]
[/bg]
constant_meiring_by_ridstar.jpg

Alexei Darwin Jameson

• Name: Alexei Darwin Jameson
    Nickname: DJ, as he hates his first name
    Birthday: March 11
    Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic
    Ethnicity: Caucasian American

• Position: Student
    Element: Light
    Parcel: Aer
    Room Number: 8
    Year: Fourth
    Electives: Archery and Sword Fighting
    Clubs: Film Club
    Sports: Gymnastics Captain

• Personality: Can you say sleazy car salesman? Darwin sure can't, because that'd be giving away his future job! DJ is about the lowest person you'll ever meet with the least amount of remorse. If this were an RPG, he'd be the merchant that's out to get your money.

Basically, he likes to get on peoples nerves and get into their pockets to get their money. No, it isn't because he has a tortured past or anything. He just likes money. Other than this, though, DJ is a generally cheery guy, joking around no matter what the situation. However, he also seems to not share any personal information with anyone, nor get into any close relationships(though he is a flirt). He doesn't like sharing, but he likes getting other people to share, whether it's information or something material. He's a pathological liar and a good actor.

Is selling various objects on campus against the rules? Probably. Does he care? No. Hey, if you get him to like you, maybe you can get the prices lowered a bit. Thank god he's only here for one more year.

Earning money
    Theater
    Jokes
    Coffee

Dislikes:
    Boats
    People prying into HIS life
    Being challenged
    Being forced into things
    Being outsmarted

Hobbies:
    - Knitting
    - Sewing
    -Acting

Fears:

- Drowning

Strengths:
    - Smart
    - Nimble
    - Good with ability
    -Loyal- after a bit

Weaknesses:
    - Not Strong
    - His pride
    - Not trustworthy

Ambition:
    - Getting enough money to do....something

-Getting through school without dying
    - Gaining good grades.

• Eyes: Light greenish-grey eyes
    Hair: medium brown hair
    Build: He's around 6'0, and a little lanky
    Complexion: Fair skin-tone, has a few freckles
    Dress: various v-neck sweaters, a black denim jacket, black jeans, black combat boots, sunglasses.
    Other: Bee-hive tattoo on left shoulder, and a few scars on his right side.

• FAMILY
    Mother: Kelly Jameson
    Father: Henry Jameson (Deceased)
    Siblings: Eva (Younger sister)
    --

DJ has a simple life, so there isn't much to say. He lived with his mom and younger sister, Eva, in a small town. He helped his mom out in the car repair shop while he was there. He also has a history of injuring himself while doing various stunts. At one point, he accidentally set himself on fire, though it wasn't a particularly big fire, and it ended with him throwing himself into the neighbors pool.
[/bg]

[bg=dark grey]

[bg=red]
[/bg]
5e5c793b7d376854c8d6eba879d58161.jpg

Leonardo Frank Daniels

• Name: Leonardo Frank Daniels
    Nickname: Danny
    Birthday: January 12
    Sexuality: Homosexual Homoromantic
    Ethnicity: Caucasian American

• Position: Teacher, Science
    Element: Plants
    Parcel: Lucas
    Room Number: N/A
    Year: N/A
    Electives: N/A
    Clubs: N/A
    Sports: N/A

• Personality: Meet Danny, a easily flustered man who is worried about something 24/7. He's a naturally sweet guy, and will try to help everyone, but is prone to freaking out over small things. He's horrible with figuring people out emotionally, and is also horrible with social skills when it comes to people simply just TALKING to him about something other than work. If he's used to the person, he's not as bad, but otherwise he ends up stuttering and, in his eyes, making a fool of himself. Other than this, he'll offer his help to anyone who needs it, but he's terribly forgetful, and sometimes clumsy.

Books
    Being useful
    Teaching
    Tea

Dislikes:
    Insects
    Too many people in a room
    Filling in for classes he knows NOTHING about
    Not being able to help someone out
    Being pulled into arguments

Hobbies:

Art
    Writing

Fears:
    Tight spaces

Strengths:

Good with puzzles
    Good with sciences

Weaknesses:

Socially inept
    Clumsy
    Forgetful

Ambition:

Helping all students graduate.

• Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Black
    Build: 5'9 in height
    Complexion: Tan skin
    Dress: Button-up shirts and button up sweaters, slacks, bowties, dress shoes
    Other: None

• FAMILY
    Mother: Willow Daniels (Deceased)
    Father: Jacob Daniels (Deceased)
    Siblings: Irvin Daniels (Twin), Gina Daniels (Older sister), Oswin Daniels (Older Brother)
    --

Danny lived in a apartment with his twin brother. He used to live with his mother, father, and 2 older siblings, but slowly everyone began to move out. The 2 eldest went on to become actors, and moved off for the sake of their jobs, leaving the twins with the parents. Then, Danny's twin got a job elsewhere, and Danny's parents died, leaving him in the apartment alone.

Other than this, there isn't much to say. Danny's life was very uneventful.
[/bg]

Tiger Lilies and Purple Fudge goll-ee

Last edited: